G -  Stars Harry Carpet

S57 SHL Western Conference All Stars

LW - Dragons Maxime Bouchard
C -  Blizzard Jon Forty-One
RW -  Blizzard Julio Tokolosh
LD -  Blizzard FR Finn-Rhys
RD -  Renegades Noah Brusky
G -  Panthers Knox Booth

Looks like a hell of a good roster for all star teams, and because of that it'll be a hell of a good all star game.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Eastern Conference
LW: Rotticus Scott  Steelhawks
C: Michael Scarn  Steelhawks
RW: Theo Morgan Steelhawks 
LD: Augustus Wang Stampede 
RD: Jack Kanoff Argonauts 

Rotticus Scott, best rookie and future best player to ever play hockey (even field hockey). Michael Scarn, absolutely disgusting on the blades and is scoring many goals. Theo Morgan, 3rd best goal scorer on the Steelhawks behind Rotticus Scott and Michael Scarn. RD Jack kanoff, he's trying his best out there ok? And Ferda because he's doing well but I'm not going to say anything nice about him.

[Image: rotti.gif]

12-14-2020, 02:31 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Eastern Conference 
RD: Jack Kanoff Argonauts 

Good one Rotti

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

i present to you the s57 all star team in which every player is a Michael of some kind

LW - Michael Fox pride
RW - Mikael Choybuk Dragons
C - Michael Scarn Steelhawks
LD - Michael Withecheck Inferno
RD - Mikkel Asmus Sondergard Renegades
G - Mike Hroch Inferno

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I wanted to look at an All-Rookie all-star team, with a Team A and B--totally not because I wanted to talk about myself--in the vein of "end of year all-star teams."

1st Team
Mats Marner Dragons - Matthew Forrester Barracuda - Rotticus Scott Steelhawks
Bork Lazer Steelhawks - Aumy Jr. Stampede
Thor Odinson Argonauts

Things are heavily skewed by the scoring numbers along the wings with this one but I feel that is fair with the immense quantity which Scott and Marner are producing this season. I wanted to keep things strictly positional down to the where the wingers play according to the index, but I was unable to ignore that the top 3 scorers in the class (as far as I know) are all RWers. For Scott, he leads the class in goals, assists, and points with 12, 16, and 28 respectively. On top of that, Scott plays with a physical edge. Early rookie of the year frontrunner that can't not be included here. Marner is in a similar boat where they are tied for second in goals with 8, in a huge tie for third in assists, and in second with points. Just amazing seasons from both so far, which land them here. To round out the forward we have Forrester who is a natural centre. On a Tampa team that is second last in goals for in 52, Forrester has contributed on 13 of those points which is impressive as fuck for someone on Tampa Bay. They don't pick up hits, but they lead the class in shot blocks by my count, which is damn nice for a forward. Even if it's the Barracusuck effect, that earns Forrester the top C distinctions

Lazer and Aumy Jr. are next up. Lazer is a player you're shocked to see have 0 goals on the season, yet they line up for 2nd in points among defensemen with 11 assists to make up for it. I'm wary to put Lazer on the top team due to the fact they are a Hamilton Steelhawks player, and the lack of goals could lead to thoughts of them capitalizing on being a good team. He and his partner, Murphy, hosting the lowest Corsifor%'s on the team don't ease those concerns but fuck it. Then we have the leading defensive scorer in the class with Aumy Jr. After getting passed over in their tertiary S54 draft, they went late into the S55 draft as a flyer by Buffalo to pick a their own player very very late. Well, they proved themselves as a positive influence in the locker room and get to do the same on the ice. 5 goals as a d-man, 14 points overall, not much more to say in all honesty.

In net we have another rookie of the year candidate in Thor Odinson. I believe they are the only rookie netminder stepping into a starter role immediately, and they are doing so very comfortably. Seattle isn't currently in a playoff spot but as a western conference team member myself, this mfer seems to be playing out of his mind, and keeps Seattle threatening to help Seattle into a spot. A .922sv%, a 2.83 GAA, he's just really good. Potential in-team MVP candidate as well.

Team 2
Zakkira Diporov Jets - Jean-Uhtred Ragnarsson-Tremblay syndicate - Kyle Sutton Blizzard
Slimey Snail Chiefs - Tinke Jutila Chiefs
Cale Amundsen Dragons
Same thing as last time, I'm looking at points a lot more than anything else cause fuck, I cant watch these guys live, Covid's out there and the stadiums are closed.

I think this line is a lot more responsible two-way than the 1st team, and could give them a run for their money all things considered (Scott having a lot of weapons to work with on the steelhawks is something to consider, but is also not all things to consider). Opening up we have Zakkira Diporov, top scoring natural LWer with twelve points, puts up a pretty good 16 SB's, and oooh my god 105 hits? Diporov is on a war path out there, I wouldn't be shocked if his own team was on the recieving end on some of these hits, he goes absolutely crazy out there. He can score, hit, what's not to love? Next up we have JURT. I already wrote that name off memory once and didn't double-check it, I sure as hell ain't doing it again. The runner-up for best two-way forward every year in the J, JURT is tied with Forrester for points among tertiary centremen among rookies. The main things keeping him down are that the same amount of points on a much better team isn't AS impressive, but JURT's numbers are still good and I don't wanna keep em down. Then we got the first Blizzard (woot woot) in Kyle Sutton on the right side. 3rd among rookies in points, not being a centre really hurt Sutton's shot at being on the 1st team, but 2nd team isn't anything to laugh at. Sutton is a goal scorer at heart, and on Edmonton they are not only leading rookies in scoring, but they are outscoring sophomores Hartmann and LaForest. So they are producing well relative to the team, and relative to rookies. Easy snag right there for 2nd team.

Defensively there are a lot of d-men in the tier of "good for different things" which makes it hard to quantify. I can't tell you how I hard I just wanted to stick myself into this section and call it a day but no. I didn't. Instead we have Slimey Snail and Tinke Jutila, a full Minnesota pairing for the 2nd team all-rookie all-stars. Jutila is another well-rounded defenesmen with 8 points (tied for 3rd), as well as a fair amount of shot blocks and hits to their name. Just a solid two-way game that serves them into the all-star selections. Snail doesn't quite have the point production, but they are taking a page out of Mathias Seger's play with their defensive influence. Just 5 points, but they have a whopping 65 hits and 48 shots blocked. That kind of two-way presence within their own team (second in hits!!) sky-rockets them above myself for the final defensive spot on the all rookie team.

Finally in net, no surprises here, Cale Amundsen. Very good goalie, and also the only goalie I remember being a rookie aside from Odinson. That's not to take away from Amundsen's performance, they are very good behind Vilde, posting a 7-1 record with a .916sv%. For those wondering, that is just one behind Kata Vilde. Also one behind Vilde is their shutout count at 2. Amundsen has been dependable for the Dragons, giving them a chance to win every start they've made this year, easily earning the 2nd-team spot regardless of there being next to no competition.

Code:
~25 words

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I would like to put forward my picks for the SHL Beauties and SMJHL Beeg all star team. These teams consist of some of the beegest beauties in the leagues.

S57 SHL Beauties All-Star Team

Panthers -Michael "fuzzy" Fox   Panthers - Jimmy (Jimmy) Slothface   Panthers Phil "the thrill" Winter

Panthers - Elias "pure chocolate" Kierkegaard        Panthers -Jimmy "actually a right winger" Wagner

Panthers - Knox "McBride" Booth

S57 SMJHL Beeg All Star Team

Berserkers - Vaseline "Beeg Yoshi" Podcalzone      Berserkers Lassi "Beeg Fatigue" Suhonen   Berserkers - Liam "Beeg Sad" Slate

Berserkers  - Jonas "Beeg Yellow Raincoat" Kahnwald        Berserkers - Matty "The Beeg Sandeenie" Sandeen

Berserkers - Hugo "Beeg Jedi" Gronroos

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 07:35 PM by charlieconway.)

Quote:Option A: Present your S57 all-star teams for the SHL (conferences or divisions) or SMJHL (conferences or divisions)
A: You must list at least 2 teams of 6 players, or 1 team with an explanation of why they deserve the spots.

TEAM WEST

C - Esa Parmborg Dragons
Has wheels that can open up the ice for his teammates. One of the league's best point producers this season, and provides leadership to his team.

F - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
Tokolosh has lethal ability with the puck on his stick, but can pass the puck well too.

F - Nick Brain Jets
Great, underrated two-way player. Plays responsibly in his own zone while also being a contributor in the opponents'.

D - FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard
A punishing presence on the blue line, one that can chip in on offense while providing steady defensive ability.

D - Brennan Kennedy, Jr. Dragons
Excellent seasons in recent memory earn BKJ a spot on Team West. One of the most steady defenders in the league.

G - Knox Booth Panthers
Perhaps the best goalie in the SHL? Certainly in the conversation. He'd be tough to beat with an all-star defense in front of him, that's for sure.

TEAM EAST

What a season he's having! The oft-relocating forward has found a great home in Hamilton, and can help develop plays with and without the puck.

F - Monkey D. Luffy Stampede
Tied with Scarn for the goal-scoring lead at the time of this writing. That's a duo that's tough to contain, so long as they can get the puck on their stick.

F - Aaron Wilson Steelhawks
An excellent passer, Wilson also adds a physical dimension for Team East. He can get the puck and move it quickly, while also providing a steady presence in his own zone.

D - Corey Kennedy syndicate
One of the most talented defenders in the league. Plays an important role with the cup-contending Syndicate; he should be more than up to the task of anchoring a blue line at an all-star game.

D - Rex Kirkby Inferno
He's as old as the hills, but hasn't let that stop him from producing like a defenseman ten years younger. Can get it done at both ends of the ice.

G - Harry Carpet Stars
Has finally been blessed with a competent team in front of him this season, thanks in large part to a youth movement that's just starting to heat up. Pure talent.

---

In all honesty, I don't think there'd be a favorite in a game featuring these two lines. They're both filled to the brim with ability and experience. If you run a simulation pitting them against each other 100 times, I doubt either of these teams could wind up with more than 60 wins, which would go to show that the talent at the very top of the conferences is fairly even; it's primarily the second and third lines that separate the great from the good.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 05:11 AM by Salming.)

Option A: Present your S57 all-star teams for the SHL (conferences or divisions) or SMJHL (conferences or divisions)

A: You must list at least 2 teams of 6 players, or 1 team with an explanation of why they deserve the spots.

SMJHL Eastern Conference All-Star Team:

Zdenko Beranek - Jst Maro - Yngve Simonsson
Jonas Kahnwald - Jasper Maximov
Blunt Man

Quebec City has a record of 18-2-2 so that's why they deserve to have as many players as possible in the All-Star team. But the goalie comes from Carolina because Blunt Man has the best save percentage 92,3% in the East from all goalies. In the defence we have Kahnwald who has best defence rating of 82 from the East and Maximov who has 19 points in 22 games. He is the quarterback of the first PP unit in Quebec City.

Forwards are Beranek, Maro and Simonsson. Beranek leads the whole league with 13+13 in 22 matches. Maro is two points behind him with 8+16. They need some defensive help alongside them so that's why I picked Simonsson who has 18 points in 20 games with Detroit but more important his defensive rating 67 is best among wingers in the Eastern conference.

[Image: salming.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 05:20 AM by dankoa.)

I am going to pick a legitimate all star team of 6 players, i.e. the team that I think is made up of all of the best players in the league.

The scoring leader for the whole league, Scarn has changed his game from being a two way player to having more of a pure offensive focus this season. He's done a great job in his new role and currently leads the entire league in scoring at this point. An easy choice for the All Star team at this point.

RW - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard

Tied with Scarn for the most points in the league, he's having a great season and has done a great job leading the Blizzard's offensive efforts this season.

LW - Daniel Smeb syndicate

Another big offensive contributor, Smeb has had a great season and has been a very important player for the Syndicate this season. He's scored a good mix of goals and assists, and has been a consistent contributor to the teams offensive efforts all season long.

LD - Augustus Wang Stampede

Wang currently leads all defensemen in scoring and as well as this has posted good takeaway and shot blocking numbers. He has to be a Stevens favorite at this point in the season, and I think he's a lock for an all star team at this point in time.

RD - Rex Kirkby Inferno

Kirkby missed a few games through suspension but since coming back he's been an absolute beast, scoring at well over a point per game pace and being a huge driver of offense from the blueline for Atlanta. I'm interested to see what his numbers would have been like had he had a full season to play with the Inferno, because he could have put up some really dominant stats with a full slate of games to play.

G - Knox Booth Panthers

Booth was the best goalie in the league last season and it looks like he's going the same way again this season. Playing in front of a Panthers team that really isn't that good, he's posted the best save percentage in the league and has stolen a few games for them that they probably shouldn't have won. The closest thing to a brick wall in goal we've seen in the SHL, he's had a great season so far.

There is my all star team. I hope that this is enough to earn the Participation+ TPE because it's way more than I would ever usually write lmao

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 06:24 AM by puolivalmiste.)

I decided to pick a team that could go F themselves. Not the best in the game but they should at least be able to beat teams like V or Z.

Filip Zadina  Panthers  First-Name Last-Name  Stars  Frederick Wanesly  Argonauts

FR Finn-Rhys  Blizzard  Fleetway Super Sonic  pride

Frans Eller  Wolfpack

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Jobin
Wang---Kirby
Luffy---Scarn---Westbroek
Tokoloshv---Forty-One---Brain
Finn-Rhys---Brusky
Vilde

SHL Western Conference All-Star Team
F - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
F - Maxime Bouchard Dragons
F - Jimmy Slothface Panthers
D - Noah Brusky Renegades
G - Geezus Kryyst pride

SHL Eastern Conference All-Stars
F - Michael Scarn Steelhawks
F - Daniel Smeb syndicate
F - Martijn Westbroek syndicate
D - Rex Kirkby Inferno
D - Augustus Wang Stampede
G - A Jobin Steelhawks

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I present to you - the S53 SHL Draft Class All Stars!

F- Ethan Duncan Platoon
F- Steve Harrington Stampede
F- Ryuuji Minamino syndicate
D- Ambacas Cuddles Barracuda
D- Jukka Timonen Rage
G-Frans Eller Wolfpack

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Eastern Conference All-Stars:
LW - Daniel Smeb syndicate
RW - Lallo Selman syndicate
D - Augustus Wang Stampede
D - Rex Kirkby Inferno
G - Elizabeth Doyle Stampede

Western Conference All-Stars:
C - Jon Forty-One Blizzard
LW - James Truong Blizzard
RW - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
D - Noah Brusky Renegades
G - Knox Booth Panthers

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I'm going with some kind of 'best of S47' theme for my team, so I guess this is option B?
It really sucks that I can only pick six people here, so please don't be angry if I didn't pick you. #S47bestclass
Besides it's also a way I can sneak myself in without feeling bad about it, because there are no other goalies left. And while I'm here explaining myself, since there really is one active D left (or maybe I didn't want to pick Tony Ford Tongue) wo deserves to be on an all-star team, I tweaked the rule a little and picked 4 forwards instead and ... let's call all five of them 'skaters'. Problem solved.

S47 All-Stars

Eko Van Otter  Inferno
Julio Tokolosh  Blizzard
Theo Morgan  Steelhawks
Martijn Westbroek  syndicate
Corey Kennedy  syndicate
Harry Carpet  Stars

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]