Create Account

[S58]C - Neal Turner
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 03:24 PM by CaptainAmericanBurger1775.)

Activity Check 2+ TPE 
Create an Update Page 1 Mil+ 
Claim an activity check 1 Mil +
Buy your first training 1 Mil+
Training Camp 10+ TPE
Rookie Goals 4+ TPE
Primetime 2+ TPE
Total Points earned: 163+18=181
I currently got: 6 TPE and 18 pending

Adjusted Attributes: N/A
Hopefully I didn't do anything incorrect!  :falcons:

“Only Dunlop has seen more rubber than I have”

-Dominik Hasek

I could not find your post in the Survey thread. You must post in it to claim the TPE. Also it is only 2 TPE to get from 5 to 7, so in total you have 163 TPE and 6 banked. Updated!

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Alrighty! Thanks! I posted in the survey thread.

-Dominik Hasek
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 09:23 PM by CaptainAmericanBurger1775.)

Hello!

For each update you do you need to create a new post in this thread instead of edit the original.  That way we can keep track of historical claims in case your TPE count gets off (it happens, updaters are human).  So with that in mind I've got a couple other notes to help you out moving forward.  

1) Your claims for the rookie tasks (the ones for $$) look good, but unfortunately I don't have permission to process those.  Put those claims in this thread and someone will make sure you get paid.

2) I also can't process your claims for the rookie goals and primetime tasks.  When they are available to be claimed there will be a post here that has your username on the forums for you to claim.

3) Please don't edit the original post in this thread.  Put any future claims in new comments to help us with the tracking.  

So with all that said please ask me any questions you have and I would be happy to help.  You can also go to a rookie mentor or anyone on DET for help as well.  

And finally, your Activity check and training camp claims are good so you now have 175 total TPE and 18 in the bank

Ah alright, sorry for the trouble. Someone From Detroit also addressed my mistake with me. Super sorry and I'll make it doesn't happen again.

-Dominik Hasek
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2020, 01:25 PM by CaptainAmericanBurger1775.)

[/url]Activity Check +2 TPE
Training +3 TPE
Primetime #1 +2 TPE
PT#1 +4 TPE

[url=https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=112605&pid=2954230#pid2954230]Total TPE: 175+11 = 186
Bank: 18+11 = 29
Falcons

-Dominik Hasek

Updated!

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 01:32 PM by CaptainAmericanBurger1775.)

Activity Check +2 TPE
Weekly training 12/10 +3 TPE
Weekly training 11/19 +3 TPE

Total: 186+8= 196
Bank: 29-29 = 0

Checking: 5 > 7 (2 TPE)
Positioning: 5 > 10 (11 TPE)
Defensive read: 9 > 10 (5 TPE)
Balance: 5 > 10 (11 TPE)
Strength: 6 > 10 (10 TPE)

https://simulationhockey.com/playerbuild...NSwxNSwxNQ==

It all adds up to 196 in the player builder, so Im guessing my current bank of 29 was actually incorrect and shouldve been 31.

-Dominik Hasek

Hey there, after gaining 8 TPE this update it brings your total to 194 TPE instead of 196. As a result, I can't process all your stat changes. I've left the checking at 5 and adjusted everything else.
Your total TPE is now at 194, your bank is at 0.
Updated!