Create Account

juniors ass

juniors is so boring. im so bored. why must i suffer on a junior team for 10 irl months. this is so boring i hate this. boring boring boring. make it faster to get good. should be much faster. i feel like im bashing my head into a wall. juniors sucks so much shit. its so bad. f

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

k.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

11-19-2020, 08:47 PMhhh81 Wrote: k.
you ever gonna be productive on this site or just troll? nerd

So, what specifically do you dislike about the J? Could you be more specific with your suggestions, how do you want to see it improved? As it stands, usually the amount of time a member spends in the J depends on how badly their SHL team needs them.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

11-19-2020, 08:48 PMGooney Wrote:
11-19-2020, 08:47 PMhhh81 Wrote: k.
you ever gonna be productive on this site or just troll? nerd
yeah i agree

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-19-2020, 08:51 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: So, what specifically do you dislike about the J? Could you be more specific with your suggestions, how do you want to see it improved? As it stands, usually the amount of time a member spends in the J depends on how badly their SHL team needs them.
ah good question. it just feels very unrewarding after your first go around. this is fake hockey. why do you need to put in so much work to make a good player. speed it up baby. up the tpe you earn. up up up. no need for this to take so long

11-19-2020, 08:53 PMGooney Wrote:
11-19-2020, 08:51 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: So, what specifically do you dislike about the J? Could you be more specific with your suggestions, how do you want to see it improved? As it stands, usually the amount of time a member spends in the J depends on how badly their SHL team needs them.
ah good question. it just feels very unrewarding after your first go around. this is fake hockey. why do you need to put in so much work to make a good player. speed it up baby. up the tpe you earn. up up up. no need for this to take so long

Sorry, not sure I understand still. So, is it that you don't like spending time in the SMJHL or is it that you want to earn more TPE to be a better player? Increasing the amount of TPE you earn would risk making it even more difficult for new players to catch up to the rest of the League.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

#ReformtheUpdateScale

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I thought you like being on the whalers smh

[Image: lebbish.gif]

11-19-2020, 08:58 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
11-19-2020, 08:53 PMGooney Wrote: ah good question. it just feels very unrewarding after your first go around. this is fake hockey. why do you need to put in so much work to make a good player. speed it up baby. up the tpe you earn. up up up. no need for this to take so long

Sorry, not sure I understand still. So, is it that you don't like spending time in the SMJHL or is it that you want to earn more TPE to be a better player? Increasing the amount of TPE you earn would risk making it even more difficult for new players to catch up to the rest of the League.
Fast tpe to get out fast. everyones fast so no one is fast. we all out of juniors quick.

11-19-2020, 09:05 PMLeppish Wrote: I thought you like being on the whalers smh
whalers are great but not 10 months great. let me in shl

11-19-2020, 09:01 PMml002 Wrote: #ReformtheUpdateScale
yes. why go slow? theres no point. this is fake. we can go so fast yet we chose to slow

no u

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

on one hand yes fast

on the other hand ... fast smjhl? :(

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

If everone earn fast, then does anyone really earn fast?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]