Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL All-Star Committee Head + Member
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020, 02:49 PM by FuzzSHL.)

With my stepping down, we are in need of a new SMJHL All-Star Committee Head! With this we also have one Committee spot open, so we will be hiring for that spot as well.

For the Committee Head position, job requirements and tasks include deciding on a host team, posting the All-Star Logo Contest and deciding on 1st place and 2nd place logos, running ballots for the All-Star Game rosters, and 2 All-SMJHL lines and 1 All-Rookie line at the end of the season.

File work for the All-Star Game is required, but can be delegated to the committee.

As a Committee Member, your job would be to vote on the logo contest, All-Star Game rosters, and the 2 All-SMJHL lines and 1 All-Rookie line at the end of the season.

For Committee Head applications, please answer the following questions:
Quote:1. What other commitments/jobs do you currently have on site?
2. Beyond just season statistics, what in your mind makes an All-Star stand out?
3. What makes YOU the best candidate to run the committee?

For Committee Member applications, please answer the following questions:
Quote:1. Do you currently hold or have you previously held any other jobs on the site?
2. What do you think makes an All-Star?
3. If there are two players vying for your vote and they have the exact same statistics, which player would you place more value on?
4. Is there any additional information you would like me to know or that you believe would be beneficial to your application?

Pay is per season and will be as follows:
Committee Head - $4M
Committee Member - $3M ($1.5M for completion of All-Star Game ballot, $1.5M for completion of the 3 End-of-Season ballots)

Applications will be open until Friday, December 4th at midnight EDT. Please send your applications to me either on the site or on Discord (Fuzz#3896)

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Hire @hhh81

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

put me in coach

Hire me

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Congratulations to @lespoils, who has been hired as the new Committee Head! SMJHL Head Office has determined that we will be adding another member to the committee, and with that we would like to congratulate also to @TheFlash and @overdoo for being hired as the newest members of the committee! Thank you to all who applied. For those who were not hired, I will be responding to each of you with why you weren't chosen and advice on how to improve your applications.

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Thanks @FuzzSHL and congratulations to both new committee members @TheFlash, @overdoo.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Thanks for the chance, Fuzz!!

Happy to get the opportunity! Congrats to @lespoils on Committee Head, and @TheFlash on the job as well!

Congratulations to all who got the job

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France