Create Account

First Round Mock Draft
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 09:30 AM by Dude.)

Recreates dominate this draft class. There are many excellent options available in this first round, but like any draft the quality of player is set in tiers. In this draft season the tiers are this: 1 | 2-4 | 5-7 | 8-12. There is a clear cut separation between the first two tiers and the second two tiers and while this will be unmistakable ten seasons from now, in the SMJHL it just doesn't matter as much. While this is also true, it would be foolish to suggest that the draft order would play out any differently.

1. #A-Rye Izzy - 208 TPE - RD
While #A-Rye is an objectively stupid name, even if I had subtracted points for it Izzy would still have topped this draft ranking. It's well known the caliber of player that Izzy will put together here and GMs will be lining up to get him at every step of his career. He boasts an excellent reputation, a massive bank account, and unrivaled activity on the site. He is the clear cut first overall and I would bet my entire bank on it.

2. Kit Kirkstone - 205 TPE - G
Kit is a goalie. While this may show him fall a little further on the actual draft day, he is the top of the second tier of available prospects. He is a well known user, a strong TPE and cash earner, and very popular to boot. I could see him falling to 4th or 5th overall, but he should land here at 2nd.

3. Luc Blouin - 200 TPE - RD
Luc could easily displace Kit for 2nd overall. He is my wild card first overall (however unlikely) and is probably the only person who could ever dethrone Izzy as such. While I do believe this, he sits at 3rd in my ranking. He is a popular user, site manager, earns cash extremely well, and earns TPE equally as well. He will not fall out of the top 3 picks.

4. Kermit Murphy - 185 TPE - C
Kermit is the last of the second tier of players. He will be a first line player by the end of his career and will be talked about by opposing playoff teams as the guy they hate. He earns well and is well known.

5. Pavel Jeziak - 185 TPE
Pavel marks the first of the third tier of players. This drop off is impressive, but that is not to say that these players will not be excellent in a low TPE league such as the SMJHL. Pavel is created by a long time user that is quite popular, but has not earned much TPE with his first player yet. He also does not earn cash very well, though I don't actually expect that will hinder his draft ranking when it comes down to it.

6. Gregory Goode - 200 TPE
Goode is a funny one. He has been earning TPE on pace with his counterparts, has a good bank to date, but seems to lack popularity. I don't actually get how a player that joined in 2012 only has 2 reputation, but that shouldn't be an issue for him.

7. Gerry Atrick - 205 TPE
Gerry Atrick is the last player of the third tier. He could easily find himself going 5th overall but ranks here for me. He has been earning well, has a good bank account, but is not super well known.

8. Jean-Locke Zidane - 165 TPE
I'm disappointed to put Zidane this low. Nictox is a very active user, earns cash decently well, and is very popular, but his current TPE earnings are troubling. Hopefully he is sitting on a lot of unclaimed tasks and he could easily jump to be a top 5 pick if he does.

9. Noel Blanchet - 185 TPE
Out of all of the players on this list, Blanchet may be the most "average" of them all. Of course he is still a first round pick in my eyes, but his TPE and cash earnings as well as his notoriety on the site are all average. He'd probably go 10th overall if one of the first gens on my list jumps.

10. Basil Sivart - 202 TPE
Sivart is the first non-recreate on this list. He has been earning extremely well for a first time player and has a respectable bank. He is a good bet for any GM and a great late first pick. I suspect that Sivart will go on to be a great player, and could possibly challenge for an earlier pick if he was a little more well known.

11. Friedensreich Hundertwasser - 202 TPE
Hundertwasser is the next first gen player on my list. Also a strong TPE earner thus far, he is only beat by Sivart by their cash earnings and by a small amount at that. They are very similar otherwise.

12. Dogwood Maple - 197 TPE
Maple could have challenged either of the other two first gen players for their spots. The only thing he doesn't have on them is total current TPE earnings and obviously 5 TPE is not a big deal. He is already making a name for himself and earning cash at an impressive rate. He could be a dark horse top 10 pick.

My rankings are based on a secret stupid scoring system that any dummy could figure out. My list of players I ranked were based on those that have finished their IP threads just to save me the trouble of weeding those that don't care.

Code:
913 words

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

I love seeing Dude media. BTW, I haven't bought equipment yet so I'll be 185 soon enough.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

<3

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I left all my previous rep on the jcink boards :(

11-19-2020, 11:11 AMKeenan Wrote: I left all my previous rep on the jcink boards :(

It killed your value.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

11-19-2020, 09:29 AMDude Wrote: 9. Noel Blanchet - 185 TPE
Out of all of the players on this list, Blanchet may be the most "average" of them all. Of course he is still a first round pick in my eyes, but his TPE and cash earnings as well as his notoriety on the site are all average. He'd probably go 10th overall if one of the first gens on my list jumps.

[Image: amr0W9X_700b.jpg]

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 12:42 PM by Grapehead.)

I was wondering how TF izzy passed me in TPE, and then I checked his update thread where he linked to actual PTs instead of the claim threads. His 208 is BOGUS!!!!

@Mike Izzy what do you have to say for yourself!? haha

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020, 02:28 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

11-19-2020, 12:42 PMGrapehead Wrote: I was wondering how TF izzy passed me in TPE, and then I checked his update thread where he linked to actual PTs instead of the claim threads. His 208 is BOGUS!!!!

@Mike Izzy what do you have to say for yourself!? haha

^^
Mike Izzy - Honest and just...
#A-Rye - Young and mischievous..

Aggrieved

Where ever #A-Ryes goes.. wether it be 1st or 12th...ill be proud to represent that team!..Cool
Great article @Dude !

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria