Create Account

Nuck/Suavemente Punishments

11-17-2020, 07:28 PMWaters Wrote: Ok guys hear me out. Now, I know you guys might think I’m biased due to my long-term affection and even, I might go as far as to say affinity for the Baltimore Platoon franchise. Ever since I joined the franchise and the discord, I’ve been accepted and given a home, and integral to that home were guys like NUCK and suavemente.

First off, NUCK and I are very close friends. We talk every day about various topics, like hockey, his son Nuck Jr. and our agreeing opinion on gay people. I have since discussed the most recent drama with, as I affectionately call him, the Nuckster, and we both agreed that what he said is wrong. He has decided, of his own volition, to watch footage of every single pride parade ever held to really understand what it means to be different due to your sexuality. I think he is on the path to rehabilitation, and soon, we will see a new, understanding NUCK. In 3 years, I guarantee you we will be reliving his best moments, as there will be many to choose from.

Now Suavemente here is also misunderstood. It is actually a little known fact that his mother is 1/64th Japanese herself, and this was one of his famous self-deprecating race jokes that he often says among friends. But in public, us in the platoon discord have made it clear that it is not ok to say these kinds of things. Among friends, context is clear, but among strangers, those kinds of comments are hurtful and inappropriate. As Co-GM of the Baltimore Platoon, I have decided to put suavemente in a probationary period so to speak; should he fail to act appropriately in public, he will be demoted to the 3rd line.

We take these kinds of things very seriously, and truly believe, like all of you, in a no-tolerance policy for xenophobia of any sort. But please, let people change, develop, and prove you wrong before jumping on their backs. We are all human. Thank you.
+1 rep

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

ANIME WINS AGAIN

FOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

lol, sought to leave IIHF and instead must be banished while forced to play for IIHF and can't play first sim of S57

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

@NUCK has reached out to provide the following message which he has requested be posted here for everyone to read.

Quote:I would like to start out by apologizing to the SHL as a whole. The "crime" comment I made was below the standards the site has done so well to grow to. It was below societies great evolution we have seen in the last 70 years towards truth and acceptances of all humans! And most importantly it is far below my standards as a father and human being!

To the gay and bi community, I am truly sorry for any harm or pain I may have caused with my ignorant comment. I made a poor judgment call without processing the true gravity of the words I said. I understand the hate and malice those words and similar phrases carry to an individual, even when not intended in a harmful way. I also understand that with comments like the ones I made. They breed hate, persecution and ignorance within society and have serious negative consequences for all humankind.

I am very disappointed in myself and am very very sorry for my ignorance.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

11-17-2020, 08:13 PMAllegiant Wrote: @NUCK has reached out to provide the following message which he has requested be posted here for everyone to read.

Quote:I would like to start out by apologizing to the SHL as a whole. The "crime" comment I made was below the standards the site has done so well to grow to. It was below societies great evolution we have seen in the last 70 years towards truth and acceptances of all humans! And most importantly it is far below my standards as a father and human being!

To the gay and bi community, I am truly sorry for any harm or pain I may have caused with my ignorant comment. I made a poor judgment call without processing the true gravity of the words I said. I understand the hate and malice those words and similar phrases carry to an individual, even when not intended in a harmful way. I also understand that with comments like the ones I made. They breed hate, persecution and ignorance within society and have serious negative consequences for all humankind.

I am very disappointed in myself and am very very sorry for my ignorance.
its a well written apology

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

11-17-2020, 08:45 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
11-17-2020, 08:13 PMAllegiant Wrote: @NUCK has reached out to provide the following message which he has requested be posted here for everyone to read.
its a well written apology

One of the very few apologies on here that I believe.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]