Create Account

Labs do a podcast

Seriously I'm doing podcast. I'm getting desperate for $ so need questions. Podcast of Labsy aka kikish18 is extremely rare event. For Your interest scientist have calculated that chances to get shiny Feebas in Sword & Shield is greater than Labsy doing a podcast in SHL. Feel free to ask about mainly everything. My opinions about current situation about SHL are not interesting but I'm feeling free to talk about early days ~S20's.

[Image: mlxwtih20gz31.jpg]

Thoughts on your career thus far?
How’s it been playing for Calgary this time around?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I know you said they aren't interesting but I always enjoy getting the perspective of older members of the site on current things:

What do you think about current playoff hopes for each team? What do their futures look like?

Thoughts on the 66 game season?

Should we go for expansion or 4th lines?

Best moment across your time in the SHL?

Why is Milotic the best Pokémon?

What do you like most in FHM? Least?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

YES!! A Labsy podcast! Ahh I hope @O4L gets in on this rare glorious occasion!

I have a lot of questions... let's start with how have you enjoyed being back after your legendary career with Kriss Labsvards?

How did you have such great timing and return literally as the Dragons were entering you into their Hall of Fame? Is this part of your elite genius?

How is the league for you now as compared to the S20's? What are some things you like more what are some things you miss?

When you came back were you surprised Esa was still Dragons GM and had not eaten himself to death with pounds of parm and excessive inactivity?

Tell me about some of your favorite memories from the old Dragons days of the S20's..

Chris Goodname has had a great junior career so far and will soon be on the Dragons SHL roster, how do you think his Dragons career will compare to Kriss Labsvards?

Who's jersey is a better seller among female fans in Kelowna, Goodname or A-Rye Izzy?

What kind of beer have you been drinking lately? Have you eaten any Shashlik this year?

Do you celebrate Christmas in Latvia? I have no idea but I'm mainly interested in if you guys have any special Latvian christmas cookies..

What are the chances a cookie could survive longer than 24 hours in Esa's house?

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

What was your favourite part of LSHL?

Who do you miss most from old SHL?

Best memory from the old Dragons teams?

What old member would you most like to see return to SHL?

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

What are your thoughts on the next generation of Dragons (S54, S55, S56 S57 prospects/players)?

What do you think Goodname needs to improve on before making the jump to the big leagues next season with the Dragons?

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars