Create Account

s57 Graphics Contest Tournament: Amateur

This thread marks the start of the s57 Pro/Am Graphics tournament . All amateurs (tagged below) can now begin to create their portion of the signature for the tournament. Amateurs have until Midnight December 13th (one week from this coming Sunday) to share their work with myself. Feel free to either send it to me here or on discord (Ruggsy#7042). Work must be either a JPG or PNG. 

Once all partial signatures are submitted from the amateurs, each will be randomly assigned to one of the professionals also taking part in the tournament. Amateurs are free to do what they think will make the signature better, but keep in mind that you will be sending me a flattened image. If you have any questions about what you should be aiming towards to create a “quality” graphic, please feel free to join the graphics discord

Note: Adding text in this step would be risky as the professional couldn't modify it independently. 

Refresher on the rules:
1. Each sig needs to include two renders of rivaling teams. This can be either SHL or SMJHL teams. If you don't know a team’s biggest rival, just pick one.
2. The final sig must not exceed 500 pixels in any direction. 

Everything else about the signature is up to you, be creative.

@Mediocre_Fred @Rangerjase @EricNCSU @siddhus @CaptainCrazy @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Patty @AnnaH @bigbluex02 @MN_Moosey @Stadacona

Once again feel free to reach out to @Ruggsy , @Julio Tokolosh or @Carpy48  either here or on discord if you have any questions about the tournament.

Reminder for our amateurs that the deadline is this Sunday! If for some reason you know you won't be able to make the deadline, please reach out to Ruggsy.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

pog

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Remember to submit everything before the deadline tonight! Matching will happen tomorrow.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

imma do a pixel sig to usurp geck

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

[Image: nokazoa.gif]