Create Account

st4rface

I want to give a shout out to @st4rface for his turnaround and growth as a person on this site. In early May, st4rface was suspended and later made a genuine apology. In my limited interactions with him on the site since then, it has been nothing but good. I don't share a locker room with him, so i cant speak to that. 

In contrast, it seems like when people are real shit-heels, they never change. They make apologies that are not apologies and 2 months later are back to their old fuckery. Hint hint.

But not so for st4rface, thus far. 

I know the SHL can be unforgiving sometimes. Ive seen a number of of folks deservedly under the wrath of the collective opinion of the members here. Older members I'm sure could fill a book with examples. And in that regard, it takes a big person and a strong will to endure that kind of thing and to continue to make efforts to be better. I think given your age it shows tremendous maturity as well. 

I also think, after a time, people begin to forgive if you give them the opportunity. 

And so, i want to encourage you to continue what I perceive to be turning a new leaf. And I want to encourage others who are real shitbirds to consider the same. And I want to encourage the league to reward good behavior when it arises. 

Cheers, good luck to you.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

+1 to this.

I don't know st4r's past before I was on the site, but from having known him from his time in Colorado I would characterize st4r as a young person trying to make amends for bad choices during a really challenging time in his life.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

The Buffalo Effect.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Respect! Nice shout out indeed. Thank you st4rface and great job with both player and user.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

i tried

+2 to this

St4rface is indeed the comeback of the year

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

12-31-2020, 11:00 PMProjectSaint Wrote: +2 to this

Yeah indeed, especially with him spamming other forums like crazy. An amazing comeback!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

01-02-2021, 05:56 PMSmirnov Light Wrote:

Yeah indeed, especially with him spamming other forums like crazy. An amazing comeback!

He’s already been TDed for that and told to stop, cut some salt outta your diet my guy

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

01-02-2021, 06:50 PMfishy Wrote:
01-02-2021, 05:56 PMSmirnov Light Wrote: Yeah indeed, especially with him spamming other forums like crazy. An amazing comeback!

He’s already been TDed for that and told to stop, cut some salt outta your diet my guy
??

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

sigh

Some people can change, and I think that over these 8 months, we've seen good changes to St4r. I believe we will see them continue. Besides, its ain't just me who see good in him.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Spamming other league forums is a pretty big improvement from where he was. It’s all relative.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]