Create Account

S57 SMJHL Earlybird PT
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 12:54 AM by bjkman.)

Greg "Taskmaster" Davies biggest strength is that he always works to improve his player to be a useful member of whatever team he is on. My nickname is "Taskmaster" because I do not miss my TPE Tasks, I want to improve my player week after week and the best way to do that is to the tasks necessary to improve. I will also use my 50 TPE Rookie Redistribution to change up my player attributes to better my future player so I can be the best I can be.

[89 Words]

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Ole Olsen first heard about hockey a few years ago and started reading as much as he possibly could about the subject. While he has gleaned a ton of information about the topic, he has almost no on ice experience. It will be very interesting to see what his reading will translate to once he hits the ice. Some of his favorite players are Dave Semenko, Tie Domi, and Georges Laraque; so it's expected Olsen will likely be at least a decent fighter for whoever picks him up.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Noel Blanchet is a big centerman coming over from France. He's a good all round player, he can pass, score, hit and won't hurt you defensively. He's got lots of size and works hard to be strong in the faceoff dots. Rumours are that he's also a decent guy to have in the locker room.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Roboute Guilliman prides himself in his ability to lead. Both off and on the ice he strives to be a player that is reliable and help bring out the full potential of his team. As far as his physical strengths Guilliman is strong in his ability to get open and be a threat to any defense. This in combination with his strong ability in the faceoff helps his offensive strength.

Hunter Sharpe is ready for the entry draft into the fifty-seventh season of the SMJHL! Something that surely benefits his abilities is his superb stamina. With it being one of his strongest attributes, it looks like it is going to be very helpful for him as he attempts to keep up with the intense competition that he is sure to face this upcoming season and for the rest of the seasons that his career holds.

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Jean-Locke Zidane is a big boi, a real big boi. He's not one to shy away from knocking someone's teeth in or using his body to separate the puck from opposing players. Besides being a punishing defender, another key attribute is his knack for keeping the puck from making it to the net. He prides himself on his defensive game as well as his physical style.

[69 - Nice]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Mew Two appears to be the only pokemon in the draft class. Standing at a giant 6'7", Mew Two is a physical force to be reckoned with. When you add on his psychic powers, he becomes even more scary. On top of all of that, Mew Two is an accomplished fighter, appearing in many games in the smash franchise. Mew Two has the body of an enforcer, the skills of a golden boy, and should be the first overall pick in the draft.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Billy Benson is ready to kick ass and chew some bubble game. All throughout his early years of hockey he was consistently one of the biggest and meanest guys on the ice. He got into so many fights and lost so many teeth that everyone thought he was a hillybilly kid from Alabama. He has never lost a fight on the ice at any level of the game and he has no intent to do so now. Billy is ready to hit hard and take names all throughout his career.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Kit Kirkstone has a fast glove hand, and this has been the primary strength focused on in most scouting reports on Kit. There's still plenty of room for improvement, and Kit is always working hard to keep it sharp, but it's already a step above most goalies their age. It could be just the thing one of these SMJHL teams is looking for on draft day.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Finn von Murphenstein is a defensive talent in the upcoming draft. While he is considered to hold his own on the defensive side of the game his true core strength comes from defending adequately and taking the puck to rush forward quickly as a rushing defenseman to make plays and score quickly. Having built on his offensive strength he is a truly versatile player who can also be plugged into the offense when needed.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Jesse Trudeau is looking to come into the league as one of the fastest rookie skaters, He will blow by any defenders with his speed and will always be one of the first back into his zone to cover his man. Trudeau may not have the size of most being only 5'9 175 but what he lacks in size he makes up for in his feet and hand speed. Trudeau has a decent shot to go with his ability to find open ice in the offensive zone to put up some decent points.

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

Robert Ales (no relation at all to NHL Alumni Bob Beers) prides himself on his strength as 2-way defenseman. Modeling his game after the likes of Victor Hedman and Erik Karlsson he strives to be dangerous offensively and tough to beat in his own zone. When Ales is on the ice, be sure to keep your head up, whether its to receive a laser pass or avoid a crushing hit.

Golden Face is an aggressive player. He wants to get the job done. Whether its winning the game or getting Michael Scarn to forgive him. Hes used this motivation to build an all around great hockey game. He is a deadly sniper who can find the corners of the net with no problem, but he understand that everyone needs help and will get Henchmen teammates, involved whenever he can to benefit everyone.

Bean Beanman is a name that you should get used to because he is about the take the league by storm. Bean is a two-way defender who is always ready to help his team out. Whether it be on the attack or protecting his goalie. His skating is smoother than butter and has a yuge brain. If you pass on Bean then you will regret it because he is soon to be The Official Bean of Canada (trademark pending)

Paul Binder is the latest two way forward (LW) coming out of Austria. A smart hockey sense offensively this early in his young career is showing high hopes to eventually grow into a true mastermind on the ice in a few seasons at both ends of the ice. Keep an eye out for his offensive puck-handling and ability to truly read the play as it happens and get those pucks to the back of the net. He's no pushover defensively either. There's still some growth needed in his overall strength, but he can still throw the body when the situation calls for it and knows where he needs to be to keep his team out of trouble.