Create Account

S57 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?
yes, dyIan#9691

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?
i have no idea what the stats are, i want to build someone who gets lots of points

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?
If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?
some friends were in this draft class so i came back

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?
If you're a recreate, would you like to be on the Raptors?
yes

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?
neither, no, none, no sports, user on the site, could if they want to

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username?

Zayn#8373

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player?

Fast dude who breaks away and makes big plays

If you're a recreate, what brought you back for a new player (and what do you want to get out of the J)?

pretty cool

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?

I want a good group of guys who are will to talk about both sports sim league and just life

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks?
I am in school, i like Football and Soccer too, A HOTDOG IS A SANDWICH IF U DISAGREE DONT DRAFT ME, horses i guess do were shoes but its dumb

1. Yes my Discord is Outofthetoaster#3915

2. My player is built around speed and being a offensive threat who will still be the first one back in our zone on the backcheck.

3. I am new and this my first day on here, seems to be going good so far.

4. I am looking to get onto a team who is close knitted and can have friendly chats as well as being competitive on the ice

5. I am 24 who works 12 hour days who spends his free time playing games and am looking to give this a try, as for hobbies it's mostly cars and hockey cards.

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 06:41 PM by DannyC.)

Yeah, discord is the bess knees Plague#1015

A defensive forward.I plan to have this be my secondary league behind the PBE. I will earn well, but may not always have enough for equipment. We'll see anyway!

League seems solid! Looking forward to meeting more people and seeing what Danny C can do with some real updates in him

I live the adult life as the Systems Administrator for a small company. I love to watch Baseball on TV and go to hockey games in person. Go Caps! Also I grew up on a farm and the horses did not wear socks.

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 06:41 PM by DannyC.)

[quote pid='2940014' dateline='1605739044']
awk
[/quote]

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

Yep! CaptainCamel#7799

Looking to build a balanced two way forward with a heavy focus on offense once I get some of the defensive / physical stats up just a little more. Bare minimum I'll be doing the weekly activity posts, but hope to get a couple media posts in as well (hard to commit at this time, all of this is very overwhelming, but also very exciting!)

So far this is awesome. It's exactly what I was looking for in a community that shares a similar interest.

Just looking for some cool people to talk with and win some games! First time I've ever done anything like this outside of standard fantasy hockey, so I'm excited to see how everything turns out once the season starts.

I'm currently going to school for Business Admin as well as working a fulltime office job. I absolutely love homebrewing, but haven't been able to brew anything in a few months due to moving and other situations. Lately all I've been playing is Hades and FFXIV. Aside from hockey, I'm also really big into soccer, F1, and UFC (all three of which I only really started getting into once quarantine starts and I started looking for other sports to get that competitive fix). A hot dog is NOT a sandwich. Just because you can dress it up like a sandwich doesn't mean it is one. No.........horses do not wear socks....?

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? - #Simo6699, use it all day every day.
2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? - Offensive centre. No idea how to build one.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? - New user. Been pretty quiet so far cause off season.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team? - Fun LR mainly, winning second to that.
5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks? - Adult unfortunately so have a very full time job. Love to play some DnD though and sim leagues. I don't know anything about hockey but follow some niche Aussie sports. Hot dog is not a sandwich don't be stupid.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 02:10 PM by filipscoresberg.)

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? Already use it! Ruedi Huber#1005

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? I'm looking to continue to build Ruedi Huber into a two-way power forward with a knack for scoring below the hashmarks. I have a lot of free time since I work from home and enjoy writing articles so I will be very active.

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far? So far everything is great. I love the concept and the grind, and the community is very friendly. Nothing but positive experiences so far.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team? I want to really enjoy my time in Juniors because sadly, it doesn't last forever and experience the comradery of being part of a team. I'm looking to bring a positive atmosphere into the locker room and make some new friends.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) - Are you in school/adulting a job? Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)? Is a hot dog a sandwich? Do horses wear socks? Well, I'm 26, trying to be an adult. I trade stocks for a living, try to keep my girlfriend happy and compete in powerlifting. A hot dog is a wrap, horses don't wear socks but should and soup is overrated. Also a big F1 fan (Charles Leclerc is the man)

[quote pid='2936063' dateline='1605306075']

1. Our locker room is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use (or would try)? If yes, what is your Discord username? I have it, BloodPig#5273

2. What type of player would you like to build and how active do you expect to be making your player? Very active and a Roman Josi type TWD

3. If you're a new user, how are you enjoying the league so far?  Very much, little confusing at first but I'm figuring it out.

4. If you're a a new user, what are you looking to get out of your experience and being on a team?  Winning, upgrading my player and being a valuable part of a successful team.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) -  Are you in school/adulting a job?  Have a weird hobby?  What games do you like to play?  Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?  Is a hot dog a sandwich?  Do horses wear socks? Working adult, some people put socks on horses, play most sports games on xbox and watch hockey and mma. Hot dogs are not sandwiches.

You can also message me directly either on site or on Discord (LordBirdman#8555) and I'll be happy to answer any questions I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience with your SHL player and good luck at the draft next weekend!
[/quote]

I will try it. Its been a minute since I've used Discord.

I want to build a pass-first playmaker. To follow in the footsteps of the OG Nike Kickz. I'll be the best player in this draft class that's for sure.

Its been a while for me so honestly, I just need the time in junys to get my feet back under me. I'll have no problem once i get back in the swing of things.

I don't really care what team I end up on as long as there is a decent team to hang with.

I'm old. I work a fair bit. I like my Switch and my playstation. Hockey & football is all I can really stand these days. Basketball is so predetermined and baseball is dreadfully boring. FUCK THE HOTDOG QUESTION. And no, a horse has never worn a sock. Keep it up with these wiseguy questions and I'll bring a horse over there to ride you, cowboy.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I use discord, my username is Not T-Mac#2960

I would like to build a small, agile and fast player who can elude defenses and create chances for himself and his team.

I am a new user. I had trouble navigating the site at first but I am getting used to it, and I am enjoying the league. Everyone is really nice.

I am looking to make some friends in the beginning stages of my career.

5. Tell us a bit more about yourself (answer whatever you like) -  Are you in school/adulting a job?  Have a weird hobby?  What games do you like to play?  Do you enjoy sports other than hockey (or not a fan at all)?  Is a hot dog a sandwich?  Do horses wear socks?
I am in school, I don't have a weird hobby. I enjoy football, basketball, aussie rules football, and sometimes soccer.  A hot dog is not a sandwich. Horses do not wear socks.

[Image: pub?w=620&h=349]
[Image: pub?w=1816&h=100]

My discord is always open! Kierkan#0490

Playmaking dman, and I hope to improve my player at a consistent rate.

It's been a blast meeting new people and digesting all of the information I can get my hands on!

I want to learn as much as I can about developing my player, and making friends along the way!

I am a certified professional adult. References available upon request. Outside of Hockey, I enjoy curling and golf because it puts me to sleep. I'm not qualified to answer the hot dog question. Horses.

Yes, Canadice#0985.

I am building a Tomas Holmström, and am hoping to be active a couple of hours every week.

A bit confusing navigating the forum, but I'll get the hang of it.

A fun group of people to talk and develop alongside with.

I am a statistician by trade and teach the subject at a university. Interested in video games, movies and playing music on my free time, as well as using my statistics knowledge for hobby projects usually involving the games I play.

Yup! Rev#8763

Power Forward, one capable in both knowing when to pass to teammates and scoring himself. I'll be as active as your LR makes me want to be!

I'm enjoying what I've seen a lot. The banking system is awesome.

I'd like a helpful and active locker room. 

Just graduated with a music degree, I work a few jobs, love animals, big football fan. A hot dog is a hot dog, or a taco if you want to be creative about it. Horses wear shoes but no socks; you could think of them as a fashionable sandal if you so choose. 

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2020, 02:29 PM by leafssteen.)

Yes I’m on discord @902vlogs and would love to chat with the team!

I plan to be very active and come on here daily. My player build is working towards being a forward with explosive speed and great playmaking abilities!

I’m a returning player who missed the fun of the SHL & I’m beyond excited to be back! I would love to work towards being a superstar forward in the SHL.

I would love to join the raptors organization because I have heard great things from a friend on the team. I believe it’s the perfect place to start my my career. I hope to find a great sense of community here with the raptors!

I have a career where I travel a lot and have a lot of time to spare! I love all sports but hockey is my favourite! A hot dog is not a sandwich lol ?

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors