Create Account

S57 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects

Player Name: Jesse Trudeau

Player Position: LW Speedster 

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.2

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:Yes my Discord is Outofthetoaster#3915

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Trudeau is a offensive speedy winger who can find the open ice and still rush back on the backcheck 

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Ottawa

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Scrambled eggs and Home fries 

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2020, 07:32 PM by DannyC.)

Player Name: Danny C

Player Position:  LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: heck yeah

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):heck yeah

What sort of player are you looking to build?:heck yeah... I mean a defensive minded forward with a lot of speed and skating ability

Do you know anyone on the site?: Some PBE folks like Lazor

Who is your favorite NHL team?: ALL CAPS

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I make a pasta with creamy sauce and ham that is good eating

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):

I am 26. I am a full time student and a full time worker, but my work is chill and I can be on discord at both class and work. I love gaming, playing AC Valhalla right now. I have a cat and a dog and a girlfriend who lives with me. She's in law school which is kinda neat. 

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

Player Name:
Fredrik Stefansson

Player Position:
LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
3-4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Yup, have been using it for years!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
I'm in the Rookie Discord.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Up and down winger and/or two way forward, more on the goalscorer side.

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Yea, I know quite a few fellas on the site.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
SJ Sharks!

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:
I don't really cook, so minute noodles are basically my cooking life.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539):
I'm a generic brown kid who lives in Calgary, AB, but have lived most of my life in San Jose, CA. I go to school here, under a year left of education.

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

Player Name: Ric Charlesworth

Player Position: Centre

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5. 5 on discord anyway.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive goal scoring centre.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I play in a few other leagues so I know a lot of people really.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Don't follow hockey.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Carbonara. 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539): Work. It's shithouse. Long story short but 6 of us were doing a job and now it's down to me to cover the work of 6 people so it's long days that I spend most of on discord. Outside of that I spend most of my time drinking, sim leagues or drinking while doing sim leagues.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 05:40 PM by filipscoresberg.)

Player Name: Ruedi Huber

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: For sure! Ruedi Huber#1005

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am, lots of helpful people in there

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I'd like to build a power forward that can contribute offensively in a variety of ways (Shots, rebounds, screens, deflections.) I also want Ruedi to be responsible defensively with an emphasis on taking the body

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nobody coming in but I've spoken to a few nice people already

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Nashville Predators 

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Burrito bowls, either vegetarian or ground turkey based. Refried beans is a must

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539): Well, I'm 26 and trade stocks for a living which I definitely enjoy. I quit my full time job a little over a year ago and have been enjoying the freedom but no necessarily the stress at times. I also compete in powerlifting, although my bench needs some work.

Player Name: Paul Binder

Player Position: Left wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): This is only my second day, but so far (and guessing ahead to the future) I would probably say 4/5.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely, I'm a long-time Discord user even before discovering SHL.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two way forward with a good balance between offensive and defensive ability.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not really, I've been scouted a bit and have gotten into discussion in the rookie Discord, but I don't personally know anyone just yet.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Carolina Hurricanes.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Anything that has to do with baking sweets. I have an enormous sweet tooth and love my junk food.

I'm 30 years old, married, working full time, but also going to school part time for Business Admin. I actually do support for Ubisoft (sorry I can't give you free shit). Outside of hockey, I have a huge interest in gaming and homebrewing beer.

11-14-2020, 03:10 PMboom Wrote: Player Name: Rovolio Clocksberg Jr. 

Player Position: RTWD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5, still learning things 

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes, BloodPig#5273 

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A roman Josi type dman

Do you know anyone on the site?: one

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Calgary flames

Pierogies like nachos
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539): 29, working lots of spare time. You'll learn more when you draft me.

Player Name: Travis Konecny

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I would like to be an offensive presence, my player is short and lightweight. I intend for him to become hard for defenses to keep track of opening up more shots and assists

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Philadelphia Flyers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I am incapable of cooking anything other than a nice PB&J

I am a 16 year old high school student, I live in the northeast of America. If you want any more information than that I would be happy to share over on discord at: Not T-Mac#2960

Player Name: Nike Kickz Jr

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4? I'll be on once a day.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I'm not but I'm also not a rookie.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaker, pass first.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yeah, I know a lot of different people so?

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Boston baby

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Parm (shoutout Esa)

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: boom#9539): I'm late 20s, work in consulting and you can always send me a message on discord. But you guys know about me

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Player Name: Richard LaFleur

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely! My discord is always open: Kierkan#0490

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yup!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking defenseman that's good in his own zone.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not yet! Looking forward to meeting new people.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I love to cook anything related to breakfast! Mostly bacon.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level: 31 year old in a weird spot due to COVID. Chill and funny dude looking to develop my player and make friends along the way.

Player Name:
Tomas Lind

Player Position:
LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Yes, use it constantly for other aspects

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes

Tomas Holmström

Nope

Tie between Colorado, Nashville and Toronto

Lasagna.

Bio: I am a statistician by trade and teach the subject at a university. Interested in video games, movies and playing music on my free time, as well as using my statistics knowledge for hobby projects usually involving the games I play.

Player Name: Shion Okamoto

Player Position: LD

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes (twix#6032)

What sort of player are you looking to build?: offensive D-man (PP quarterback)

Do you know anyone on the site?: nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canucks!

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: good pasta dishes, dumplings from scratch

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

Player Name:
Jörg Fuchs

Player Position:
Right Defense

4 on site, 5 on discord

100%, Rapideagle#1590

yep yep

Two way defenseman

I know quite a few people from ISFL

Chicago Blackhawks

Any kind of burgers I love making different kinds.

I'm currently at University of Illinois, most my stuff is online now bc of the pandemic so I've been mostly on the computer for every so had plenty of time for sims and discord

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter