Create Account

S57 PT #3 - Battle Royale

If it was the Quebec City Citadelles, I really think that the Petrovs would win because obviously they would. But, who would be the toughest people to beat? I do think that Mew Two @zeagle1 would be really hard to beat, you know he has things like Psychic moves and no one really knows his weakness. Everyone tries to catch him with Pokeballs, but unless you have a master ball, I just do not think you can catch him or beat him. Bjørn Jakobsen would be the first one out because he sux, obviously @siddhus. I do think that Mat Smith, Kev Kevens, Jasper Maximov, and Zdenko Beranek would make it pretty far because they know how to compete and fight as they have been in the league. I think that Boris Petrov would be the eventual winner, because, well, obviously that he would. How can you even argue that, I am not too sure, honestly. Battle Royale that ends with Boris Petrov not winning is nothing but fake news.

Words: 171

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Sorry Dex, but you are too nice and probably would get stabbed by honks, so Sato is going down pretty quick...You thought! Luffy Richard ain't letting his number one homie go down like that. I would jump out from behind a street pole, or a bunch, maybe even out of a mailbox, just as Schoochie was about to strike. I would confront him with pocket sand, and then proceed to massacre him and hide his body in said bush or mailbox. Then, since Harry and Urs or on a different sleep schedule, I would dispatch them humanly, buy giving them the Mankind Socko treatment. Sorry Lads. Axel is a scrub, he would probably fall down a manhole and take care of himself for me as I protect Sato from all the evil that is this civil battle royal. First Name has to go first because he has first in his name, even though his last name Last Name has last in it. Before the battle truly began, I hooked up an anvil to his doorknob so that when he opened it he was crushed ACME style. Then I would rush Ruslan through a door, straight into a herd of savage rabbits from the Isle of Man-Killer. Rhys chokes on rice. Ricky Bobby gets burned by invisible fire. Adam Barron is a little tricky because he's so quiet...so I defeat him with a loud bang! That's right, I create a sonic gun of brutality that plays the opening cords to Hells Bells so loud his head will explode. Anthony Archer gets shot with a gun, because ain't nobody got time to learn how to use a bow when their teammates are trying to murder them. Also at this point Sato is in a burlap sac strapped to my back for his own protection, And Mine. Delver Fudgeson gets hit with a bat made of fudge that has been frozen so its has hard as concrete. Mika Kandisnky gets a Pika-at the secrets of the univers and its killed by the vast amount of knowledge that floods their brain. Did I kill Danny Marston yet? If I haven't, I launch him to Mars in a hot air balloon made my former soviet scientists who came to america because they heard it was safer than facing the wrath of Stalin for setting his mustache on fire.

Now that the whole team is dead accept for me and Sato...I send him down the Los Angeles river like Moses, after faking his death so that no harm will befall him. I just hope he goes to a nice home where they give him plenty of pats, and let him be a speedy boi.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

As an addendum to my post: There can only be one Luffy, so I invite that Monkey on a boat, and then throw him into the ocean because everyone knows that Monkey D Luffy Cannot swim, and now I am the only Luffy muhahahahahahahahahaahahaha.

12-14-2020, 06:54 PMMoreorless89 Wrote: As an addendum to my post: There can only be one Luffy, so I invite that Monkey on a boat, and then throw him into the ocean because everyone knows that Monkey D Luffy Cannot swim, and now I am the only Luffy muhahahahahahahahahaahahaha.
oops this was supposed to be a reply....to my post...feel free to delete this...

If the Winnipeg Jets locker room exploded into a battle royale... my bet on the winners would be either Slip McScruff or Strom Chamberlain. Both are very big, very strong, and very mean. And goalie blockers and goalie sticks make for excellent weapons in a fight to the death. Although McScruff might be a scarier individual on the ice, Strom Chamberlain has an inner core of determination unmatched by anyone else on the team. I can see him and McScruff fighting until one of them can no longer move. Slip McScruff also has one of the highest aggression ratings on our team, so I think he would be wild and ferocious during a battle royale rumble. The rest of the team... we would more likely be cowering in the showers, trying to hide from the ravenous beasts on the team. A pair of surprising contenders might be Pojo Biscuit and Zakkira Diporov, both are rather bloodthirsty and eager to hit, crush and slam anything in their way.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

whether a battle royale were to break out within the Hamilton Steelhawks locker room, or the Simulation Hokey League, I feel as though Aaron Wilson would lead the rest of the players on our roster. Aaron himself is 6 foot 1, weighs 215 pounds, and is built incredibly THICK. However, if there's one person on the team that's good with the mitts off, its Bork Lazer. If you were to ask anyone on the team, he probably spends a bit too much time in the ring, rather than on the ice.

In terms of players who would suffer, Skao Anazibf comes to mind, as he's the lightest and second smallest player on the team. Gabriel Johnson is also someone who would do incredibly bad, because he's an absolute pansy, and he's also very unintelligent. Evangelos Giannopoulos is also someone who is pretty weak, but he is relatively tall, so his reach would make up for his weaknesses.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

PBE Affiliate - Username Laser

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I do not think that having a Battle Royal between teammates would be good for team morale and cohesion, but I will talk about it because it is easier than having to expand outside my own team. I imagine my player Jimmy Slothface would be out in the battle royal pretty quickly, just off my name alone I would be pretty slow in this imaginary world. Someone like Jimmy Wagner who is all about speed would easily be able to catch up to me and... murder me I guess. If Philipp Winter gets to carry over some of his user's Apex Legends skills he would probably come out on top thought. I have watched enough of RED's streams to know that he seems to know his way around a Battle Royal a bit. Outside of me all of our inactive players would probably be the easiest kills in this scenario because they aren't around to move away from danger. Sad! But in the end I'll say Keith Lee comes out of nowhere and bodyslams Winter into submission to end the whole Battle Royal making him the winner based on his elite wrestling skills.

193 words

If the Quebec City Citadelles had a battle royale, there are few players that can be written off right away. There's Tyler Cannon, who nobody has ever actually met; Tres Sombreros who would show up hammered after polishing a two sixer of tequila; and Jonas Caspari who I'm pretty sure is a friendly ghost (or is that Casper?). The players I would put a few players in a tier above this for the simple reason that I can't really think of anything to write for them: Brian Davenport, Mikael Koskinen, Jari Heikkenen, William Salming, Kev Kevens, Jasper Maximov, Zdenko Beranek, Jst Maro, and Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr. This leaves us with Mew Two, who is an obvious favourite given his psychic powers; Bjørn Jakobsen, who can use the power of the ø to call in his viking ancestors; Tyler Ward, who is the fighting goalie; Igor Petrov, Boris Petrov, and Teylora Petrov, who would team up at the beginning; Stan Q. Next, who is literally Ariana Grande; Ryan Rieley, who has a bond with Boris Petrov as his rookie season bash bro, and Mat Smith, yours truely. Just kidding, I would die immediately, probably in a dumb way like falling out of a tree onto a wolverine. Surprisingly, Boris Petrov would get eliminated first, since he would get turned on by Igor, Teylora, and Ryan Rieley after he couldn't choose who he wanted to ally with. This leaves the Petrovs without their best fighter though and Rieley without his big bash bro. After Boris is defeated, the remaining Petrovs immediately go after Rieley, eliminating him next. Ward sees that the two Petrovs are tired from their fights and leaps on the opportunity to make his mark (in their faces), double punching both of them at the same time. Meanwhile Mew Two and Bjørn Jakobsen, backed by his army of angry vikings, decide to go after each other, both seeing each other as the biggest competition. Mew Two starts using his mind powers to throw some vikings 100 feet in the air, and seeing this Bjørn Jakobsen throws his sword at Mew Two's head. He sees it though, and redirects it in a different direction, inadvertently catching Tyler Ward in the back right after he defeated the Petrovs, in an image reminiscent of Allan Walsh's picture of Marc-Andre Fleury with the DeBoer sword in his back. Mew Two ends up making quick work of the rest of the vikings, using all their bodies to crush Bjørn Jakobsen last. He then decides that he has to be mysterious because he's Mew Two, and so he flies away from the battlefield, resulting in a disqualification. This leaves only Stan Q. Next as the champion, who had spent the half the battle frolicking through dandelion fields, and the other half watching a salamander that he found and shouting every so often "guys you've gotta come see this," and "seriously come look at this."

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

I hate to be the bearer of truth because truth can hurt sometimes-- but given a battle royale amongst the Texas Renegades? I'm not sure there's any possible way that I'd lose.

The older guys? Kubinec? Kvalheim? Horvat? They're amazing athletes and superb people, but they don't want to fight a young meaty farm boy like Burlok. Not a chance. Ask them yourself! You think Kvalheim wants to risk those scoring hands while he's in regression? That'd be foolish.

And the younger guys? Again, amazing hockey players, but none of them have the grit and sandpaper that I do. Williams would fold like a house of cards when I came charging out of the potato fields. Fantobens? That guy is barely over 800 TPE. Kekkonen? He's gone baby soft ever since he left the GM chair. Hudson? OK, Hudson scares me a little bit but I think I could take him.

Also Kavanagh is Irish and I hear they can do some pretty messed up stuff. They're also even more famous for potatoes than me and my family... however I don't think he's as dedicated to the craft of potato stealth. He might have a cultural advantage, but I have a work ethic advantage. I'm back here ever day that I can be working the fields, I'm not sure he's done it a day in his life. If it comes down to a projectile spud war against an Irishman, I can't lose. I won't lose.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

pt pass

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

In a battle royale scenario on the New England Wolfpack, it really is hard to say who would win. I can tell you for sure if we go by player I am definitely out, probably if it was an actual fight, I can hold my own but I am more of a lover. Clean would be probably one of the top dogs but he is too clean for these kinds of fights so most likely he would sit out and watch, but who knows tbh. Now I know Ace is going to be probably up there more than likely but i think he gets hammered down by the god slap. Bloos just watches me get my ass handed to me, and cheers me up, and good old kenvald has a good go at it as well. And Zema asks the all important question of why the hell the locker room is fighting each other which is a valid statement but no one really seems to care. Bilbo pulls a dissapearing act, quickly and quietly slinking away before anyone notices she is or was there, just before ace recharges by drinking a beer and gets ready for round two. Now you are making me choose who I think will win the battle royale in the end right? Okay fine, I will tell you who wins. I am saying its Zema. Why? Who the hell wouldn't win when they have me cheering them on Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa. To which he always responds Hi wulf. That means enough to me to declare him the winner. Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

ISFL affiliate

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]