Create Account

HIRED: SHL Awards Committee Member(s)
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 01:08 AM by reid.)

Hello SHL!

As recently announced, I am taking over as the SHL Awards Committee Head! I am super excited about this position, and have some major ideas to improve and restructure the process going forward. When I get those nailed down with the team, I will make a post announcing it, so keep an eye out for that!

For now, I am looking to hire to fill the committee, and expand it to 9 members! So I will be hiring 4 new members for the team. Edited to add: I will also be looking to hire a dedicated awards show host, so if you are interested in that, also PM me. This may or may not be filled, and it might be a project for later, but if you are interested in the idea, or have ideas, lmk!

Pay is 2.5M for a job well done, and there is the possibility to earn a little more with the changes I am implementing Smile

If you would like to apply, please PM me your application on site (@reid) or on discord (Reid#3667) by midnight on Wednesday December 23rd, 2020. Please include:
Code:
SHL Username:
Seasons on site:
Current job(s)/previous job experience that might be relevant:
What will you bring to the team if selected?

Please look at the following stat lines. Tell me who you think would be the winner for the Jeff Dar Award (best 2 way forward) and include an explanation of why.

Player A: 24G, 29A, 53P, 2 +/-, 34 PIM, 121 Hits, 23 GvA, 40 TkA, 68 SB, 23:15 TOI, 3:01 PPTOI, 2:30 SHTOI, 2.8 GF/60, 2.3 GA/60, 38.4 SF/60, 25.1 SA/60, 59% CF%, 1.5% CF% rel, 59 FF%, 1.5 FF% rel
Player B: 18G, 32A, 50P, 14 +/-, 23 PIM, 129 Hits, 19 GvA, 29 TkA, 60 SB, 22:56 TOI, 3:00 PPTOI, 2:08 SHTOI, 3.4 GF/60, 2.5 GA/60, 39.3 SF/60, 27.9 SA/60, 60.5 CF%, -4.1 CF% rel, 59.4 FF%, -5.1 FF% rel
I am looking forward to seeing all of your applications!

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

yes

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

Gi ve job

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Come join the crew!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

applied

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

applied

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Bump!

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!

This was a really tough process, as I had around 15 apps for the positions open. I would like to welcome @"TommySalami", @hhh81, @SDCore, @roastpuff, and @leafsftw1967 to the team!

12-24-2020, 01:08 AMreid Wrote: This was a really tough process, as I had around 15 apps for the positions open. I would like to welcome @"TommySalami", @hhh81, @SDCore, @roastpuff, and @leafsftw1967 to the team!

Wow! Thank you!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

That’s an impressive group of members,, congratulations and good luck!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Congrats new Members!

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs