Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

Helsinki. Finland is beautiful country and it would be fun to host HoF here. Finland also have star players, like Jari Kurri, Teemu Selänne, Alexander Barkov, Patrik Laine, Sebastian Aho etc.

(31 words)

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

I think SHL Hall of Fame should be located in Buffalo or Calgary, since these two cities have the best franchises in SHL history. So many cups, Final appearances and other awards. Insane! I don't see other options.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I mean is this really a conversation? It should be where ever the most cups have been won by a franchise at all times. Whenever a new team takes the title the placement should be moved

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Quebec City is the place it should be. It would give a purpose to the obsolete Colisee Pepsi, and it would appease the fans waiting for an NHL franchise.. or anger them, that's a risk to take.

[Image: Ympmk6b.png]
[Image: KXQzCef.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png][Image: iB9r7kM.png]
Huge thanks to @Carpy48 and @sulovilen for the signature!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2020, 10:52 PM by charlieconway.)

Quote:Where should the SHL Hall of Fame be located?

Easy: Online. It's the age of covid, why have any physical space at all? If you put the hall of fame in a building in a city somewhere, then you're just preventing some people from ever visiting, because as we all know, travel isn't cheap. Plus, by hosting the hall of fame online instead of in meatspace, you save on the cost of renting out or buying property.

If you want to display the awards people have won, just do some nifty scanning and then chuck them in the trash. Boom, the awards live on forever in 3D glory. You can go on virtual tours from any location with an internet connection, no more having to wait in line or finding a space to park your car. Can't find a sitter for the kids? Who needs to? Just go when they're sleeping at night, because the internet never sleeps.

This is the only option I can see for visiting a hall of fame in your underwear... or even less than that, if you're feeling frisky. Don't say no to 15 cities, say no to all of them! Online HOF is the future.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

lets put the hall of fame in the most historic shl city, Atlanta! home of the long time elite franchise the atlanta inferno who have been a staple franchise in the SHL for the last *checks notes* 1 season!

The SHL Hall of Fame should be located in a place with a long history of success and winning titles. So let's put it in Los Angeles, which fits that bill perfectly.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Trois-Rivières, Québec is the place for the SHL hockey hall of fame.  It's half-way between two great cities, Montréal and Québec City and most importantly firmly in Canada.  Love my country, but we don't get the hockey hall of fame even in a sim league.

In honor of the defunct EEL team the Vatican Vipers, the SHL Hall of Fame should be located right in the heart of Rome at the Vatican.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

On the serious side, i can see the Hall of Fame being located in Calgary. Hate to say it but they have a lot of rings and have the most consistent record of making the playoffs. Hell by sheer determination they rarely ever miss out.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 09:19 AM by TheFlash.)

I think there’s an obvious answer here. This is a SIM league. It’s not a real thing, how could we possibly be in a real city. There is only one city worthy of such a thing. SIM CITY

I think there are two locations where the Hall of Fame should be. It should be in either Toronto or Winnipeg. For Toronto, that's where the founder of the league calls home so it would make sense for the building with all of our history to be in the city where it all started. The other option, Winnipeg, would be a good choice too because that's the home of the first Champions, the first crop of superstars, and it's a city that has embraced the SHL more than any other.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

At the end of the day, it does not matter where the Hall of Fame should be. The real Hall of Fame is the friends we've made along the way.
Also let Alex Light in the Hall. #SeeTheLight

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The SHL Hall of Fame should be located in Toronto, Ontario. Most hockey players are born there, and it is only fitting that the SHL adopt that location as the home of its Hall of Fame.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

If you are going to place the SHL hall of fame in a location should it not be located in the greatest city in the world of New York? That's where everything should be and the Hall of Fame is no exception.