Create Account

s57 Interested Prospect Thread

Code:
What sort of player are you looking to build?
Enforcer Defenseman. Someone who gets big hits and maybe spends a few too many minutes in the penalty box.  Although Ill do whatever the team needs. 
Code:

Code:
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
I am always on discord. Nokaza I am sure you can attest to this as you are in Detroit in PBE with me. 
Code:

Code:
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
I like to win games. As long as it seems like we are on an upward trajectory I will be happy. 
Code:

Code:
Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn?
I have no affiliations in this league. So yes. 
Code:

Code:
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?

I am planning to earn pretty well. I may miss a PT or two from time to time, but I still plan to be pretty active. 

Fun Questions

Code:

Code:
Favorite piece of media (can be anything. work shopping this question)?
I like the prospect weekly rankings. Those are cool.
Code:

Code:
Favorite hockey player?

Alexander Ovechkin. 

Code:

Code:
Give an honest opinion on our branding.

It looks good. I like the way it looks. I do not have a huge eye for branding though so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Code:
Scoring Savant
Code:
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes, I use discord
Code:
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?
Build help, great GM'ing to manage team and positive atmosphere
Code:
I'd be honored to join any team that will have me.
Code:
What is a battleborn?
Fun Questions

Code:
The Ringer Podcast Network
Code:
Favorite hockey player?
All Time - Kariya/Selanne
Current - Getz/Perry
Non-Ducks - Scott Stevens
Code:
I haven't seen any of your branding yet, and I don't know what a battleborn is

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

Code:

A good all rounder who can pot some goals.
Code:
Yes
Code:
I donut know.
Code:
Possibly
Code:
I'm lep
Fun Questions

Code:
I like the Fantasy score ones, cause they help.
Code:
Favorite hockey player?
All time probably Martin Brodeur or Patrik Elias, currently Nico Hischier
Code:
It's aight.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I'm looking to build Hunter Sharpe into a playmaker for sure. I'd like to set up the plays more than be the one to put them in the back of the net. In terms of my hopes for my rookie season, I'm looking to put 20+ points on the board in 50 games and hopefully have those points be mostly centered around assists. I'd also like to have a decent +- on the ice as well!

I have been using discord for around 3 years now and I would definitely be open to communicating on it! My discord is ImYolo#6588.

I'd love to walk into the locker room and feel accepted and welcomed from the beginning and expand the locker room past the SMJHL and have a fun experience with my teammates in it. I'd love if the conversation didn't always have to be centered around the SMJHL, but also, could branch out to video games, daily life, etc. Overall I'd like to interact with friendly people, develop a friendship and brotherhood within the locker room, and start my career off right! 

As of right now, I don't think I can completely gauge my interests in teams. Considering that I have only been introduced to the sim league in early November, I haven't gotten a feel for many of the teams, however, I could definitely see myself playing for Nevada! I guess only time will tell!

Allow me to tell you a little about myself. Hi! On discord and on the internet in general I go by Yolo, but my name is Quin. I'm 16 and I'm currently a junior in high school as I adjust to online learning due to the pandemic that is spreading like wildfire here in the United States. I was originally born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and my love for hockey developed there. I began skating when I was 4 and I was out on the ice in my tiny gloves and helmet the same year to try out hockey. I, although I found it very hard to stay on my feet, loved my first experience and have played hockey ever since. I've moved around a lot in my life and have lived in my hometown, the Cayman Islands, LA, San Francisco, and now where I currently live, Texas. You'd think that I may have to put my love for hockey to rest considering that when you think about Texas, the last thing you probably think they include in daily life is hockey, however, I've found a great program here and am playing high school hockey in a house league every Tuesday and Sunday. Outside of hockey, I really enjoy spending time with my friends whether it be online playing video games, out playing sports, or just having nice conversations and movie nights. I'm a very social person as you'll come to see. Some of the video games I play include Minecraft, Fall Guys, Rocket League, Among Us, GTA 5, Phasmophobia, etc. I enjoy playing pretty much every sport known to man and when a few of my friends come over for our weekly night hangouts, we tend to grab just about every sports equipment item we can and spend the rest of the night at the park. I enjoy spending time with my mom as we watch reality TV shows such as Survivor, Big Brother, and The Amazing Race! With the love of reality TV shows, I developed a nice little community on discord about 2 years ago based around it. I created a discord server a while ago and invited 2 friends to come help me host it as we intended on creating a Survivor season to be hosted on the server. We grabbed 15 contestants and we played through the season with a few bumps here and there, but ultimately, it was a huge success. We decided to host a season 2 and we, fast-forwarding, have now hosted 5 seasons of Survivor, 2 seasons of Big Brother, 1 season of The Amazing Race, and are currently casting for the second season of one we created called Rise To The Top. It's been a great experience overall and it's been one of the most fun things that I've done on discord. I really enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, and camping and I'm the first person to sign up for a hike at 7 in the morning. I intend to go to Texas A&M University in order to study veterinary medicine to become a small animal veterinarian in the future and save as many animals as I can!

I definitely love reading articles about statistics. I've come to really enjoy writing about statistics and also reading about them as well. I also enjoy recaps of team's games/seasons and I've written my first article about Game 1 of the SMJHL S56 finals! I intend on making sure the team that I play for gains publicity as I'd like to write articles about my team. Here's my first article if you'd like to take a quick look! Click Here!

Favorite hockey player?

My favorite hockey player is Jarome Iginla! I remember watching him play in Calgary and he's always been my favorite.

Not going to lie, I honestly love it. Not trying to butter you up here, but it's pretty sick. 

Please feel free to hit me up on discord if you have any questions for me, or if you'd just like to have a conversation! Have a good rest of your day!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Code:
Strong two way defender

Code:
Discord is great, I'm on it all the time.

Code:
Mostly looking for a friendly and welcoming place, and I'm hoping to compete for a cup.

Code:
I am open to every team, looking to have a new experience with this player.

Code:
Feel free to message me on discord if you have anything to ask, but I can't think of anything.

Fun Questions

Code:
The top 100 shl players articles are always cool to see, really anything with a deep dive analysis.

Code:
Favorite hockey player?
Elias Petersson

Code:
It's neat, I love the color scheme.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Offensive Defenseman

I do, not super often, but I try to drop by at least once a day.

A chance to win a cup and succeed on a personal level.

Yeah, I've got no problem with any team.

Not that I can think of.

That gif of the penguin pushing the other penguin into the water. Too lazy to look it up right now, but you know the one.

Favorite hockey player?
Beau Bennett

Not bad, I've certainly seen worse.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 05:40 PM by Seymour.)

Code:
Like Morgan Reilly but more defensively responsible.

Code:
SeymourSnatches#8493

Code:
Tight knit player group and a upfront/honest management staff.

Code:
Sounds like people don't like Nevada and I want to make them hate it even more.

Code:

I love making media and graphics so you can expect that from me!

Fun Questions

Code:
Not sure how to answer this one since im new

Code:
Favorite hockey player?
Nik Antropov

Code:
10/10

What sort of player are you looking to build? Nikita Kucherov

Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff? Activity, point blank full stop.

Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn? Sure but ill be honest I talked a lot of shit about the Battleborn I think in the Kraken app. But don't let that stop you from considering me.

Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft? I'm a pretty cool guy.

Favorite piece of media (can be anything. work shopping this question)? Uhh...anything that Finn puts out or HHH is pretty good.

Favorite hockey player? Of the now, JvR, of all time, Clarke

Give an honest opinion on our branding. It sucks. It absolutely sucks, its so dumb. Ok...I get it, Battle Born is the motto of Nevada but you have SO MUCH more history. Its the Silver State, a mining theme is not hard. A tough ass miner wielding a pickaxe shaped hockey stick. That's awesome. Battleborn just makes it sound like you got incredibly bored halfway through naming yourself and just decide you know what, this works.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 03:14 AM by Asked Madden.)

A wingman wing man. Lots of goals set up.

Yes

Chat, banter and giving a helping hand

Yes. But you have no draft picks.

I am very great man.

The dude who does the ranking pieces on all of the new guys. That's effort

Favorite hockey player?
I've never seen a game... The why you heff to be mad guy

Its pretty dope.

Code:
Code:
two way/defensive center with offensive upside.
Code:
Code:
I'm on it DApolloS#5191
Code:
Code:
a good time and people not taking things too seriously.
Code:
Code:
If I get drafted by you, yes
Code:
Code:
I'm worth it
Fun Questions

Code:
Code:
I haven't been around long enough to have one.
Code:
Code:
Favorite hockey player?
Jarome Iginla
Code:
Code:
What branding?

Code:
Code:
What sort of player are you looking to build?  Hopefully using a combination of DNA stolen from several locations, and rare earth metals, I can build the ultimate defenseman
Code:
Code:
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?  Sure. I have an account. Rarely use it.
Code:
Code:
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff?  Recipes.  Cultural stories.
Code:
Code:
Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn? Of course. Should I be selected for this great tribe I will represent it with all of the pride of Shardang.
Code:
Code:
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft?  Do all humans scream so much when their flesh is being removed?
Fun Questions

Code:
Code:
Favorite piece of media (can be anything. work shopping this question)?  I have always enjoyed the neurotoxin records by the polyoptic Lumites of Sector 87-TR
Code:
Code:
Favorite hockey player?  The one with the most meat.
Code:
Code:
Give an honest opinion on our branding.  I am surprised that all players are not immediately branded when they are selected by their slaveowners.  Odd.

scorer

yes

good lr, nice management

yeah

no

no idea

Favorite hockey player?
dont have one

idk what battleborn is. wikipedia says its a video game? thats kinda weird. also there is a random ram. but the colours are nice!

fast tricky LW

yes Zayn#8373
clear comunication and good conversation in the LR, if u want to put be on a worse line, just tell me dont try and hide it

Sure why not

im a cool and fun guy?

Fun Questions

the rankings are fun

Favorite hockey player?
Ovi

pretty cool, different than the other guys so that makes it special

Code:

Code:
What sort of player are you looking to build? Trudeau is a speedy winger who is dangerous offensively and a quick back checker
Code:

Code:
Most of the site uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes I do, it's Outofthetoaster#3915
Code:

Code:
What sort of things do you want to see from your team's locker room and management staff? A good winning attitude
Code:

Code:
Do you have any interest in becoming part of the Nevada Battleborn? I'm interested in helping whichever team takes me to win championships, up to you if you want that to be your team.
Code:

Code:
Is there anything you want us to know about you before the draft? You'll know all you need once you do
Fun Questions

Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
Favorite hockey player? Brady Tkachuk
Code:

Code:
Give an honest opinion on our branding. Pretty good

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

Code:
Code: Defensive forward

Code:
Code: heck yeah discords my jam

Code:
Code: Fun and chill

Code:
Code: Battleborn is a bad ass name I tell you what

Code:
PBE is my main league
Fun Questions

Code:

Code:
My guilty pleasure is reading league drama. I don't get involved ever, but I just enjoy reading it lol
Code:

Code:
Favorite hockey player?
Code:I'm not sure why you would ask a questions where the only correct answer is Alexander Ovechkin

Code:
Name is dope, I like the state being the outline. Goat is cool, but would be dope to have like a viking shield or something like that as an alternate logo

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]