Create Account

I'm the Whalers Newest Captain Pressor
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 08:28 PM by mee.)

So..........
Nobody on the Whalers seems to be making a media announcing our leadership team. So I'm turning this into a pressor, I don't know if it'll work, but whatever.
Basically, I'm the captain, Valtterri Kauppinen, Jon St. Ark and Sarah Burke are the alternative captains.

Ask me all the questions.

(670 words that I wrote)

12-10-2020, 01:45 AMMazatt Wrote: S55 best class? And why are they the best class?

Thoughts on going forward next year, and where you fit into the lineup when you are called up?

Extended thoughts on winning the championship and that entire playoff run? Were there any points where you thought you wouldn't pull it off?

Defence wins championships, so clearly defence is the most important position. Does that mean offense loses championships?
1) That's a very easy question. I'm in the class, therefore it must be the best. 
2) Buffalo's defense is actually VERY young. It's an issue and we all know that, but we've got a very solid group. I belive I'm going to play with Aumy Jr., but I can not confirm that. Haven't really spoken to Tomen.
3) That was crazy. After we lost game six to Carolina, knowing that the game seven was going to be played back to back with no coaching changes? Yes, I was scared. Also when we found that mills messed up by personal tactics again, not that I'm so important, but I wanted to mention that. 
4) The best offense is a good defense, so that doesn't seem to work out.

12-10-2020, 02:14 AMDextaria Wrote: Great captain announcement! Congrats to you, Koopa, Arkz, and Kya on being named Vancouver captains! As for my questions,

How was joining Vancouver back as a DFA and did you ever think about getting drafted to another J team? Also on that note did you expect to go 3rd oa, or did we in VAN management bamboozle you?

What are your hopes for this season? Anyone you expect to be big contributors this season? A record season for Shuffleboard? Another deep playoff run?

As the start of the season isn't going so well, what do you think needs to be changed? Is it time for ax murderer Shuff to show up again?

Thank you. I thought of all the ideas myself. Congrats to everyone, except koopa.

1) Like all DFAs it was a little awkward, not really being part of the team, and especially because AXE murder shuff was taking all the penalties and we were losing a ton, and I kinda figured it must've been my fault, because, like I said, my player was playing bad.  Now of course that was mills's fault, but whatever. I didn't think I was going 3, no. That was a huge surprise, I was expected to go in the second round honestly, I had no idea how the league really worked as far as the draft, nor did I realize what signing up at the trade deadline meant as far as max earning and whatnot.
2) I'd like to put up good numbers, maybe win an award or two before going up to the SHL. Of course a deep playoff run would be cool, but like I don't really see it happening as our team just isn't so good. As you've seen where we are in the power rankings for this week.. 
3) AXE MURDERER!! No, it's never time for axe murder shuff. Unless you are mills, than the middle of a playoff run is the perfect time to start a murderer shuff. Either way, we are getting shelled in shots, which is an issue, and we have given up a ton of goals. Not that it's St. Ark's fault, he's actually playing pretty well, the defense (including myself) have not played very good defense in front of him. The defense has been scoring, Sarah and I are 4th and 2nd in team scoring, but actually playing defense has been the issue.

12-10-2020, 02:26 AMnyumbayangu Wrote: Why has there been far less  mating than expected among mating partners on the team? I am very confused by this.

Will there be changes to the team to allow for neural implants so that Whales might move faster on the ice?

Will you be providing a larger variety of earth meat products for us to sample?
Hello, Mr. Manyhands, the man umm alien of many hands. How do us earthlings do?
1) Umm... Are you not understanding what is the hockey? Should we explain again?
2) Neural Implants are actually banned in the SMJHL. It sounds like a good idea, because I am sure that you have a more advanced way to make it seem like we do not have them. Is good idea, figure it out, talk to management, avoid Gabe though, he is an imposter despite his red role in the locker room.
3) Go buy it yourself, I don't have money for all this stuff, that's why I have to write media and all that.

12-10-2020, 08:57 AMRuggsy Wrote: If your team did make a post about the new leadership how would you have liked them to "introduce" you?
Ha, that's a great question. They'd probably talk about how it's my final SMJHL season, mention my role in the cup win last season, talk about my locker room presence, make fun of how I went inactive just to tank my draft stock. If the person writing it would like me they would make fun of mills for all my penalties in my rookie and DFA seasons.

12-10-2020, 11:56 AMSkeleton Party Wrote: What is your K/D?

100/1 of course.

12-12-2020, 11:29 AMNokazoa Wrote: why u stink

why you shuff

do you do a special celly when you score

hi
1) Has to do with the deodorant I use, sorry.
2) Declined.
3) You will see next time we play Nevada

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

S55 best class? And why are they the best class?

Thoughts on going forward next year, and where you fit into the lineup when you are called up?

Extended thoughts on winning the championship and that entire playoff run? Were there any points where you thought you wouldn't pull it off?

Defence wins championships, so clearly defence is the most important position. Does that mean offense loses championships?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Great captain announcement! Congrats to you, Koopa, Arkz, and Kya on being named Vancouver captains! As for my questions,

How was joining Vancouver back as a DFA and did you ever think about getting drafted to another J team? Also on that note did you expect to go 3rd oa, or did we in VAN management bamboozle you?

What are your hopes for this season? Anyone you expect to be big contributors this season? A record season for Shuffleboard? Another deep playoff run?

As the start of the season isn't going so well, what do you think needs to be changed? Is it time for ax murderer Shuff to show up again?

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Why has there been far less mating than expected among mating partners on the team? I am very confused by this.

Will there be changes to the team to allow for neural implants so that Whales might move faster on the ice?

Will you be providing a larger variety of earth meat products for us to sample?

Name the worst Vancouver Whaler captain in history

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

If your team did make a post about the new leadership how would you have liked them to "introduce" you?

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

What is your K/D?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

Ok, should be all caught up. Would love more questions, as well as follow-ups.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

why u stink

why you shuff

do you do a special celly when you score

hi

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Last chance to ask me dumb questions is now.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71