Create Account

S57 PT #1 - Attributes Off The Ice
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 06:56 AM by _Blitz_.)

Danny's got a lot of focus and skill in Agility, Passing, and Offensive Read.

He doesn't consciously use Offensive Read off the ice a lot. About the most use he gets out of reading positions and predicting moves is avoiding most of those awkward situations where you run into somebody and you both move in the same direction to go around each other.

Passing gets a little more interesting. When he goes home to Florida, the Marston Men (Danny, his brother, father, uncle, and grandfather) go golfing at least once during the visit (the invite is open to his mom, sister, aunt, and cousins, but they've never really been interested). Controlling how objects hit the flat of the stick is useful for his golf game, especially in putting.

The skill of the three that he uses all the time, though, is Agility. Danny's actually a massive klutz, he just covers it with good reflexes. About to walk into a wall or furniture (at least five times a day)? He rolls around and away in seconds. Dropping papers or an item? Nope, just some impromptu juggling. Tripping up the stairs? Shoe was untied and this was a good spot to fix it. 
Thankfully he's not a massive klutz on the ice. All of his skills come together and he focuses on the game.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Honestly, I think Luukas Lilja would benefit the most with Hitting and Fighting. Hitting works in two ways, since Luukas is naturally a Barney Stinson-esque ladies man, he would hit on all the ladies at the bar. Age is definitely not going to be an issue, because in the end what matters is getting laid. He knows no boundaries to what comes to women, and in a worst case scenario if he happens to hit on a taken woman, Hitting comes in handy with its secondary purpose, which is of course to literally hit men who speak to him with dishonorable mentions. Luukas is superior to everyone else at the joint, whether its a pub or a club - he is above everybody else. If his superiority comes to an issue with other male customers at the local drinking joint, there is a 100% chance of fighting happening, because people need to know their place, and Luukas is more than willing to show them where they belong - to the ground.

170 words

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

There are a few attributes off the ice that would apply into the real world, but fo Barret McCarthy ,the answer seems to be pretty simple, and it's broken down to 3 prime candidates.

First off, Offensive Read. Now you might be wondering, "How does reading a play help you in the real world?" Well, simple, this skill applies to video games as well, mainly Apex Legends. If I can read the field better, I can attack more effectively and eliminate opponents easier. Calling this to my teammates, I may not suck as bad!

Second, Defensive Read. Yeah, I think you can see where this one is going, but I digress. Being able to effectively read an enemy assault and/or ambush and reacting to help squash said attack is a great way to support your team in Apex. Having these two skills makes a lethal combo in the video game world, and Apex especially.

Now I did say there were three stats, and the third is Speed. Making a bathroom or beer run between matches is essential, and being able to do that as fast as possible makes life easier. Also, I guess you sorta aim better if you're faster right?

PBE Welfare Claim

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Aumy Jr. did a lot of training this off-season. He had to play for Finland in WJC and IIHF. He didn't have free time - all he did was worked hard to improve everything about him on and off ice. He needs to be star not only on ice, but in locker room aswell!

Going in to off-season, Aumy Jr. was pretty average player - nothing impressive in attributes and just decent SMJHL defender. Now he has improved. He got Getting Open, Puckhandling and Shooting Range at 16. He got Offensive Read at 17. Defensive ratings are decent and physical ratings (most of them) at 14 or 15 - only Fighting at 5. Bravery jumped up to 12 and Aggression to 7.

Of course, there's a lot of job left to do. It's not his ending build. Most of these attributes he wanna see being at 20 or at least 19. He is playing for Buffalo Stampede, which is amazing franchise with incredible players. To get decent ice time and help them win a title, he will need to get these attributes up. And that's the reason why he is working so hard this off-season and all day - every day. Let's go, Stampede!

Stampede

200 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

[Name Redacted] is the master of the rebound, and for 19.99 you can have this 3 VHS collection of all his best rebound tips!

Rebound is not only good for recovering pucks in the slot. It’s also useful in your personal life. When my 6th wife left me during the playoffs this year I was prepared and had a fly honey on my arm for a date just the next night! I was scheduled to play a game that night so I think we lost but who cares, I got my rebound!

The most important thing is to make sure you have a little black book full of numbers. Now I know a lot of you are shy and don’t focus on this sort of stuff. As an added bonus when you order Rebounding with Redacted you’ll get a personally curated little black book absolutely free! Just select your preferences (or non-preferences) when you order!

Order from me and you’ll never have a problem with rebounding again! Trust me, my rebound is 15!

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

PBE Affiliate PT +3 TPE

P
T

P
A
S
S

PT pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

While a well balanced diet of checking and skating are necessary to maintain an all around great player, in my opinion the key to being a successful person off the ice is balance. Without balance, things go array. When I go shopping I try to balance out my beer purchases with snacks, because too much booze and not enough filler makes me more drunk. When I go to the strip club, I try to blow my bonus checks evenly amongst all the employees, as while one might be the most attractive to me, the others might actually sleep with me (sound guy Dan...). When I'm walking into the team meetings, being balanced in my chair makes sure the other guys don't know how drunk I really am. On my bus ride home, losing that balance gets me thrown off the bus. Balance is key. You know, come to think of it, if I could have read the defense better, I wouldn't have had been found guilty of rat baiting in 2009, so defensive read would be nice to have more of, too.

[180ish]

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 09:17 AM by TheFlash.)

So here's the deal. With all of the social distancing going on, things can get a little frustrating at the grocery store. People always trying to follow the arrows, trying not to get to close to each other. It's really hard... for most people. Most people don't have 350+ TPE at Wal-Mart like I do. Keeping my distance from others? That's my getting open. How about weaving in and out of the other shoppers who don't follow the rules? That's my puckhandling and my positioning. When other people get a bit close and don't respect my bubble? I give them the stink eye on account of my aggression and they back off real quick! But despite these skills, the best offense is a good defence. Which is why my defensive read comes in handy. I'll stand at the entrance to the store and really analyze the situation.

Mitchell van der Heijden has always been someone who enjoys running and skating. He played two sports that heavily involved running (field hockey and football) prior to picking up the skates, so while you would think acceleration and speed would be the key attribute here, it's not. Mitchell values his stamina a lot so he can keep up with anyone on the pitch, plus he can capitalize on an opportunity when other players are tired. He's ready to roll. While Mitchell has never been the fastest guy, he prides himself on having high stamina. It's benefited him with other things as well. He's someone who can work out for abnormally long without feeling tired or throwing in the towel. He can jog around his posh suburban New England neighborhood two times over before he begins to tire. He can play with his sister's children for hours upon hours. Mitchell's abnormally high stamina has been a major benefit on and off the ice.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Zakkira Diporov is a 6’4 Russian FREAK!!! He is built to move hay and move trucks around his farm in back home in Russia, so his strength is one of his STRONGest stat, he has to be able to move large amount of weight through the fields each day, one time he had to plow his own fields because his horse was not able to get through the mud, he put the plow on his back and plowed the fields for 16 hours. There is another stat that helps is his stamina, he can compete with the best of the runners, he can last so long in a competition because again when he was young boy, his father used to work him 3am to 9pm in the fields to plant, grow, repeat. He did that everyday from the age of 6 to the age of 18, until he got the call to the SMJHL. Zakkira Diporov is a big Russian who can run up down the ice without breaking a sweat and as well as hitting everyone he sees in his vision.

(182 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

This may not be much of a secret at this point, since he’s been around for a little while now, but Igor Petrov is quite the fan of the bars. Drinking is in his lineage - Igor and all of his siblings in the Petrov family enjoy a nice cold beverage. Spending this much time at the bar can lead to some unsavory events, though. Sometimes, a Petrov has to do what a Petrov has to do. There are a few FHM attributes that could help in these situations. Fighting is the most obvious one, as this would mean that he would win more of these fights than he currently does. Maybe Strength would be good as well? It would contribute to winning fights, and maybe if Igor was a bit beefier, people would leave him alone in the first place. You could also argue that Mental Toughness would be a great attribute to increase for these situations, as this could help Igor to remain calm and let go of the urge to fight all together!

[Image: petrov.png]

I mean lets talk about the most important attribute in the world and how it would help you in real life off of the ice and not on the ice and that is Stamina. Obviously your first thought reading this is ew how is slm going to be here and talk about sex but that's ridiculous I am not just talking about having a lot of stamina for sex although obviously that is also great but we are talking about stamina in general as more stamina will help you get in better shape and you can be able to go out with your friends til super late, and you would be able to pay better attention at work and it would be great to have a lot of stamina so its one of the better options to have obviously. Stamina is super important on and off the ice and I figured @(hotdog) would have the most fun reading this dumbass answer so enjoy this my dude haha.