Create Account

S57 mPT #1 - Offseason Moves

Always biased but I think the North Stars did really well. The move for Barron brings in another top line defenseman and moving out of the draft was a wise choice since we had so many prospects. This team is young and looking to make noise this year.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Chicago's signing of Akashi Sixnine is going to really help them on the defensive end of the ice. They were able to add another good defender to an already stacked defensive group. This will pay off for them this season, hopefully getting them over the hump and for a title.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

The Blizzard adding to absolute stalwarts in Chico Smeb and Vandy have shored up a defense that was once a weakness and turned it into a strength as it was during the 40's. This is a sure fire way to continue contention in the West.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I think big ol Todd McClure II was a very interesting signing for the team. He fits into the gritty role right now, and also gives us a much needed veteran presence

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

I was really surprise to see Cillian Kavanagh sign to the Texas Renegades. It was surprisng to me as they already have S51 White Goodman on the squad.

me becoming co commish was the biggest offseason move for me. Becoming co commish was important to me as it signifies my next step onto the site and something outside of management

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

What more can I say about the Blizz? They just keep on keeping on. They lose players to free agency for the silliest of reasons due to unrealistic expectations, but they just keep moving forward as the perennial Cup contenders that they've been for the last 15 seasons or so.

Code:
51 words

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

Texas easily made the best offseason move in their signing of Cillian Kavanagh, the young goalie from the San Francisco Pride. Together with White Goodman Texas is now set between the pipes for quite a while

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I think the best offseason move was the New Orleans Spectors picking me up 21st overall in the S57 SHL entry draft. I feel this is the case due to the TPE production I can offer, especially at that late in the draft.