Create Account

st4rface again >:(

Hi, boys, girls and all other genders!

Well, y'll might know me as a dude who is a trouble maker. Others might know me as a dude who have slightly changed, but few of y'll know that I make music too.

I just released completely new song. I tried completely new style. Went from more R&B and Emo Rap to Pop Funk and I'm happy of how it turned out. It feels a bit weird, cause this music genre sucked me in unexpectedly - would never guess that I would make this type of music one day. But I love it!

I know that's is a small self-promotion here, but last time I was allowed to post my song on forum, because it's an opened thread where I ask for opinion. However... I want to know what y'll think, because it's really a track which I love. Of course, all honest, because I love critique. Hope you will give it a try and like it too! Smile

(yes, name of this tread was a little clickbait)

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

mfw someone wonderdomes himself.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

It's kind of catchy actually. I'm in the bathroom with a loud fan and couldn't make out a single word. But I think it really helped highlight the underlying catchiness of the beat

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Is that your voice? You sound like MGK. The song isn't exactly my style but that doesn't mean it isn't good. The beat is good and you got a good voice.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Much better than the other stuff you have posted. Beat is catchy and flow works pretty well with it. Lyrics still need a lot of work. The bars are mainly about like fucking and "bitches" which could have been done more playfully and maybe use some metaphors and double entendres to get the point across.

Good improvement though.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

12-04-2020, 09:43 AMMutedfaith Wrote: mfw someone wonderdomes himself.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Great sound man. Getting a real level of polish on these tracks, keep it up man!

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

12-04-2020, 10:46 AMRagnar Wrote: Is that your voice? You sound like MGK. The song isn't exactly my style but that doesn't mean it isn't good. The beat is good and you got a good voice.

Thank you. MGK been one of my inspirations, so maybe it influenced me. However - never thought I actually can make this type of song. Happy of outcome and thankful you took a time to check it! Smile

12-04-2020, 10:43 AMZ0REM Wrote: It's kind of catchy actually. I'm in the bathroom with a loud fan and couldn't make out a single word. But I think it really helped highlight the underlying catchiness of the beat

Thank you. Still working and still improving all the time. Smile

12-04-2020, 12:42 PMsuavemente Wrote: Great sound man. Getting a real level of polish on these tracks, keep it up man!

Thank you, man! Smile

To other comments and critique - thanks aswell. It means a lot to me and I saw them all. Will take them and won't forget to improve my music in the future. Love to make music and I'm happy y'll like it. Thanks to everyone who spent time to take a listen!

Stars Stars Stars

12-05-2020, 08:25 PMst4rface Wrote: To other comments and critique - thanks aswell. It means a lot to me and I saw them all. Will take them and won't forget to improve my music in the future. Love to make music and I'm happy y'll like it. Thanks to everyone who spent time to take a listen!

I think we are all part of SHL cause it is a good catalyst of creativity. Love that you are able to contribute and keep the creativity levels high. Keep in mind, originality > flavor of month.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Nice good stuff my man

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

12-05-2020, 11:21 PMsuavemente Wrote:
12-05-2020, 08:25 PMst4rface Wrote: To other comments and critique - thanks aswell. It means a lot to me and I saw them all. Will take them and won't forget to improve my music in the future. Love to make music and I'm happy y'll like it. Thanks to everyone who spent time to take a listen!

I think we are all part of SHL cause it is a good catalyst of creativity. Love that you are able to contribute and keep the creativity levels high. Keep in mind, originality > flavor of month.

Yeah. I am just a bit surprised that there are actually users in SHL who gave me a shot and didn't just came in to write that it's shit or something. I am working months with each of my songs and I always release them when they are good in my opinion.

Plus - I am happy about each like, view and stream, so I am happy that SHL bringed me some small recognition too. Thank you! Smile

12-05-2020, 11:41 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: Nice good stuff my man

And thanks to you, my man, too! Smile

Stars Stars Stars

I'd echo that it isn't the typical type of music I like but the background is definitely catchy. I had a hard time hearing/understanding the lyrics, but that is an issue I have with almost all rap so take that with a grain of salt. I'd have to read the lyrics to have an opinion there.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Yeah, I know. Latvian isn't my primary language and maybe, that's the case, but @LordBirdman - lyrics are alway in YouTube description for each song! Smile

But yeah. Would be happy to hear more opinions and if more people will check it out. That would be hella cool! Smile

Stars Stars Stars

Wanted to say thanks again to everyone from SHL who checked it. Saw in statistics that there were a lot of users who came from here and listened to my new song. You can still check it though if you haven't yet! Smile

Thaks for kind words, critique and advices. Thanks to people messaging me individually after this aswell. Means a lot to me! Smile

Stars Stars Stars

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 03:39 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Here's a wonderdome for you @st4rface

[Image: CvaY2tF.png]

First you tried spamming your new sim league and now you're spamming your music. Cut this shit out.

Like dude I'm glad you're enjoying making your music but learn the correct way to advertise it.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]