Create Account

S57 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
I have it, I'm fairly active in other team discord I'm in. Asked Madden#5603 

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues?
2 full seasons in ISFL (go birddogs & Sabercats) 

3. What's your favorite book and why?
The name of the wind. Absolutely smashing read. Read it twice and listened to the audio book once (which was an even better experience). Rothfuss has a fantastic way of writing, it feels like you're being wrapped in a warm hug. 

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team?
Glasgow Clan. 0 clue about hockey but found a Scottish team. 

5. Do you wish further scouting from us

Always open to further scouting!

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? I'm on discord all the time and my tag should be listed <--- under my avatar (can't remember it off the top of my head)

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? I'm be in the SHL for several years now and also spent some time in PBE, GOMHL, and NSFL

3. What's your favorite book and why? Honestly can't think of a favourite book, but the last book I finished was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets... which I liked.

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team? Charlottetown Islanders in the QMJHL

5. Do you wish further scouting from us? Yes please, I'd love to hear from QC

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? I am and I can be reached very easily on there. DApolloS#5191

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? Just finished my first season in the DSFL

3. What's your favorite book and why? Night Angel series. You need to read it.

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team? HC Davos

5. Do you wish further scouting from us? If you guys are interested, sure. Discord is better to contact me.

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
i have discord. i will be active. dyIan#9691

yeah, i am in a lot

too many books. i can't pick.

do the atlanta thrashers count? they arent an nhl team anymore. Sad

5. Do you wish further scouting from us?
yes

dogwoodmaple#1747
I'm very active on discord!  Feel free to DM me on there with other questions.

I'm in PBE and ISFL and active in both. I'm also a mod in an unrelated, more casual college football sim.

Fahrenheit 451.  It's a masterpiece and Ray Bradbury is incredibly underrated. 

Atlanta Thrashers  Tongue

I do!  I love the scouting process and I'm pretty much an open book.  Hit me up1

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Always super active on discord, usually there all day. ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ but in the holiday szn#7241, if not this than I have changed it back to just Someone(fancy font)
GM in the ISFL of the Honolulu Hahalua.
Can't go wrong with Harry Potter, legit book series
I think the Sharks have a minor team, San Jose Barracuda
If your interested in me, then sure!

Hi Evok!!

#A-Rye Izzy
Profile - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111138
Updates - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111151

Mike Izzy2714

My Daddy is Mike Izzy who played in the SHL from S34-S55

I like Space books (Star Trek)

Calgary Dragons of the SHL

Absolutley, any franchise that has Evok in it is a franchise i trust is excellent. Would be proud to wear the QCC colours.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I have discord and am fairly active. JT3#5671

Just SHL

I've actually only recently started reading more again since leaving high school years back, but honestly to this day my favorite books are probably the Harry Potter series lol

Halifax Mooseheads

Sure if you're interested in drafting me. I think I would enjoy playing for Quebec

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Sure, too much activity tbh, Ruihu#7327

S53 Drafted, S56 Retired due to personal reasons.

The Hobbit, My mom used to read me pages before bed.

Brandon Wheat Kings.

Sure.

Keenan#1025 Probably a 5/10 activity, I'll join conversations, but I don't always have discord open so it's dependent on there being conversation when I drop in.

Mostly just SHL, I've had 3 previous players.

The Phantom Tollbooth, it's always stuck with me since I've read it as a kid. I enjoy the wordplay and all that.

I barely really watch NHL anymore so I don't really have one.

Sure, why not.

Extremely active! I work from home so I am always around - SeymourSnatches#8493

I am still new to sim leagues but I am in the football one as well. I am absolutely loving this experience.

Any of the Harry Potter books. Adored them as a kid so can't forget them.

Big fan of the Ottawa 67's - watched them from a bad team to a contending one. Loved it.

Yes!

I do and have been using discord for about 3 years now! I'm always checking my discord for messages and I will enjoy having a conversation on there at any time of the day! I'll be very active on there. My discord tag is ImYolo#6588.

This is actually my very first sim league and I'm very excited for the new experience!

Well, like a normal teen, I've read every book in the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid book series, however, my favorite book is called The Art Of Racing In The Rain! It's a book about this dog named Enzo who's owner is a professional race car driver. The dog is very intelligent and overall it's a very fun experience to watch the dog grow up. It's my favorite book because I love animals, especially dogs, and I intend to go to Texas A&M University to study veterinary medicine to become a small animal veterinarian. 

The Crusaders! My current high school hockey team, hahaha.

I'm always up for a conversation or more questioning! Feel free to reach out to me on here through PMs or through discord at any time! 

Have a nice night!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? I have discord, I am active, I think you know my discord tag Tongue

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? 2 years here.

3. What's your favorite book and why? The Outpost by Jake Tapper, a great book about American heroes that isn't watered down.

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team? Sarnia Sting are pretty good. Also Brandon Wheat Kings.

5. Do you wish further scouting from us? Yes please, scout me.

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?  I have discord but rarely ever use it and would need to find my id if required.

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? No

3. What's your favorite book and why?  The rise and fall of the 11th Yu-KLAK! regime as written by !*DDDDDDDDDDD the 911th.

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team?  The Shardang Facemelters of course.

5. Do you wish further scouting from us?  Does it come with food?

HORDLE

ask hordle

Zayn#8373

ISFL

i dont read im illiterate

Norfolk Admirals

yes