S57 SHL Graphics Tournament: Pro/Am

kozlov

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Sorry

(that was my verification word... and for whoever is paired with me because I just barely passed the professional cutoff soooo I'm a "professional"... sorry)

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Daisy

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 06:47 AM by GeckoeyGecko.)

@Carpy48 yo pros r allowed to talk to their partners ya?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

12-01-2020, 06:46 AMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: @Carpy48 yo pros r allowed to talk to their partners ya?

Yes, because we only do the matching after we have collected all the submissions from the amateurs already so nothing can be changed on those graphics.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

imbad

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

hejsan

bigblue

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

Hatchet

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

butthole

5 - Chet Hillier - LD

Quick update:
We currently have more amateurs than pros signed up - so we definitely need a few more pros (you don't have to be an expert!) to be able to create teams of two in the end.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2020, 11:27 AM by enigmatic.)

Verification: Hello world

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 02:47 AM by Carpy48.)

Sign-ups are closed. There will be is a separate post for the amateurs soon with more infos.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Matching has happened now and all the pros have received their material. I gave them 24 hours to confirm that they have received it (but they don't know who their match is at the moment, unless they can somehow guess), tomorrow we will announce the groups.

Stars Lions Berserkers