Create Account

To Maine with Love

So, here's something I wished I'd never have to write. Goodbye Maine Timber. As I'm writing these words, it is starting to sink in. I may even be crying a little bit, which is weird. I loved this team. They were pretty much the only team that believed in me, probably in both the J and the Majors. I loved the people. When we weren't laughing about some ridiculous channel pin, we were letting ourselves into each other's lives, sharing our problems and finding solutions together. My first sim league team was probably my best sim league team. And that will never change.

@Citizen of Adraa, @CementHands  Thank you for drafting me. You took a massive gamble, and it payed off. Thank you.
@Faelax  Good old Roachy. Great teammate and the best Co-FedHead ever.
@suavemente  Funniest, most entertaining guy to ever grace the LR.
@Zema  Euro gang. Great guy all around.
@AgentSmith630  Best streamer, great teammate. 
@Cobbenstein  Drafted 1 place above me. Wouldn't change a thing.
@CrazyMojito  Although not always seeing eye to eye when it came to real hockey, overall a great guy.
And many others

You guys were more than teammates, you were friends. We shared the same hobby, the same life, the same problems. If this Covid thing is over, and I reach the legal drinking age, I would love to grab a beer with you guys. 

Love you fellas,

Bloomey

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Its been fantastic playing with you Bloomey and I hope you all the best going forward!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 12:54 PM by suavemente.)

GOATED Bloomey. I will always cherish my time on Maine as well. Legendary folks all around, best development in the league, and that really counts for a lot more than cups in my opinion.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Love you bloomey

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

You'll be missed in the team Bloomey..
I know I've not been the most active lately, but always enjoyed having you around and being your teammate

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

You've been nothing short of amazing during your time here. Maine Timber MVP 3 times running (maybe even four Krash pls), PLAYOFF MVP BBY and one of the best little fellas to ever grace the LR. I'm gonna miss reading about your #bloomeyhistorytidbits, and I'm gonna miss having you around every day. If you do come back, you're welcome with open arms. If not, good luck in your future career.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride