Create Account

Opening Statement from the new SHL Commissioner

Looking forward to the future Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

11-21-2020, 10:21 PMtrella Wrote: FIRE LUKE WE WANT GOONEY

Ew lol no

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Congrats Luke! Moving up in the SHL world.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

applied

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Congratz!

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2020, 11:58 PM by Blastmeaway.)

[Image: bold-strategy-dodgeball-cotton-strategy-...957668.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

dont put gabe on my team for family feud ever again

also

applied.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

11-21-2020, 10:39 PMMrRuihu Wrote:
Quote:Update Scale reworks to fix how long it takes for players to be competitive.

Dunno about this tbh, increasing TPE doesn't change much, if that's the approach you're thinking. it'll be a short-term fix, but in 2 seasons everyones boosted TPE would just level out and what happens?
the exact same thing, except higher numbers.

Interested to see how you tackle this, if anything changes.
I think you may misunderstand here. Adjusting the update scale would be a permanent change that affects all current and future player builds, making lower tpe players more viable at the shl level. This would accomplish a number of things but key among them would be to bring more parity to the league, and allow players to move up to the shl level sooner if they so choose.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

11-21-2020, 10:39 PMMrRuihu Wrote:
Quote:Update Scale reworks to fix how long it takes for players to be competitive.

Dunno about this tbh, increasing TPE doesn't change much, if that's the approach you're thinking. it'll be a short-term fix, but in 2 seasons everyones boosted TPE would just level out and what happens?

I've been debating a lot of ideas, but increasing TPE isn't one of them I can tell you that much

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 12:16 AM by MrRuihu.)

Quote:I think you may misunderstand here. Adjusting the update scale would be a permanent change that affects all current and future player builds, making lower tpe players more viable at the shl level. This would accomplish a number of things but key among them would be to bring more parity to the league, and allow players to move up to the shl level sooner if they so choose.

yeah that's why i said I was interested in seeing how this was tackled, i'm not doubting your changes would be good, i personally just don't know how it would work and am interested in seeing how you apply it.
no criticism.

i thought i was replying to nour, and i wasn't, lol. but yeah i get what you mean.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 12:18 AM by MrRuihu.)

11-22-2020, 12:06 AMnour Wrote:
11-21-2020, 10:39 PMMrRuihu Wrote: Dunno about this tbh, increasing TPE doesn't change much, if that's the approach you're thinking. it'll be a short-term fix, but in 2 seasons everyones boosted TPE would just level out and what happens?

I've been debating a lot of ideas, but increasing TPE isn't one of them I can tell you that much

yessir, i understand.

excited to see what you guys have in mind, and congrats on the job!

i love all of this news, the site is in good hands with you and @"luketd" leading the way

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Good job luke peepoClap

[Image: rotti.gif]

I had the Portland store organized in S33... get with the times... where did that money go?!

[Image: Wally.png]

Luke? Boring, uninspired choice

A daring co commissioner would have gone against the grain, brought in new ideas. A JRuutu or a PenKnight. Dissenting opinions

I expected better from you nour

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]