Create Account

HIRED: Graphics graders
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2020, 12:29 PM by Carpy48.)

Hello everyone!

The graphics department has jobs to offer! Yes, more jobs for you! In fact we're looking to hire one or two more graders.

Job description:
The graphics grader is expected to grade weekly submissions along with the other graders on the team as a panel (however, you won't grade your own graphics if you submitted any). They will join our departmental discussions on discord, but most importantly they will get actively involved in the community and give advice as well as feedback to other users making graphics.

Requirements:
Good graphics software knowledge is important. You need to be able to give helpful tips to beginners, analyze their graphics, e.g. what is good about it, what could be improved and explain different techniques. Be active on discord and have time to grade weekly (1 hour/week + discord help as necessary).

Payment:
Graders get $60k per graded sig. Payout is done regularly by the department head.

---
If you think you're a good fit for the job send a forum message to @Carpy48 with your application and please grade the following four signatures, see links below. Include feedback for the submitter and explain what can be improved. You can look at some or all of the following aspects: composition, lighting, render/jersey work, text, effects/blending etc.
Add a grade using our current grading scale - you can also use half grades like 3.5/5 (or 7/10 if you prefer to use the 1-10 scale instead of 0.5-5).

Sig 1 | Sig 2 | Sig 3 | Sig 4

All on one page: https://imgur.com/a/5DILhJ0

Please also include whether you currently have any other jobs in the league or had any jobs in the past. Feel free to ask questions too if you have any. We also encourage rookies to apply.

Looking forward to your applications!

No open positions anymore, thanks everyone!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

This is still open, apply if you think this might be your thing.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

We've hired one new grader, congrats to @Count Chocula and welcome to the team.

However, there is still an open position, so keep applying if you're interested.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Congrats @Count Chocula , couldn’t have gone to a better guy!

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

o so they give it to choc because literally nobody else applied

sad

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

12-09-2020, 02:36 PMLime Wrote: o so they give it to choc because literally nobody else applied

sad

I guess compared to a few other jobs on the site this isn't something just anyone can do so there are always fewer applicants.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Welcome @Ragnar, our newest grader! Congrats Smile

Stars Lions Berserkers

Applied

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

BOW TO MY GRAPHICS GRADING SUPREMACY

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤