Create Account

S57 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
I am currently on Discord in the MTG and S58 servers. CaptainCamel#7799. I can see myself being pretty active as I pretty much always have the window open. Even if I'm not actively in conversation, I'll likely be lurking.

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues?
No, this is my first one.

3. What's your favorite book and why?
Really tough question because pretty much any time I finish a book it becomes my favorite until I read another. Currently I'm reading the Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson and absolutely love it. It's a really fresh take on fantasy and has incredible world building and character development.

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team?
Eisbaren Berlin! I went to Berlin last year (and absolutely loved it) and found a shop with a bunch of their merch. Unfortunatley I couldn't watch any games as it was not in-season, but seeing the familiar face of hockey in a foreign country was very heartwarming.

5. Do you wish further scouting from us?
Sure! I think Matteo has already DM'd me on here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S57 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread - by CaptainCamel - 11-19-2020, 04:11 PM