Create Account

The Official Anime Thread

you guys heard there's new Attack on Titan soon? According to my friends "When did attack on titan get so good??". So im finishing up season 3.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Tokyo Revengers has been a solid watch so far. 6 episodes out.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

One Piece just hit 1000 episodes. In honor of that the first opening has been remade.

11-21-2021, 01:39 AMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: One Piece just hit 1000 episodes. In honor of that the first opening has been remade.

Wowow bless

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

If it's not dragonball fuck off
As a 31 year old who had to watch the frieza saga 84 times before we got new episodes it's dragonball all day my 90s kids know this to be true

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

11-21-2021, 02:27 PMFitted2106 Wrote: If it's not dragonball fuck off
As a 31 year old who had to watch the frieza saga 84 times before we got new episodes it's dragonball all day my 90s kids know this to be true

Im 31 and i couldnt get through the original Dragonball Confused

11-21-2021, 08:20 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
11-21-2021, 02:27 PMFitted2106 Wrote: If it's not dragonball fuck off

Im 31 and i couldnt get through the original Dragonball  Confused

Where you there when we had to rewatcj the frieza saga for what felt like 5 years

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Arcane is pretty good

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 07:52 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Go watch Ranking of Kings right now.

01-05-2021, 01:55 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: you guys heard there's new Attack on Titan soon? According to my friends "When did attack on titan get so good??". So im finishing up season 3.
Lol I didn't know this thread existed so I'm just seeing this now, but it's been good since like...2013?

Also this latest season has been hype af, like wtf.

Also also my anime list if anyone wants to chirp my viewing choices.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

02-19-2022, 10:02 AMr1c3bowl22 Wrote:
01-05-2021, 01:55 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: you guys heard there's new Attack on Titan soon? According to my friends "When did attack on titan get so good??". So im finishing up season 3.
Lol I didn't know this thread existed so I'm just seeing this now, but it's been good since like...2013?

2 was not great imo. Too many new questions, which thankfully get answered. 4 is incredible.

Idk it snuck up on me

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Yeah, it's hard to say anything other than that AoT is a masterpiece. One Piece will forever be my favourite just by the pure emotional connection I've gotten over the years with the characters, but AoT is simply amazing. I read the manga monthly back when it was still ongoing so i know what's coming, so I waited and binged the like 6(?) episodes that had been released last week, lol.

02-19-2022, 11:52 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
02-19-2022, 10:02 AMr1c3bowl22 Wrote: Lol I didn't know this thread existed so I'm just seeing this now, but it's been good since like...2013?

2 was not great imo. Too many new questions, which thankfully get answered. 4 is incredible.

Idk it snuck up on me
I dunno, the new questions didn't really bother me since Season 3 did a great job of answering everything. Season 4 Part 1 was a bit meh compared to everything else they'd released up to that point. Season 4 Part 2 has me waiting every Sunday in anticipation and it's been surpassing expectations every time.

02-19-2022, 12:27 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Yeah, it's hard to say anything other than that AoT is a masterpiece. One Piece will forever be my favourite just by the pure emotional connection I've gotten over the years with the characters, but AoT is simply amazing. I read the manga monthly back when it was still ongoing so i know what's coming, so I waited and binged the like 6(?) episodes that had been released last week, lol.
A couple of my friends read the manga (one has never watched the anime, actually, just read the books). I dunno, I tried reading the mangas but I prefer the anime a lot more. I'd probably read tf outta an AoT light novel if that was the source material.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

i like chain saw man makina makes me boner.