Create Account

S57 PT #1 - Attributes Off The Ice
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 10:20 AM by marco999.)

Kaapo Kampainen's balance (12) benefits him greatly off the ice, as Mr. Kampainen is known in his home country of Finland for his tight-rope walking act. When he's not disappointing his fans with his poor on ice performances, Kaapo walks the tight rope between various building in his native country and he has yet to fall. It has been reported to people are urging him to stop the act as an injury could derail his hockey career, but he enjoys it, so he keeps doing it as he loves the thrill.

His passing ability (13) and positioning skill (12) helped him master the art of watching a movie with his buddies. When he goes to the kitchen, he can pass you all kinds of drinks or snacks from the kitchen without missing and his positioning skills help him to always choose the right seat so he's always at the perfect place to watch his favorite movies.

161 words

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Yanno Rosejac has some great attributes to choose from, but two in particular he uses on a daily basis to get through life are his positioning +14 and reflexes +15. Yanno is always in perfect position when it comes to life. He is always there at the right place at the right time and benefits of the luck life swings his way. Winner of multiple scratch and win lotto tickets with the right positioning has brought his grand total of lottery winnings to six thousand dollars. Needless to say this has helped out enormously as a young teenager trying to make it on a budget long enough to earn that illustrious shl contract. Yanno also thrives in life using his keen reflexes, building a respectable reputation and has earned his name into the "guiness record" books as a fly catcher. He holds the present day record of catching with his bare hands a total of 117 flies in a one minute time frame. He then leaped frogged this to a sideline combined with his lotto tickets the kid has done really well for himself.

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Positioning would absolutely help me slay the ladies. Just kidding. Bravery is an important virtue to have in anything you do, whether that be making your breakfast in the morning or fighting off some muggers in a dark alley who have a nice old lady cornered. Hell, sometimes it’s brave for people to just get out of bed in the morning. Bravery will help you talk to that girl, or tell your parents your career aspirations, or apply to that job you’ve been nervous about. Half the person I am today is because of bravery, though I would consider myself to also be a coward in a lot of facets in life. Being a little bit brave is better than not being brave at all, though. I didn’t expect such a deep and introspective PT to start Season 57, yet here we are. Bravery in life will get you very far… but be careful because it can also be a fools game. Don’t go head to head against a bull because you’re too brave.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 11:19 AM by notoriousTRON.)

Rhys Pritchard isn't super interested in going out to bars and parties. However, recently he went out with some teammates on the night before Thanksgiving and it turns out that a few of his on ice abilities can really come in handy in off the ice situations. Early in the night, Rhys attempted to get a drink from the crowded bar and in order to be noticed and served, he had to make use of his Positioning and Strength to wiggle up to the bar. To get the bartender's attention, Rhys then had to use his Getting Open skill to get in position for the bartender to spot him. When carrying the drinks back to the table, Rhys had to use his Balance to not spill anything. After a couple of drinks, when his Bravery was feeling high, Rhys started using his Offensive Read to scope out the bar for girls. After identifying a girl that he should go talk to, Rhys used his Acceleration and Speed to get to her before another bro who also spotted her. As he was talking to her, he used his Defensive Read to identify other potential suitors and with careful Positioning and Screening he could make sure that they didn't get line of sight. That was until the girls boyfriend showed up and because of his low Aggression and Fighting, Rhys was forced to once again use his Acceleration, Agility and Speed to get out of that bar. At the next place, Rhys had better luck just staying at the table with his friends, using his Stamina to outlast them as they started to fade and go home. Rhys ended up playing some beer pong with some other patrons, where he impressed enough with his Shooting Range and Shooting Accuracy to get a girl's number. At that point it was time to call it a night. Rhys Passed on driving home and instead decided to call an Uber to make it home safe.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

PBE PT

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Much like on the ice, Getting Open is the best stat to have off ice. It lets you avoid people you don't want to talk to, find empty seats on buses, in theatres, find empty bathrooms out in the public, and more. Ever been in an awkward situation where you ran into someone you didn't want to see? Getting open will let you slip right out of the way without getting their unwanted attention. Ever been stuck in a massive crowd? a busy store? Getting open lets you find the space you need to have a relaxing day and predict how to avoid getting yourself stuck in crowds. Ever been late because of traffic? Well getting open helps that to, as it helps you get better at finding open roads and weaving your way through busy traffic. Getting open does it all, it helps you have a happy, relaxed life, it helps you be on time, and it helps you do all the things you need to do while maintaining safe and desired social distancing with ease. 179w

Cian McFelter frequently uses his 13 Speed, Acceleration, Balance, and Stamina each week to fight off all the soccer moms and old folk at the local grocery shop. With the tight aisles made worse by some idiot in management thinking that stacks of toilet paper should be placed right in the middle, it makes getting the weeks worth of grub an obstacle course. The speed required to get through the shop in time for practice, to the balance needed to keep the cart upright when he's hit by some guy named Dave who is rushing to the Twinkie aisle, McFelter uses his God given talents to survive this crazy world consistently. Cian has often wondered if he should increase his fighting ability, in case things get out of hand at the meat counter. It would be a shame if he got beat down by Malik's granny while she was cutting in line to get 3 lbs of swiss cheese!

[Image: GxHbd5R.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]
Thnx @Carpy48 for the sig!

Carlos has a solid base in strength, balance, speed and most other physical attributes so he's probably pretty good at most things that require any sort of physical abilities. His checking is probably the skill that's helped him most in life though. Indeed he often uses it to get out of stressful or generally undesirable situations. For instance, having to catch a bus and having no time to wait in line Carlos once had to run straight into a man waiting in line at the post office. The hit was so amazingly good that no one around really seemed to mind that a young man had basically bodyslammed an old man in the middle of a post office. They let Carlos go first, congratulating him the whole time on his amazing checking skills. He didn't miss the bus either, so clearly it was a great off-ice use of a hockey skill.

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

11-30-2020, 01:24 AMhotdog Wrote:
Shooting Rage, Aggression, Bravery, Low Shots, Reflexes, Mental Toughness.

Igor excels in a lot of things off the ice. But one of the best things is his ability to play hunting video games like no other. It all stated with his Duckhunt game he had while growing up, his ability to use low shots here really helped beat his brother's score because he could only focus on the ducks in the top part of the screen. As he got older and went to more arcades, he got more aggressive in his playing ability, and that's when he started to harness his "shooting rage". He was once known for playing two different games at once and eventually graduated from the hunting games to games like "Time Crisis" "Rambo" "Terminator" and other shooter arcade games. His mental toughness, reflexes, and bravery let him put up high scores that rumor have it, still stand to this day. You wouldn't have assumed this about the calm, easy going, nice guy that Igor usually is. However when he gets put in front of one of those games, he'll out shoot anyone near him and leave them feeling embarrassed. Oddly enough, Igor is not the best hunter IRL, while he's known to shoot an occasional buck, his expertise lies with arcade games.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

For Kata Vilde without a doubt the mental toughness stat plays a large role off the ice. With all the bullcrap that goes on and the highly political way things play out in the SHL, if it wasn't for the stat Vilde would have run screaming from this place long ago. That's what keeps Vilde fighting regression so very hard, trying to stay good for as long as possible until Admundsen is ready to take over and carry the Dragons. So many once they hit regression tend to give up trying to maintain their player and they slowly fade away and start a new player and suddenly start to do everything again. Never understood why people would get tired of a player and not try to sustain it for as long as possible. It also sets an example for teammates to show how hard you fight for your team and do everything in your power to help your team be successful until there is a great replacement ready to go. So without question mental toughness is the stat that keeps Vilde going off the ice.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

wanning : NSFW

i use all atribute in bed

Screening : is wen i put bag on hed
Getting Open : very good for receeving
Passing : Wen she look good on tinder but then she look like mammot. i pass.
Puckhandling : some wemen prefer stickcheck. some wemen prefer puckhandling.
Shooting Accuracy : very important wen she laik grate finish.
Shooting Range : very important wen you want keep bed clean.
Offensive Read : wen you realy laik the bible and then you reed kamasutra. can be offensive.
Checking : wen you check for make sur protection stil on it
Hitting : not alow in canada
Positioning : very important for versatilating
Stickchecking : yes
Shot Blocking : important for wemen who want stay clean
Faceoffs : happy finish
Defensive Read : wen you have not invest in 'Getting Open' is good to hav invest in 'Defensive Read' to block surprise.
Acceleration : invest if you not want be boring
Agility : important wen reed kamasutra
Balance : wen you not want fall off bed
Speed : wen she laik jackhammer
Stamina : not need wen you scor in 2 minute
Strength : wen she laik against a wall
Fighting : wen you want bring best argumant why you not want surprise
Aggression : wen she laik s&m
Bravery : wen she ask for open about fealings
Blocker : wen she go for surprise
Glove : wen she ask to keep bed clean
Poke Check : yes
Rebound : wen you still tink about ex
Recovery : wen you still tink about ex
Low Shots : wen she use mental attaks and you want straik back
Reflexes : wen she go for surprise
Skating : wat
Mental Toughness : wen you develop fealing but she say is only casual and ask for not commit but than bed time is grate and she is naice so you keep insaid your fealings but then try for share it but not hav her run away because bed time is grate so she try to be open but she is scare because she not kno wat she want becose fealing is not clear so she giv confuse message and it mak you sad but you try to stay close but also not too close but also you try for let go of atachmant and projection but also want for accept that is ther and is ok but you not want to let it make you sad but also is ok to be sad but maybe not evry day but maybe you tink you wil not be sad wit her but then you realize your hapiness depend on her and so maybe is beter for love self first and becom hapy alone first but just becose you realize it not meen you can becom laik that in one day so you hav to accept slow prossess but is hard so you invest in mental toughness

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

There is one attribute helping A Jobin in a major way off the ice this season, Blocker. Jobin has never been a social butterfly and his massive blocker is coming in handy. "Hey do you want to go out and get drinks tonight?"..... BLOCKER. "I'm getting married and I want you to be my best man."..... BLOCKER. "Hey I've broken my leg and I really could use a ride to the hospital. You see, I'm an American without health insurance and there's no possible way I could afford an ambulance ride and because of the pandemic, I've been out of work for several months and cannot afford a taxi or an Uber. So, could you maybe...."..... BLOCKER. It's  been so convenient, eventually people just stop asking you to do things. Now, with no disturbances, he can finally complete his twenty foot tall replica of the Eiffel Tower completely made out of game worn jock straps. If you never wash them, they get stiff enough to use as a building material.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

While there's a lot of these attributes that could help me in off ice situations I think there are a few that 100% affect me in my day to day dealings as a star wrestler while not playing in Los Angeles. Hitting is an absolute given based on my off ice dealings, I need to be able to hit my opponents in many different ways be it punches, kicks, or just a full on pounce or body slam. Going with those moves, fighting is another obvious choice with the punches and kicks that I have to deliver as well as strength to pick up my opponents for any move I wish to inflict upon them. Speed, acceleration, balance, Agility, Stamina all have huge places in my arsenal around the ring. I need each of these to be able to perform my moves with the upmost accuracy and inflict as much damage as possible. I also need some like stamina to be able to go long into matches and not tire myself out while facing my opponent who may be more resilient than I first believed to be. And of course bravery and aggression are 2 huge ones for any wrestler as they need the aggression to perform the moves and the bravery to even dare trying some of the most dangerous ones or to go up against any one who wants to fight, no matter the size.

237 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr., has poured a lot of tpe into getting open. As a defender on the ice, this will translate into other key areas that will help him off the ice. For example, given Zlatan's athleticism and height along with his talent for getting open, i sincerely believe that Ibra jr., will be a great basketball player. Standing at 6'5" and always getting open, this will make him a great 3 point shooter or even someone that is able to get into the right position to dunk or layup. Since his natural position is a defender, he will also be great at defending against the opposition. An nba comparison will be someone like Kawhi Leonard who is good offensively and defensively. Imagine a kawhi that looks intimidating to look at. That is what Zlatan Ibrahimovic jr., will be on the court. He will scare people just with his eyes and petrify them with his gaze so that he is always open for the right shot.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 12:58 PM by Z0REM.)

I have worked a lot on upgrading my offensive capabilities up to the point where I am ready to blast off and take point for the Rage in the coming seasons. I dumped a lot of my points early on into screening because I wanted to be a player that was able to get in the way of others and block out vision of the goalie so that my team would have a better chance of scoring. These skills would be able to directly translate to the off the ice equivalent where screen would let me be really really good at housework and putting up screens around my house. It take a keen eye when building your own house as to where you would want screens places in and around the property.  A I am an expert at blocking vision in the SHL, I would be an expert at knowing where to put screens up around my house.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]