Create Account

FHN 2x media and mike izzy interview
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 06:30 PM by Fitted2106.)

[Image: Memers.png]

its that time of year again were we sit down and analyze teams and there picks, we try and examine figure out and find who are this years winners losers and somewhere in betweeners. this draft while not as highly hyped as drafts we've seen the last 6 or 7 seasons still had some top end talent and teams desperate to acquire there rights. Tampa bay held the first overall pick until just moments before the draft was to begin, when they made a deal with the wolfpack in exchange for 2 future 1st round picks as Tampa is already absolutely loaded with prospects. new england then took the wheel with 1st selection in this draft and thats where our coverage today begins.

at number one the New England Wolfpack - Jonathan Granström - Halkohol 316tpe center
JOn as he affectionately known in the detriot locker room takes the honur as this years top selection in the shl draft an honur he shares with only 57 other players in history! while not a stand out player in any one area he is well rounded for sure and a great earner at possibly the most premium postion in hockey. New England has 3 selectiuons in this round and makes there mark early with the top pick overall. number 1 picks alot of times come with unreasonably high expectations but we here at the FHN team believe jon is the kind of guy who can bring some happy times to New England. with alot of picks in this draft and good leadership there in new england theres no doubt in my mind this one could be the draft that propells new england back to there former place atop of the division in the years to come.

at Number 2. the Minnesota Monarchs - Arsene Leclerc - spooked defense 370 tpe
another highly well rounded player who on the back end can truly change the hopes of a franchise. the top earning player in his class and the monarchs are certainly hoping he is able to put them on his back and carry the squad. this draft did hold one thing a few quality high end dmen and this is the first off the list the creme de le creme of the class. its no doubt with the switch to fhm many gms are realizing the need for top earning D i think this is a trend we will continue to see for years to come as having a strong back end is your only real hope at comnpeting in the new sim engine. a long strong career for thios player should really help the monarchs turn around the rebuild somewhat faster and propell them up the standings. our projection here for arsene is nothing short of halll of fame a true potential 2k player and quite possibly the best in this draft.

at number 3. Los Angeles Panthers - Sean Gatez - SewingWithNancy 305 tpe DMAN
another very solid overall player whos somewhat behind his counter part in minnesota but with much time to catch up the jury will be out for a long time to come on these two now linked forever picks. with LA in the middle of a rebuild of there own this pick is a no brainer as they need that defensive depth going foreward to compete seriously. with future star jimmy wagner the window is open if pieces fall into place around him, however the pieces will have to be good and they cant afford many misses if they want to get that championship window opened sooner rather then later. Sean can hopefully join the team by season 60 and give a lift on the back end of the teams blueline. with such an emphasis on keeping the puck out of the net with teams like hamilton to compete with sean and the panthers should be more then happy twith this selection.

at number 4. New Orleans Specters - Vlastislav Malik - Leafs1997 left wing 324 tpe

Vlats as he is known on the dark web is a big rangy strong winger who doesn't lose his balance to much. new Orleans with recent departures of mike fox and james sloth face defiantly need to rebuild there foreword groupings, and this kid from Kelowna may be just what the doctor ordered. the drafts lately seem different many teams are now getting first round picks not just Tampa and 3 seasons ago i would not have expected to see nola in this position. it just my opinion but if this draft was in a different year i could see vlats maybe going number one overall that kind of size and strength you just don't teach to kids they gotta be born with it this guy will definably fill holes in nola as his career trajects foreward.

at number 5.  Winnipeg Jets - Dwayne Gretzky - 3lewser from new foundland 309 tpe left wing

dwayne the main brain gretzky rocking number 99 is something thats frowned upon lets hope you can live up to the billing and label you put on yourself.dwayne is a solid offensive player who doesnt really have any standout skills as of yet just pretty competent at all of it. as of the writing on this article he sits at 309 tpe and can definatly be useful as his career excells as for now the jurys really out as this pick could be considered by some to be a reach for the rebuilding jets. heres to hoping that name does not get ruined nor that number as that would make all of us sadbois.

at number 6.  Winnipeg Jets - Freyja Hellstrom - Calliope left wing 330tpe

at 6 we have cali live and let hopeeeeee coming in at 6. sorry i mean Freyja who certainly can play the game we call hockey. with great sense to get open and finish plays its no wonder the kraken
rely on her so much a very gifted young skater whos sky is the limit. next season i see her getting increased playing time and producing even more then she already has. heard she has some kind of rookie hat trick record. the gms down there in carolina reallyk now how to find diamonds in the rough and devolop thewm for the shl.

at number 7. San Francisco Pride - Ruggs McOooh - Ruggsy  321 tpe Defense

RUGS MCHOOOO ima do what i do. famous words to live by no? ruggys ole buggsy here is a modestly build defender coming in at 6'1 205 and is more of a postional sound defender as compared to a bone cruncher. with time and development who knows maybe he will be both. as for now i assumed he would go higher with teams having a pension for strong defensive depth but im not surprised seeing as teams love flashy danglers even if its not in there best intrest. heres to you rugs mchoo the mystical man i barely knew.

at number 8. Los Angeles Panthers - Jari Heikkinen - Allegiant 310tpe defender

hailing out of quebec city the next unit in our list of players that use sticks is none other than someone named jari. any player named jari has a 100 percent chance of success and 94 percent chance to survive the gulag. jari is a strong defender who keeps the play in front of him and handles pressure well. with wagner to guide these rookies these top end talents they got here early should do just fine in there transition to the shl.

at number 9. New England Wolfpack - Brennan Huff - Jayrome wing 297 tpe
brennan huff is your prototypical canadin player with solid instincts good hands vision and vitals  a solid pickup for the wolfpack as the second of there 3 top ten picks. guys like huff don't grow on trees and with the amount of prospects adding he's a really good get to round out what looks to be a solid group going forward.

at number 10 New England Wolfpack - Jon St. Ark - Arkz 371 tpe goalie
st ark aka jon the cathedral is a amazing goaltender and the best prospect available in this draft its a wonder to some how he fell all the way to tenth and to a team that already has Frans Eller between the pipes. with the league going to 66 games this gives the wolfpack the best tandem in the league going forward bar none. Eller even called to congratulate his new teammate and looks forward to seeing him in camp this up coming season. this pick is gonna lead to a lot of competition in new England for playing time but Eller says hes welcomes the challenge as it will give the team a better chance of success.

at number 11  Atlanta Inferno - Pablo Salvatici - Jepox center
I'm shocked to say Jepox fell this far as this was a solid recreate in which the team knows what there getting. a great earner and someone who is going to be very involved in there locker-room you almost gotta shake your head seeing a sure thing fall this far in the draft. Atlanta gets a certified stud here at number 11 and really sures up there prospect ppol with a user the caliber of jepox.

at number 12 New Orleans Specters - Cian McFelter - Titan center 281 tpe

Cian is a shoot first ask questions later center with a nose for the net. Nola picks up a second forward here in the first roiund after 4th overall pick VLATS and tells you that there going all in on TDZ Michael fox and sloths replacements. time will tell if Cian fulfills these big shoes but I as for one am not to sure. the 26th ranked rookie maybe a reach here at number 12.

at number 13.  Manhattan Rage - Matty Sandeen - TheBigSandeenie 291 tpe left D

Matty is maybe the best puck handling D on the board and I'm surprised he wasn't gone sooner with such a shortage on puck moving D i thought hed be a top fiver despite the lower tpe total. his game in his own end needs work but that's as to be expected from a youngster.

at number 14 Calgary Dragons - Luukas Lilja - Retuperkele 299 tpe center

here we have another wonderful product of the Carolina kraken org that has amazing hockey sense for a rookie. Calgary loves these types of players and will surly get the most out of luukas. as they say Calgary doesn't rebuild they reload and there doing it again here on the fly expect luukas to  grow a lot under this amazing organization.

at number 15. Edmonton Blizzard - Rude Sniff - Dude 352 tpe Defense
an extremely strong defender and 3rd highest earner in the class rude can do a lot and sniff ya while hes at it. no doubt a steal here at 15 Edmonton gets a quality player and should be kicking themselves that this player was left available to them.

now the mike izzy interview.

mike izzy couldn't join us.

HAVE A GREAT DAY FOILKS

1862 words

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

GET PAID

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020, 08:54 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Sorry I’m a little late.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Great interview, gripping stuff

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Izzy was busy taking #Kitty around the block.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

WHAT A SCAM

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]