Create Account

[ENDED] Double Media Week - Holidays Edition
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021, 01:00 AM by Zoone16.)

Yo yo yo, it’s me the ghost of media past, coming to you from SHL.FM, the hit radio show and official partner of the SHL (patent pending). Here to bring gifts to all the good boys and girls in desperate need of income for their trainings and equipment purchases to put under the Christmas tree, or to start the new year with some fancy new treads. \

In the spirit of giving, and on behalf of the SHL media team, SMJHL media team and the GFX team, we bring you a once in a career opportunity. Here announcing:

DOUBLE MEDIA WEEK – HOLIDAYS EDITION.

ALL (that’s right All. As in everything) SHL/SMJHL related articles, podcasts, graphics,etc… will be given the x2 payout treatment.

When: December 26(0.01am ET) – January 3 (11:59pm ET)

NOTE: Please label your articles with: [Double Media Week - Holidays Edition] at the top of your article. If you do not do this you will not receive the x2 payout.

Many thanks to @Leafs4ever , @Carpy48 , @nour for hopping on board this idea and to everyone who’s been part of the SHL site, from the veterans to the newest of rookies.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Thanks for posting it.

Just a little addition for the graphics part of it:
We'll use the submission week ending Jan 3rd (so 01/03) for this, not next Sunday (27th). In case that wasn't clear.
Just add the 2x to your submissions for that week (title preferably).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Nice!

Thanks for the opportunity <3

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

WOOOOOOO!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hells yeah

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

Merry Christmas

Reminder bump. This starts today!

Double Media has now officially ended. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.