Create Account

Edmonton Punishment
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2020, 01:40 AM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Hello SHL Community,

It has come to our attention that a player on the Edmonton Blizzard, Eddy Ask Jr., was not regressed prior to the S56 season. This was caught in the S56 offseason, when regression occurred for the first time on this player. 

Because of this, the GM of the Edmonton Blizzard, @Keygan will be subject to the following punishment:

Code:
- $6M Fine - equivalent to GM pay for the S57 season

- Forfeiture of S58 2nd Round pick

- 1 Season probation (Dismissal of GMs following any other regression related errors)

Eddy Ask Jr. will also be required to be regressed again in order to compensate for the missed S56 regression.

Head Office would also like to recognize that it is not just the Edmonton GM's fault for missing this. We should have caught it when checking GM tasks. There was a gap identified between when regressions are checked and when teams sign inactive free agents. Going forward, free agent signings will be checked weekly in the offseason to verify proper regression has been performed, and their inclusion on the regression list. This will be a task added to the Audit/Regression team in the future.

As always, Keygan has the right to appeal to the Owners regarding this punishment.

Regards,
SHL HO

EDIT: Punishment was appealed, new punishment posted HERE

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

See you soon @Leafs4ever @Eggy216 @DrunkenTeddy

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

#firekeygan

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 01:44 PM by Mazatt.)

12-01-2020, 01:35 PMGrapehead Wrote: #firekeygan
Agreed, this is a dastardly act that HO needs to deliver a strong message on. No GM should be able to get 6 starts against shitty teams with a marginally better goaltender, that's right fucked up

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

wut

disgrace

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

lol

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

how can we blame HO for this one

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

lmao

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

F

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Half the bun on my Jr Bacon Cheeseburger must of been left out last night cause it’s hard.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 02:51 PM by Blastmeaway.)

The chicken nuggets were on point tho. Really the saving grace in this 4 for 4.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Applied.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]