Create Account

S57 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 04:25 AM by Asked Madden.)

Player Name: Friedensreich Hundertwasser

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4 (with the extreme possibility of being a 5)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: oh yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am indeed! 

What sort of player are you looking to build?: the assistiest of assist men. Who needs to score goals when you can set up others. 

Do you know anyone on the site?: plenty of people including yourself (go birddogs). Mostly isfl people. 

Who is your favorite NHL team?: this may be the killer, never seen hockey in my life bar the goon. So I'm open to persuasion to any team. Except the leafs. Leafs are big suck. 

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I cook a mean curry. In particular a pretty spicy butter paneer. I also put together a pretty decent Charred corn chicken salad. 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances.

Almost 29 year old scotsman married with child. Far too much spare time on my hands at the moment with covid shutting down a lot of things. Work every week day, and enjoy a bit if gaming and have a small board game collection.

Player Name: Kit Kirkstone

Player Position: G

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: 100%

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: All-star baby

Do you know anyone on the site?: Lots

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Ottawa Senators

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I love cooking some cheesy pasta

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): We can chat about this on discord

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Player Name: Leon Schweingruber

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: i prefer it

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: two way center with an offensive upside.

Do you know anyone on the site?:only the guys who are also in the NSFL

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Jets/Flames in NHL, Davos in Switzerland.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: whatever im in the mood for.

Player Name: 
Dogwood Maple

Player Position: 
Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
5 for sure

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Absolutely.  I'm in a few other related leagues and in a bunch of locker rooms in PBE and ISFL/DSFL.  Feel free to DM me! dogwoodmaple#1747

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
I am!  It's been helpful so far.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
I'm trying to create an assist-heavy player who helps run the offense.  I want to do everything I can to help us win multiple titles.

Do you know anyone on the site?:
I do!  I'm in PBE and ISFL and there are a lot of crossovers.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
The Atlanta Thrashers.  RIP

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:
I'm a master a cooking breakfast.  Eggs, pancakes, you name it.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):
I'm working and living in Atlanta.  Huge college football fan (UGA) and I love my Braves.  The Falcons have just made me apathetic.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Player Name:
Bjorn Jakobsen
Player Position:
LD
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Yes, always on discord a lot
Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yep, talking a lot in there and having fun.
Hoping to build an offensive defenseman, looking for build advice.
I know a bunch of people from ISFL.
Hometown Team, the San Jose Sharks
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
15 yr old, in sophomore year, been in sim leagues for a year.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 02:21 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Player Name:

#A-Rye Izzy
Profile - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111138
Updates - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111151

Player Position:
Right handed Defender

a big fat 5

Absolutley!

I am!

I'd like to build a strong all around 2 way defender with dynamic offensive upside.

I do!

Sloppy Joes!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

My Dad was Mike Izzy of the Calgary Dragons, he played from S34 to S55 ... If i was selected by the Whalers, i would be honoured to play for this historic franchise!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Player Name: Gerry Atrick

Player Position: LW

Yeah

Yeah

2-way Offense

Yep

Philadelphia Flyers

Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.

Lifes life dude, it's an outbreak, I'm not doing much.

Player Name:
Gregory Goode

Player Position:
RD

Site-wise, 4.5-5. I'm on multiple times a day, but outside of updating and media, it's mostly lurking. Discord wise probably a 3, I'll check in daily, but unless there's some conversation going I'm not on for a very long time.

Yeah, no problems there.

I'm not, got the PM, just never really went, immediately signed with a team and went to theirs instead.

A pass first defenseman who can still score and play defensively too. Little lacking in physicality though.

IRL, no, but over my previous 3 players I've made quite a few friends.

Chicago Blackhawks

I like cooking new things, I usually have the most fun when I'm cooking something for the first time. But if I had to narrow it down, probably either a steak or stir fry. Either those or when I'm cooking something with 3 or 4 different components and/or sides, properly juggling everything vying for your attention and making the meal work is pretty satisfying.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):
I'm 28 and live in Illinois. I work full time as the manager of a grocery store bakery. I live with my girlfriend of 5 years, though we work mostly opposite hours, so I have a lot of time to spend here. When I'm not on the SHL or working I'm playing video games, mostly on my PS4. RPGs are my favorite, and I've been playing a lot of JRPGs lately.

Player Name: Bean Beanman

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Easily 5 lol

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Extremely - I'm always in Discord.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am in the discord - SeymourSnatches#8493.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Morgan Reilly but more defensively responsible.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope but I am looking forward to meeting new people!

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Toronto Maple Leafs

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Butter Chicken, everytime.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):

I work from home so I am always around discord. I am 26, big fan of hockey and football, I like the Eagles and Leafs so I am used to suffering and pulling my hair out. I like making graphics and content so expect that from me if you draft me!

Player Name:

Hunter Sharpe

Player Position:

Left Wing

Yes! My discord tag is ImYolo#6588.

Yes, I am!

I am looking to build my player into a playmaker. I'm hoping to develop my player into the type of player that sets up the plays rather than executes them. I'm looking to hopefully put up 20+ points on the board in my rookie season and I'd love if they're centered mostly on assists. I'm also looking to have a good +- on the ice. 

I've only just recently been introduced to the league, so, as of right now, I'm a complete newcomer. I'm hoping to get to know a lot of people in the near future!

The Calgary Flames!

Considering I'm not a great cook, I do make a mean scrambled eggs plate hahaha!

I enjoy this question a lot so bear with me based on the length of the answer. Hi! On discord and on the internet in general I go by Yolo, but my name is Quin. I'm 16 and I'm currently a junior in high school as I adjust to online learning due to the pandemic that is spreading like wildfire here in the United States. I was originally born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and my love for hockey developed there. I began skating when I was 4 and I was out on the ice in my tiny gloves and helmet the same year to try out hockey. I, although I found it very hard to stay on my feet, loved my first experience and have played hockey ever since. I've moved around a lot in my life and have lived in my hometown, the Cayman Islands, LA, San Francisco, and now where I currently live, Texas. You'd think that I may have to put my love for hockey to rest considering that when you think about Texas, the last thing you probably think they include in daily life is hockey, however, I've found a great program here and am playing high school hockey in a house league every Tuesday and Sunday. Outside of hockey, I really enjoy spending time with my friends whether it be online playing video games, out playing sports, or just having nice conversations and movie nights. I'm a very social person as you'll come to see. Some of the video games I play include Minecraft, Fall Guys, Rocket League, Among Us, GTA 5, Phasmophobia, etc. I enjoy playing pretty much every sport known to man and when a few of my friends come over for our weekly night hangouts, we tend to grab just about every sports equipment item we can and spend the rest of the night at the park. I enjoy spending time with my mom as we watch reality TV shows such as Survivor, Big Brother, and The Amazing Race! With the love of reality TV shows, I developed a nice little community on discord about 2 years ago based around it. I created a discord server a while ago and invited 2 friends to come help me host it as we intended on creating a Survivor season to be hosted on the server. We grabbed 15 contestants and we played through the season with a few bumps here and there, but ultimately, it was a huge success. We decided to host a season 2 and we, fast-forwarding, have now hosted 5 seasons of Survivor, 2 seasons of Big Brother, 1 season of The Amazing Race, and are currently casting for the second season of one we created called Rise To The Top. It's been a great experience overall and it's been one of the most fun things that I've done on discord. I really enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, and camping and I'm the first person to sign up for a hike at 7 in the morning. I intend to go to Texas A&M University in order to study veterinary medicine to become a small animal veterinarian in the future and save as many animals as I can!

Please feel free to reach out to me on discord if you have any questions or if you just want to have a conversation! Have a great day!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Player Name: Brian Davenport

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A good one

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes, lots of people, including you.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Flyers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Steak

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539): Will DM

Player Name: Narboza Manyarms

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):  You still use numbers on this planet?  I prefer to say that I will be green.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:  If I must I can use it.  I rarely do.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:  One that can snap together with other players and create an ultimate player.

Do you know anyone on the site?:  No.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:  I have heard that the Carolina Hurricane players are particularly juicy.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:  I hope to find out during my time on this planet!  But everything reacts so poorly to being cooked alive.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):  I worked as a full time scout with the Shardang space force and raise plasma ants in my spare time.

Player Name: max müller

Player Position: lw

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5?

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: scorer

Do you know anyone on the site?: nobody

Who is your favorite NHL team?: dont have one

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: pasta
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 07:15 PM by Dewalt27.)

Player Name: Golden Face

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: discord is great!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): You bet i am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I honestly dont care about my player too much if helping the team, but someone who puts up some stats would be great as its always nice seeing yourself contributing

Do you know anyone on the site?: theres a decent amount of ISFL Users here so there is a decent amount of people i know or have drrn

Who is your favorite NHL team?:Arizona Coyotes

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: nothing complex, but Shrimp alfredo or a shrimp scampi

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539): I'm 25, working full time in sales. Im generally pretty active playing ultimate frisbee, golf, and any other rec sports i can get in.  I enjoy playing PC games such as EU4 and Rocket league. I'm usually around on discord to talk. Dewalt27#0979

Player Name: Nikolaj Boyle

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Wheel Snip Celly

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know boom and Kya

Who is your favorite NHL team?: CAPS BABY

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: human flesh