Create Account

S57 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? Yes I do it's  Outofthetoaster#3915

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? Nope this is my first league 

3. What's your favorite book and why? I can't read

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team? Ottawa 67s...Though the sens aren't much of an NHL team

5. Do you wish further scouting from us? If you're interested in a speedy winger contact me.

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
Plague#1015 - semi active. PBE is my main league

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues?
PBE

3. What's your favorite book and why?
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. People out here complaining about cyber punk while I've been waiting 9 dang years for the sequel with no release date in sight

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team?
Hersey Bears
5. Do you wish further scouting from us?
Sure why not scout it up

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag?
I use discord and I can dedicate a hour or two a day in the LR. My tag is The Professor#8839

I do not, no.

The Alex rider series is just phenomenal; action packed with lots of depth and story in it!

Calgary Hitmen of the WHL and Stockton Heat of the AHL.

I do not mind, so sure!

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? Very active Simo#6699

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? Play in a few other sim leagues. ISFL, PBE, SCFSL, HCL.

3. What's your favorite book and why? Lord of the Rings. Cause it's the best book written.

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team? I don't follow any hockey sorry.

5. Do you wish further scouting from us? That is up to you. I'm always up for chatting to new people and meeting more around the sim league world.

I am currently on Discord in the MTG and S58 servers. CaptainCamel#7799. I can see myself being pretty active as I pretty much always have the window open. Even if I'm not actively in conversation, I'll likely be lurking.

No, this is my first one.

Really tough question because pretty much any time I finish a book it becomes my favorite until I read another. Currently I'm reading the Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson and absolutely love it. It's a really fresh take on fantasy and has incredible world building and character development.

Eisbaren Berlin! I went to Berlin last year (and absolutely loved it) and found a shop with a bunch of their merch. Unfortunatley I couldn't watch any games as it was not in-season, but seeing the familiar face of hockey in a foreign country was very heartwarming.

Sure! I think Matteo has already DM'd me on here.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 05:14 PM by filipscoresberg.)

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? Yes, I use discord frequently: Ruedi Huber#1005

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? I was involved withHockey Manager sim leagues for about 8 years

3. What's your favorite book and why? Freakonomics. I love the way the authors look at certain situations and use economic principals to try and explain them. They take certain statistics and show correlations between two unique things that would not otherwise have crossed one's mind.

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team? Man, that's tough. I guess I'd say the Milwaukee Admirals because of their Predators affiliation

5. Do you wish further scouting from us? For sure! I've spoken with Matteo already

11-14-2020, 05:19 PMEvok Wrote: Hi everyone, i am Evok, general manager of the Quebec City Citadelles and i wish you'll enjoy a great career in the SMJHL and SHL with your player. Here's the questions of interest i have for you this season:

1. The locker room is on discord, do you have it and how active do you think you will be? What is your discord tag? Very active so far BloodPig#5273 

2. Do you have any previous experience with sim leagues? EA Nhl for many years and some mobile games 

Rage of Angel's - Sydney Sheldon. Why? Have you read it?

4. Who is your favorite hockey team that is NOT an NHL team? Team canada 

5. Do you wish further scouting from us? I heard from matteo already 

Yes. If the team that drafts me gets me invested, I'll be active.

I've been in the ISFL since July

Ooooooo great question. As far as fiction goes, the ASOIAF series is towards the top, especially A Storm of Swords and Dance with Dragons. I read lo

HC TWK Innsbruck

yeeeeeees
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 06:48 PM by Nike.)

I have a discord. NIKE#5549

Yes, I been here for a few years.

I like to do most of my reading on like self improvement and lame things like that? So the last book I read for pleasure was Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss.
Uhh the American Olympic team? The Belfast Giants? IDK?

You can if you want. No long PMs please.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 10:57 PM by cahtah haht.)

I will be pretty active, I use discord frequently and I can almost always respond within an hour unless I am asleep. My tag is: Not T-Mac#2960
No
Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief is the first book that I really enjoyed reading and it is my favorite for that reason
Halifax Mooseheads
Yes

[Image: pub?w=620&h=349]
[Image: pub?w=1816&h=100]
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 03:09 PM by Kierkan.)

My discord is always open! Kierkan#0490. I consider dropping reactions gifs my second job.

This is my first sim league!

It's got to be the Dragonlance Legends trilogy. 

The Nanaimo Clippers, countless Fridays spent watching them when I was younger.

Absolutely!

Yes, very active on Discord. Canadice#0985

No, none at all.

Game of Thrones. The way he writes really puts the world to life and you become really invested in the story.

Luleå Hockey

I don't know, what type of other information would you be interested in receiving?

Rapideagle#1590, yea I'm on discord quite a bit so very active

Been in ISFL for 5 seasons now, and had a SHL player for a bit but went IA early on.

One of my favorites is Moneyball, I love everything sports so in depth look into the a front office was fascinating, especially as somewhat of a stats nerd myself.

Chicago Wolves, since I've been to a couple games

Already reached out but sure lol

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter