Create Account

S57 PT #1 - Attributes Off The Ice

Wen Baters loves to read. Be it the works of J.R.R Tolkien or H.P. Lovecraft, the latter of which has opinions on race that he does NOT agree with, as he is a staunch liberal. as such his ability to offensively and defensively read greatly helps his ability to read his books. Baters has entered multiple speed reading championships, and currently is considered the 3rd best speed reader in the world, quickly climbing the ranks. So it's safe to say, he reads fast!!! He remembers one time he was against Anna Koubababobaskoba in the national World speed reading championship extravaganza. The match went to extra time, and in a crazy finish, Baters finished the Harry Potter series in 6 minutes 23 seconds to win the entire championship! It was crazy. Nowadays, Baters is semi-retired, but he still enters championships for fun. He recently took a game off the number one ranked reader, Jason Desrouleaux! wow! good for him! now he plays hockey instead!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I dont have a ton of attributes that are very high, but the ones that i do are all defensive. So for this I would say defensive read would be the best attribute that could help me in the real world.

So i am typing this as I am at the house with my 7 siblings, so all my real world examples will be about taking care of children.

Seems like most of babysitting is all about playing defensive, especially when you have way more people than you to watch. Defensive read would help a ton. Whether it is you trying to stop your littlest one from dumping their orange juice on the floor, or if its stopping your brother from taking a nose dive off the chair, a lot of babysitting is about waiting for the bad to happen and reacting to it. So in that regard I think defensive read would help a lot in real life, and I do think I have a great defensive read stat irl

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

So once again we are going to be looking at Adam Scianna's side carrear in the SHL Formula One career. and in this the stats that will help him are his Speed, Acceleration, Passing, and Defensive Read
His Speed will obviously help him be one of the fastest cars on the track, which is important for the next race he will be participating in when they race in Italy next at the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. Right now Adam's Speed is only at 14 so he will be looking to improve that before his next race.
Acceleration is also key in racing inorder to get up to speed quickly. Adam's acceleration is 15 right now and will help him at tracks that have alot of corners and straignts like Singapore 
Passing is another Key stat that Adam has that helps him in his Formula one races, the ability to pass his opponents quickly and cleanly is key to not losing to much time in the race
and on the other side, Defensive Awareness helps Adam defend his position and not get passed by his opponents.
So far Adam is 2nd so far in the SHL Formula One standings, and is hoping that his skills on the ice continue to translate well onto the track

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights