Create Account

S57 SMJHL PT #2 - Player Personality

Reporter: Today we'll be talking with S57 SMJHL rookie, Hunter Sharpe, who has politely given us his time today. Good evening, Hunter.

HS: Good evening, thank you for having me. 

Reporter: So we've all seen the player on the ice and we've seen your playstyle. We can see that St. Louis has had a rough year so far, however, we understand that you're giving your best effort on and off the ice. We wanted to ask you about the player you are off the ice considering we haven't seen a whole lot of it yet. 

HS: Yeah, for sure. I'd like to consider myself to be a really outgoing person and I enjoy watching others succeed before myself. It's just always been like me to help others in any way I can and I make sure that translates on and off the ice. It's part of the reason why I enjoy setting up the plays over executing them.

Reporter: I'm sure your teammates love that quality. It's fantastic. Where do you believe that outgoing personality was born?

HS: My father was a firefighter and actually passed away saving a wife and her two children when I was 6 years old. It was a really tragic experience that I went through but I knew that from then on I had to live on as my father would've and help those that I could. He made sure he was in the front row of every one of my 7U hockey games when I was younger and although I didn't become a firefighter, I'm still finding ways that I can help people like he did. 

Reporter: I'm so sorry to hear about your father, he sounds like a wonderful man. I'm sure he'd be proud of where you are today. 

HS: Yeah my family and I miss him a lot. He was quite the inspiration.

Reporter: Thank you so much, Hunter. Have a great rest of your season. 

HS: Thanks, take care. Go Crows!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows 
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2020, 08:40 PM by Spartan.)

I don't like talking to the media bums. You all like to think up asinine takes that do nothing but spur speculation and rile morons up. Perhaps I shall acquiesce to your request of a tale.

Perhaps the fond memory was to go up during our summer break to Sweden, where me and some friends would take a trip up to live in a cabin near a lake, and take along our hockey gear. A flight to Sweden, a rural town to stay in, and a frozen lake to skate on. We'd wake up in the early morning, right before sunrise to get ready. Set up the goals, get on some equipment and test the ice. It was often pristine, and we'd section off areas for the day, so we'd have fresh ice in a different spot the next day. And that's what we'd do every summer, and enjoy some time on natural ice.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2020, 08:39 PM by Spartan.)

ignore this

NEWS
Newfoundland - From the Midwest to the Atlantic coast it is certainly different for rookie Berserkers center Hex Rose, as his new home has given him quite the culture shock. Growing up in the heart of Illinois in the US, the northern Atlantic shorelines of the province are a far cry from his home. "This is such a beautiful place, and I can certainly get used to life here.", said Rose as he was walking on the rocky beaches. "The people and fans here are truly first class and I am enjoying and soaking in every second of it." Rose also mentioned he even wouldn't mind taking part in a Newfoundland custom of kissing a cod. Hex Rose certainly has a fun personality and his teammates mention he is quite the positive locker room presence. Best of luck to Rose and all of the Berserkers as they continue on their quest to become champions of the SMJHL.

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid399336