Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

i tink the shl hall of fame should be locate in england becose that way there is much more chance that we meet the Queen

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

The SHL hall of fame should be located in no other than Miami Florida. Why u might ask well you can visit the hall of fame after getting off your yacht and ripping lines with the boys. It’s great for families too because a lot to do

The SHL is a big meme, so what would be a better meme location than Berlin, Germany?

Yes, Berlin. We never got the Berlin Bombers, so the Hall of Fame can go hang out there in memoriam and to shame he who wished to bring the SHL to Europe.

If not Berlin, why not Hell, Michigan? My head canon is that the Thunderdome is in Hell, MI.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

While the Hall of Fame might sound like a venue that anyone can visit, it is known that to survive in this league as a star, one must undergo trials of strength, endurance and and intelligence. After the City of Gold was found by the one and only Nick Cage under Mount Rushmore, the SHL took over the temple and installed their own challenges which a visitor must complete in order to visit the Hall. The challenges are not widely known, but it is generally understood that visitors will need to complete the following for access:

1. Hold onto a rusty zamboni as it wizzes down slick ice, while trying to not acquire tetanus. 
  2. Walk across a bridge of broken hockey sticks, previously used by retired SHL greats. Rumor has it that if one falls, they end up in the Pit of Discarded Mascots. A true true horror. 
  3. Hop across pressure plates of some of the all time great SHL playoff matches...but don't step on the losing team for heckles will rain down from the ceiling until one can take no more. 

[Image: dolffs58_gold.png]

Falcons Detroit Falcons: S57 - S59

12-07-2020, 01:13 AMsve7en Wrote: Anywhere but Montreal. They can't even hold on to a SMJHL franchise, they'd lose their memorabilia to South Carolina before you could say barbecue.

Hot take but yeah, I can definitely get behind this. Montreal has had a bad history of holding onto things. That being said, my take for this would be Los Angeles. Great city, lots of hockey history (???), and plenty of championships to go around.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

The smart thing would be to place the Hall of Fame in the geographic center.  Namely, St. Louis Missouri.  No favoritism between eastern or western conference, or north or south.  Its almost right in the middle of everything.

The SHL Hall of Fame should be put in the home of the very first Challenge Cup winners. Winnipeg won the very first Cup and thus deserves the right to be the home of the Hall of Fame.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I believe that there is only one place that any hockey Hall of Fame should be and that is where it is now!

The great city of Montréal is the natural home of the Hall of Fame and I think that the SHL would be clever to have their Hall of Fame there!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

I think we should have the SHL Hall of Fame at my house. I wouldn't mind. I was going to say to put it in my backyard, but Geck stole my idea Aggrieved

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 11:25 AM by takethehorizon.)

Seeing as how hockey is really Canada's sport I'm all for having it located there somewhere. We currently have 5 SHL teams located in Canada and don't think it makes too much sense to have it in a city where we currently have a team. After a quick Google search the next biggest Canadian city that an SHL team is not currently placed in is Montreal..but fuck that, I had a bad experience when I was last there so we can skip over that. Ottawa sounds good Smile

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

The simulation hockey league hall of fame needs a new location. I am thinking maybe somewhere cool with plenty of other things to do as well. I think keeping it in a city in the simulation hockey league would be good like New Orleans. Bourbon Street and Hockey hall of fame. Drinking booze and looking at the greats of the past.

[Image: lazer2.png]

As the Hall of Fame head, I would consider putting the HoF in two places. 1, West Kendall cause why not and 2, Montreal cause I am from there.

[Image: 3.png]

The home SHL Hall of Fame has been chosen. Nimrod, Minnesota will be the new home for all of the amazing legends of the past for our incredible league.

The SHL hall of fame should be in Hawaii. Why you ask? It's actually very simply to answer. Hawaii does not have many sports teams so why not put it in a place where there is no bias. In addition, it is beautiful there. It will be a nice retreat.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

The SHL hall of fame should quite obviously be in Montreal which was so rudely ripped of a historic franchise. All the moves keep making the league lose it's tradition even more.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]