Create Account

Opening Statement from the new SHL Commissioner

11-22-2020, 01:12 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Luke? Boring, uninspired choice

A daring co commissioner would have gone against the grain, brought in new ideas. A JRuutu or a PenKnight. Dissenting opinions

I expected better from you nour

Wait until you hear my idea of a 1700 tpe cap

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-22-2020, 01:14 AMluketd Wrote:

A daring co commissioner would have gone against the grain, brought in new ideas. A JRuutu or a PenKnight. Dissenting opinions

Make it an 800TPE cap and you have one interested member

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

petition do deny luke co-commissioner

we need you as history head buddy

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Petition for serpe Co commissioner

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 04:54 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Congrats @"luketd" !

11-22-2020, 12:03 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: I think you may misunderstand here. Adjusting the update scale would be a permanent change that affects all current and future player builds, making lower tpe players more viable at the shl level. This would accomplish a number of things but key among them would be to bring more parity to the league, and allow players to move up to the shl level sooner if they so choose.

I might be a dimbi but wouldn't a change to the update scale that makes players better quicker mean that we'd have to see an even harsher scale at the higher attributes? It already sucks having to wait over 2 weeks to update any attribute over 15 during the season. Dodgy

Perhaps there should be an option where re-creates can make a player that skips the J and goes into the SHL draft instantly. It would start with like 800 tpe(which is enough to be viable in the SHL don't @ me) but would start regression faster to not mess with records and stuff like that. IDK what the TPE or the regression rate would look like but it should be lower than what a max earner that started in the J would earn at the start of regression. That way you can skip the J but you still pay the price of not doing the work, so it wouldn't be unfair.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-22-2020, 03:33 AMLime Wrote: petition do deny luke co-commissioner

we need you as history head buddy

I’m still history head, no need to worry

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-22-2020, 01:04 AMWally Wrote: I had the Portland store organized in S33... get with the times... where did that money go?!

We know it didn't go to your rookies.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

11-22-2020, 09:21 AMztevans Wrote:
11-22-2020, 01:04 AMWally Wrote: I had the Portland store organized in S33... get with the times... where did that money go?!

We know it didn't go to your rookies.

Took long enough.

[Image: Wally.png]

11-22-2020, 01:14 AMluketd Wrote:

I think you mean 1500 :eyes:

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points