Create Account

S57 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?

Ill do whatever the team needs, but I do think it could be cool to be an enforcer defenseman. 

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

I play ootp all the time, but I have never touched FHM. 

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

I really do not care. Whatever my SHL and SMJHL teams need. 

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

I plan to be earning pretty well. Maybe the occasionally missed task, but I plan to keep up my earning pretty high. 

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

I am always on discord. Supertardis101#0180. Ill joins your LR as soon as I get an invite if you draft me. 

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs 100%

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?
Corey Perry, but with no defense (so far)
2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
None at all
3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I want to break the scoring record in the minors.
4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
4-5 seasons. I expect to be in the upper class of guys in this class.
5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I'm on your team right now
6. Cats or dogs?
dogs

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

RW support man 

No - I'll need a lot of build help 

Prefer staying down for my first guy. 

Definitely be near the top of the class. I'm super competitive. 

Asked Madden#5603, I'll be reasonably active. But on UK time so not at the same time as most. 

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats 100%

I'd really like my player to be a playmaker within his first few seasons. I'd like to focus more on setting up the plays than being the main goal scorer and I'd like to hopefully allow my attributes to show that. I'd love to put up at least 20 points in my rookie season with most of those being centered around assists. I'd also like to have a good +- out on the ice. 

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager?

Considering that I've stumbled upon this community and league at the beginning of November, I do not have a lot of experience with it. I have enjoyed watching the end of the SHL and SMJHL seasons on the streams, and I'd like to hopefully develop a better understanding of it soon. I will need a little bit of help in terms of developing my player into the certain type I'm looking for and hopefully the team that I wind up on can help me with that. 

Obviously, I would love to find myself in the SHL as a great player, but I don't want to get ahead of myself too quickly. I plan to most likely stick around in the SMJHL for around 4-5 seasons as long as I'm enjoying the time I'm spending with my teammates. I have no issues with not being in the major league as I'm ultimately just looking to have a fun time with whoever wants me to play with them. I'm going to go with the flow and make my final decision later down the line.

I'd love to be very active within the league and make myself known to be a player that is very active and is able to be reached quite easily. I'd expect to be spending 6-7+ hours on the site, however, I'm always on discord and up for a chat whenever I need/want to be! I'm a very chill person so I'm not going to go over the top, but I do intend to be very involved within the season!

As I've said, I am always on discord and up for a chat. Most of my activity would go to discord because I am a very social person that loves meeting new people, so you could expect to see me talking daily within the locker room. I'd love to have normal conversations, talk about the league, watch the streams together, play video games, and whatever else there is to do in the locker room! My discord is ImYolo#6588 for future reference!

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs for sure! Ever since I was born I've had a dog in my house and I'm one to fall asleep with my dog on my bed with me at night. I currently have a 7-year-old boxer named Koda and we rescued him when he was around 2-3 years old! I also do love cats, however, when I have to choose, it's a no brainer. 

Please don't be shy to DM me on discord if you have any more questions for me or if you just want to get to know me a little bit better! Have a nice day!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 

Not 100% sure yet, but i'm trying to be a good all rounder.

I have some experience with Defensemen, not with Forwards.

I plan on staying down 4 seasons.

Trying to hit at least 1800 TPE with this one so i'll be very active.

Daily, you already know it.

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs, but cats are cool too.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I don't know too much about FHM, so I can't say for sure, but my player is a pass first offensive defenseman. I'm also building him strong defensively, though a bit weak in physical play.

Nope.

Ideally I'll be in the SHL sooner rather than later, but I know that all I can do is gain my TPE and wait for an opening. I'd like to go up to the big show ASAP, but realistically I know I'll most likely end up in juniors for 2-4 seasons after being drafted.

I have lots of free time, my girlfriend and I work fairly opposite hours, so I plan on being active, always training, and am aiming to be a top player from the draft.

Keenan#1025 I'm not super active in discord, but I do try to drop by at least once a day to see what's happening. If it's an active discord I plan on being pretty active.

6. Cats or dogs?
If you would have asked me a few years ago it would have been dogs all the way, but since my girlfriend and I got a place together and she has a cat, they've grown on me. I like them both, maybe slight edge to dogs since I'm allergic to cats Laughing

I may not directly follow an archetype but I am looking to build a two way defenseman.

I have a ton of FHM experience, I am a beta tester, and I tested extensively for the SHL switch over.

I haven't fully decided anything yet but I am expecting to stay down a couple send down seasons after the SHL draft, how long for sure probably depends on who drafts me.

Definitely top of the class type earning. I spend a ton of time on this league.

DrunkenTeddy#1516

6. Cats or dogs?
I like both but I lean towards dogs. I currently have 1 dog and 1 cat, and we are working on adopting a rescue dog from Thailand.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player like Morgan Reilly but more defensive responsible - my player is a two-way defender
No experience
From reading other posts, it seems like the average is 2-4 years. I would probably say the average but I would go based off the advice given to me at the time.
I can sink a lot of time into this - I work from home so I am always around discord or making graphics. The aim is to be top class.
Very active! I am just sitting around my house all day so I am always in discord.
6. Cats or dogs?

Cats to own, dogs to visit.

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? Nikita Kucherov is what I am going for.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) A little I guess, I do miss STHS some days tho.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Oh I am going hard this time around.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I wanna be a hero.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. OldeDelaware#2157, come find me bby.

6. Cats or dogs? CATS FOR LYF

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? Two way center with offensive upside

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) no, but I have experience with the better Eastside Hockey Manager.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Try to push through.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I won't be top of the class, more like a late 1st or 2nd rounder that will be considered a steal because of consistently updating my player while some people might fall off.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Depends how much fun you guys are. I'm not much for people who take things too seriously and can't take a joke. DApolloS#5191

6. Cats or dogs? Cats

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?  I hope to follow in the blobsteps of the great Shardangian fleshcrawler Zarbo.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)  I do not.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? It does not matter to me. Whatever the SHL overlords choose will be my destiny.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?  Time is but an illusion, created by the Great Deceiver.  I shall consume all who oppose me.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I have Discord but rarely use it. I could if needed.

6. Cats or dogs?  Generally dogs as they contain more calories.

scorer, dont understand fhm

dont understand fhm

would like to stay down as long as possible

could be top with a bit of pushing

sure, dyIan#9691

6. Cats or dogs?
neither

A up and down winger and/or two way forward (these follow archetypes as well)!

Yes, have been using it since FHM5!

I don't really have a preference. I'm not saying I don't want to develop into a SHL player, but in the same time I'm in no rush staying in minors for longer then usual.

Probably on the medium side, not easy but probably not the very top either.

I can participate a good chunk of my time into it. From 1-10 maybe 7-9. My discord is The Professor#8839

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs all the way, argue with me all you want.

[Image: wimftXZ.png]

Speedy LW

yeah help me im big dumb

im down with whatever, i expect to be down for a while, so unless the team that drafts me into the SHL needs me come up faster i dont mind staying down

not a top guy in the class but i do expect to earn at a good level and earn everything i can, since its not my main league, money may be more of an issue for max earning but i should for the most part be earning at a high level
Zayn#8373
6. Cats or dogs?
dogs

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? I'm currently building a offensive winger who is dangerous in their zone and quick enough to be the first one on the backcheck 

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) It's my first time playing, open to all tips

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Trudeau is meant for the main stage but is looking to win some cups in juniors first

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I'm expecting to be one of the harder workers

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Outofthetoaster#3915 I will be more active on discord as I can be on at work

6. Cats or dogs? Kitties 

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]