Create Account

HIRED: Events Team (Coordinators and Graphics)
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2020, 04:57 PM by sve7en.)

Hey guys, your friendly new Events Team Head here and I'm back from my week "away" and ready to dig into building the new SHL Events Team

For those of you who have forgotten, or didn't see the initial post, you can read more about HO's vision of the Events Team HERE.

As listed in Reid's post, I'm hiring 1 or 2 coordinators and 3 artists to help me 
  • overhaul the calendar functions of the site
  • overhaul the SHL and SMJHL draft productions
  • create player graphics that celebrate individual accolades
  • create site graphics for league events (Hall of Fame, Awards, Playoffs, Championship Week, Draft, etc.) 
  • work on some projects I have brewing (obligatory :zoomeyesSmile
I have coordinator application sitting on my desk right now from the initial post, and I will finish hiring for that position before working with them to hire the dedicated graphics squad.

Job details:

11-10-2020, 02:03 PMreid Wrote: • (x1 to 2) Coordinators:
Pay: 4 Million / Season
Responsible for maintaining the calendar, helping the graphics team and department head communicate with other relevant departments, as well as providing feedback for any new initiatives. In sum, they will help ensure the department functions efficiently as well as provide a layer of quality control.

• (x3) Dedicated Graphics Squad
Pay: 5 Million / Season (eligible for performance bonuses) 
Responsible for producing new graphics for the various events. The graphics team will be the lifeblood of the new events department: they are expected to not merely produce graphics at the behest of the department head, but rather drive the overall art direction.

You can apply either via site DM or discord DM (sve7en#9693). If applying for both, feel free to send them together and specify which job you'd prefer.

Coordinator applications will close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday, December 4th, 2020
Code:
EVENTS TEAM COORDINATOR APPLICATION
Username:
What experience do you have that is relevant to the role?

What ideas do you have for the position?

Anything else you would like me to know?

Graphic team applications will close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
Code:
EVENTS TEAM GRAPHICS SQUAD APPLICATION
Username:
What experience do you have with sigs and individual player graphics (or your site portfolio link)?

What experience do you have with web design and creating non-sig graphic art?

What experience do you have with broadcasting and streaming?

What ideas do you have for the position?

Anything else you would like us to know?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Best of luck to this team!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

11-29-2020, 05:41 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Best of luck to this team!
And on to you as well.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Preseason hype bump

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Get in my DMs <3

Applied and stuff

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

Gib art applications

Last day!

I have a team!

@FuzzSHL and @Rangerjase are my Coordinators and @BDonini, @"Awesomecakes", and @Nokazoa are making up one hell of a Graphics Squad

Welcome aboard! I'm excited to make some cool things happen!

noka bust. tell him to update

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

12-11-2020, 04:59 PMsve7en Wrote: I have a team!

@FuzzSHL and @Rangerjase are my Coordinators and @BDonini, @"Awesomecakes", and @Nokazoa are making up one hell of a Graphics Squad

Welcome aboard! I'm excited to make some cool things happen!

[Image: approve.PNG]

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

12-11-2020, 08:31 PMNokazoa Wrote: noka bust. tell him to update

update

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]