Create Account

More turnover in jobs

There are a lot of people looking for jobs, especially new people, who I feel can do better than us old folks and have more drive/passion.

I would suggest maybe we see more turnover in jobs like graders, committees, fantasy managers, perhaps other things but I forget the jobs on the site.

A lot of times older players lose passion at their jobs after awhile, perhaps aren’t quite as on the ball. I know, it happened to me when I was a juniors media grader, and really I should’ve been fired weeks before I stepped down. I think the “tenure” system with jobs maybe should be a little less secure, so if you aren’t doing the job to HO or player satisfaction, you can be replaced. Just like an employee who gets poor customer service reviews, gotta keep the players happy.

Just talking here, would like to hear what you guys think or how we could make this work in more specific detail if you agree.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

we need an HR department I can complain to

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 08:04 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

II am going to go against that for the soul reason that if you’re doing well at your job, why would they fire you?

Don’t get me wrong, maybe an HR team calls you out saying “hey, you’ve been dropping the ball lately, here’s a warning, next time you’ll be gone”, but I don’t think someone who is doing a good job should not be let go

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Yeah idk if we should be kicking members out of jobs simply for “turnover” if they’re doing a good job they should keep the job

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 02:58 PM by StamkosFan.)

11-24-2020, 02:56 PMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote: I am going to go against that for the soul reason that if you’re doing well at your job, why would they fire you?

Don’t get me wrong, maybe an HR team calls you out saying “hey, you’ve been dropping the ball lately, here’s a warning, next time you’ll be gone”, but I don’t think someone who is doing a good job should be let go
Oh sorry if I said that wrong, I would never want someone doing a good job fired, only someone whose performance is slipping or who is losing interest or whatever.

I just notice nobody seems to get fired and also most of the time new players are at a huge disadvantage getting hired, which I don’t agree with at all!

11-24-2020, 02:57 PMtrella Wrote: Yeah idk if we should be kicking members out of jobs simply for “turnover” if they’re doing a good job they should keep the job
Agreed completely, sorry if I gave the wrong impression!

11-24-2020, 02:58 PMStamkosFan Wrote:
11-24-2020, 02:57 PMtrella Wrote: Yeah idk if we should be kicking members out of jobs simply for “turnover” if they’re doing a good job they should keep the job
Agreed completely, sorry if I gave the wrong impression!
Okay cool. I def agree if people aren’t doing their jobs they should be fired to make room for someone who will actually do it

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-24-2020, 02:53 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: we need an HR department I can complain to
Hello this is HR. Please take a number. Your assigned number is 1,893,642.

We are now serving number 4.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I got shot down from all job apps my first like 1,5 years here lol, so ya getting a job can be a bish, but idk what to do about it, maybe a intern job in every department, but idk.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-24-2020, 04:21 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: I got shot down from all job apps my first like 1,5 years  here lol, so ya getting a job can be a bish, but idk what to do about it, maybe a intern job in every department, but idk.

[Image: rHhRjH.gif]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

11-24-2020, 04:25 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
11-24-2020, 04:21 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: I got shot down from all job apps my first like 1,5 years  here lol, so ya getting a job can be a bish, but idk what to do about it, maybe a intern job in every department, but idk.

[Image: rHhRjH.gif]

Nooo i always lose. I even had a clone in a berserkers hunger games and i still lost.

Someday, someone will hire me, and it will be a great day, I will have been accepted into the elite, the few members who control something on this site, and my reign will begin. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

also hire me thanks.

Perhaps with turnover, we could also consider limiting the amount of jobs per user? Like if I'm an updater, I wouldn't be able to apply for HO positions without an agreement I'd quit updating in order to take the HO role

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2020, 04:37 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

11-24-2020, 04:35 PMMazatt Wrote: Perhaps with turnover, we could also consider limiting the amount of jobs per user? Like if I'm an updater, I wouldn't be able to apply for HO positions without an agreement I'd quit updating in order to take the HO role

Eeh HO+ another job is fine IMO. Having multiple jobs outside of that shouldnt be a thing tho IMO

I'll happily hire like 20 more bankers and you can all verify one tweet each to share the load. I'm all for people getting more fake money.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada