Create Account

The San Francisco Pride wants you...! To design our new jerseys!
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 02:14 AM by Henrik.)

Hey all,

Its been over 10 seasons since SFP last made a change to our jerseys and with next season being the first season with young players coming in after the rebuild started, we want to celebrate this new chapter in the teams history by sprucing up our jerseys. We want to turn to the fine artists of the SHL for this and create a competition.

The Task

To qualify for this competition, you will need to submit one home jersey, one away jersey as well as an alternative third retro jersey.

The specifications for each design is as follows.

Home Jersey: As we are sticking with our colour scheme as well as our logo for the foreseeable future, the primary colour should be Purple with the secondary colours being white/yellow. Feel free to use whatever shades of these colours that you like for your submission. Shoulder patches should be included. If you really want to spice things up, feel free to design your own.

Away Jersey: Primary colour for our away set is yellow or white, you are free to choose. Secondary is white/yellow (depending on the primary you use) as well as purple. Same rules regarding the shoulder patches apply here.

Retro Jersey: As a third jersey, we are looking for a retro look inspired by the first Pride logo used between S37-S44 (link can be found below). Get creative here!

The Prizes

All submissions will be voted on by the SFP locker room. Most votes received will be our new set going forward.

Winner: $3,000,000
Second place: $2,000,000
All users that submit a set of jerseys: $1,000,000

Final day of submission will be the last day of the S57 season, after the Challenge cup has been awarded.

For any questions, feel free to PM me or Agentsmith.

Thanks and good luck to you all!

Retro Logos
Logos and current jerseys.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

man, me making the captain card with the alt jersey really did something huh /s

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

12-11-2020, 04:00 PMNokazoa Wrote: man, me making the captain card with the alt jersey really did something huh /s
we loved your work!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

12-11-2020, 04:00 PMNokazoa Wrote: man, me making the captain card with the alt jersey really did something huh /s

You are our muse!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

my friend who isn't in the league submitted this.
[Image: 9fa59a3d5dbdcc847eb50b3249cab987.png]

thank you have a nice day

12-11-2020, 10:19 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: my friend who isn't in the league submitted this.
[Image: 9fa59a3d5dbdcc847eb50b3249cab987.png]

thank you have a nice day

That's dope! Does your friend have that or just found the picture?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

he found the picture.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 02:14 AM by Henrik.)

Ph

Shouldnt be too hard to make it better kekw

[Image: lebbish.gif]

[Image: FTNz6Sb.jpg]

Pay me.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria