Create Account

S57 SHL Graphics Tournament: Pro/Am - The Teams
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 01:13 PM by Carpy48.)

It's finally time to post the random matches for the tournament. All pros have received a message from me by now with the material they'll get to work with (and to keep secret until the deadline).

Here are the teams (amateur / pro):

Team 1: @Mediocre_Fred / @reid
Team 2: @AnnaH / @sulovilen
Team 3: @Ruggsy / @Nokazoa
Team 4: @Rangerjase / @"NeonLime"
Team 5: @Patty / @rum_ham
Team 6: @CaptainCrazy / @GeckoeyGecko
Team 7: @bigbluex02 / @FlappyGiraffe
Team 8: @MN_Moosey / @"Awesomecakes"
Team 9: @Capt_Blitzkrieg / @enigmatic
Team 10: @Stadacona / @Dextaria
Team 11: @EricNCSU / @Nike

The submission deadline for the pros is Sunday, December 20th (again midnight EST). Voting will begin on Monday.

Send your submissions to @Carpy48 (either here on the forum or on discord).

The final sig must not exceed 500 pixels in any direction and be in png or jpg format (see original post for all the other info). Pro and amateur that are in the same team now have the chance to talk to each other.

Good luck!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

lets goooooo

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

very cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

A few pros have their submissions in already, but here another reminder to send everything to me by the deadline please tonight so we can start voting tomorrow.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]