Create Account

S57 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?
I'm just trying to be a speedy forward with a focus on his defensive abilities

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
Literally 0 experience. Please halp

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I got called up very quickly in the PBE (2 seasons in minors), would like to stay down a little longer here

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I wanna be just behind those top of the class guys. PBE is my main league so I may miss here or there on little things but for the most part I should be within striking distance of the top earner

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I will be semi active. PBE is my main league, but I will be around in my teams discord here too! Don't be afraid to @ me (@Plague#1015)

6. Cats or dogs?

I love both my good boys.
[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? Im going to do what is best for the team. However that works.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) I do not and I will listen to advise i get from GMS

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I will do whatever is best for the teams that draft me. I'll go where needed.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I'll get my earning done, but im not confident if I'll do too much media yet.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. If there is good conversation I will try and be active and participate

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs easy.

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? Offensive centre.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? Not at all sorry.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Juniors for a long time sounds good. They are my favourite leagues.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? High earner but not max. Can't do another money grind for equipment but will do training and everything else.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I'm in your discord. Been quiet over the off season sorry but I'd be more active if I was on the team for real.

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs.

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?
I'm trying to build a balanced two way forward with a little more emphasis on offensive playmaking. Not 100% sure of the FHM archetype, but in character creation I went with two way forward and distributed the points accordingly to the key stats there.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
I do not.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I'm just seeing where it takes me at this point. I don't mind staying in the juniors an extra season or two if it means getting more growth at an early stage, leading to be a more effective player right away in the SHL.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I definitely want to be active, but will probably be taking it a bit easier. I will be able to get a better grasp of things once I get selected for a team.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I'm in Discord all day every day already with some of my other friends, so I absolutely would be active in the team's server. CaptainCamel#7799

6. Cats or dogs?

Both! Honestly, I love all animals so much. If I HAD to choose, I would pick cats as I have two kitties currently and no dogs, but that is 100% not saying I have anything against dogs.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 02:48 PM by filipscoresberg.)

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? I'm building a power forward, however I'd also like to round out my two way game. I want Ruedi Huber to be able to score, hit and defend.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) None, sadly

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I'd like to eventually make my way up to the main stage, however I don't want to rush my time in the SMJHL and I'd like to enjoy it.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I'll definitely be a top class guy, I tend to devote myself to anything I do fully and this league will be no exception. I also have a lot of free time.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I'm on discord daily already, so I'd like to be quite active with the team as well, if drafted. Ruedi Huber#1005

6. Cats or dogs? I've always been a dog person, but I'd lying if I said I didn't have a soft spot for my girlfriend's cats.

11-15-2020, 06:53 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: 1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? Roman Jusi is my player build role model.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) No I'm not I mostly have EA knowledge.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? If I can move up I will no doubt but if management believes I need more time then more time I shall play.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I have alot of time on my hands, I plan to be very active and max out my TPE As best I can.

BloodPig#5273 and active on there aswell.
6. Cats or dogs? Dogs. I have a beautiful German shepherd. 

Pass First Playmaker - winger
Nope, haven't used FHM. Used to use STHS.
I don't really care either way. Its going to matter more what the big club wants.
A couple of hours a week. I'll probably be active & getting all the points and active when I have the time.
Discord is fine. I like both the board and the discord.
6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs and don't even pretend its close.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 09:41 AM by cahtah haht.)

11-15-2020, 06:53 PMCahtah Haht Wrote: 1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?
My player is offense based. He is small and lightweight so he should be pretty elusive on the ice. I did not base him on any specific mold, other than his height and weight which are equal to that of his namesake Travis Konecny
I do not have any experience
I don't plan on rushing things as I am new to the league.
I believe that I will be right in the middle. I have already made some graphics, but I am not that good at photo editing, and I plan to begin on media once I am drafted.
I can be very active and I can almost always reply to a discord message within an hour if not less. My tag is Not T-Mac#2960
6. Cats or dogs?
           Dogs

[Image: pub?w=620&h=349]
[Image: pub?w=1816&h=100]
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 02:50 PM by Kierkan.)

A playmaking defenseman who is good in his own zone.

No, and any input on builds would be greatly appreciated!

I want to stay in the SMJHL as long as possible to learn the league, and learn how to develop my player.

A couple hours a day for sure. I want to be relevant and improve.

Sitting in discord with the boys is one of my favorite hobbies. Kierkan#0490

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats for sure.

I'm building an LD quarterback.

No, just played EHM a bit, but not an expert by any means.

It'd be cool to get into it. Used to be part of another sim league that's gone kind of inactive.

I definitely want to get into it, and COVID helps with having more free time being stuck at home

I usually have Discord open so I'd be on it fairly often. twix#6032

6. Cats or dogs?

Definitely cats!

A player similar to Tomas Holmström, so garbage collector and/or net front presence.

I have played the game, but have not put any real effort into the specific skills while doing so.

I will learn the ropes for a couple of seasons and then go up.

Probably a B-average student.

Canadice#0985, very active on Discord.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs all the way.

two way defenseman

none

Doing whatever I need really, whenever I'm ready to go up but no rush to be ushered into big leagues or need to stay in lower levels for longer.

I think I'll be near the top, want to be as active as possible but recognize I likely wont max earn

I'm stupid active on discord, Rapideagle#1590

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter

quarterback build, offensive defenseman
Will need help on builds
Trying to get called up as soon as possible
Top of class guy hopeuflly
Pretty active
6. Cats or dogs?
dogs