Create Account

Billy Benson | Draft Profile #1
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 12:35 AM by supertardis101.)

Defense. It's what wins games. It is often said that the best offense is a good defense and I think that applies strongly to my player: Billy Benson. Billy has been a hardcore hockey player his entire life and he continues to tear up competition every time he is on the Ice. Growing up in the back hills of southern Ireland, Billy learned from the best the game had to offer. Retired hockey greats lived in the back hills of Ireland for hundreds of years and they took on roles as trainers to make the next generation of great Hockey players better than the one previous. 

Billy went to college in Dublin at Trinity College and played for the hockey team there.  He won several championships with the team and was a defensive captain for his Junior and Senior years. He chose to enter the SHL as the next step in his career goal of playing pro hockey. He migrated to the states and has been playing at dozens of tryouts and prospect showcases all around the United States. He continued to light up the eyes of scouts and rise up the boards of several teams. He now patiently waits for the draft to come. Currently, he is sitting in his cramped hotel room in Boston, Massachusetts watching all the coverage on the major networks. The SMJHL is drafting tomorrow and he is going to finally have the shot to play for a real pro-hockey team. He asked me to make some sort of statement or push out an FYI for his draft stock for the live draft tomorrow. Here are some of the key points he wanted me to stress:

#1: He will play for any team. Billy has no connections or past grievances that would prevent him from playing for any team. He wishes to go high in the class and stick around for the team that picks him up at least for 3-4 seasons. 

#2: He is an active guy on the ice. Billy always does everything he possibly can to make his game better and his skills improve. (I am going to be max-earning for this player. I want to really try to have a great career.)

#3: Billy is a great guy for the locker room. After games, no matter the outcome, you will always see Billy trying to cheer people up and rise above his status as not only a player but a leader. (I am very active on discord. I will be around your locker-room and I plan to be an active part of this league with media, podcasts, jobs, etc.)

#4:  Billy will do what his team needs him to do. He will always follow the advice of his GMs to do what the team needs to succeed. He has his own goals of course, but team success is more important than any other factor. (I have 45 banked TPE right now and I will do whatever my GMs tell me to do with it. I am also fine playing any role or position you need me to play.)

Billy is very very excited about this draft. Every minute that he waits feels like a dagger stabbing him a thousand times. Billy is looking to be a lockdown defenseman on the back half of the ice. Being on a championship-caliber team that has a close-knit and active locker-room is something that he would love to have and with the draft readily approaching, and no picks in yet, Billy is confident and ready to find out where he will play during his Junior's career. 

Code:
639 Words | x2 Double Draft Media Please!

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

yo wtf this was my pbe player

identity theft is not a joke

@ckroyal92

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-21-2020, 07:00 PMtrella Wrote: yo wtf this was my pbe player

@ckroyal92

Holy shit. I am so sorry. This was totally by accident lol. I had no idea that name was already taken. I can change my name if you want me to.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

11-21-2020, 07:05 PMsupertardis101 Wrote:

@ckroyal92

Holy shit. I am so sorry. This was totally by accident lol. I had no idea that name was already taken. I can change my name if you want me to.
no hahaha im just pullin your leg

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

@ckroyal92
Lmao the GOAT facegen

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]