Create Account

S57 SMJHL PT #4 - OT6

You love your teammates, but there are so many other awesome players and personalities around the SMJHL. What if you got the opportunity to choose to play with people from other teams? Who would you take and why?

Task

Written option: Choose 5 other SMJHL players who are NOT on your team to complete a starting lineup that includes yourself. Use whatever criteria you want and tell us about it and/or how the six of you would get along if you did play together (150+ words).

Graphic option: Make a graphic depicting you + your 5 choices - could be a magazine cover, an All-Star roster announcement, a dream you once had, whatever. Must include at least one render.

Reward
4 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one, not both.)

Only S57 SMJHL Rookies (S58 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

You cannot claim TPE for this PT until a post is made in the global claim thread.

Deadline: Sunday December 27th @ 11:59pm Eastern.

Link to PBE and NSFL PTs here to claim welfare.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2020, 12:00 AM by siddhus.)

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid404925

The goal for this lineup was for Bean Beanman to be the only name that people could pronounce with ease, so they would only talk about how well Bean is doing:

Left Wing: Friedenreich Hundertwasse (STL)
Center: Kaapo Kampainen (ANA)
Right Wing: Asclepius Perseus Flitter (ANA)
Right D: Bean Beanman (ANC)
Left D: Sachimo Zoidberg III (NBB)
Goalie: Nicolae Antonescu (STL)

When you look at this line-up you think “wow – how the heck do I pronounce any of those names… oh wait at least I can say Bean Beanman properly.” If you are thinking that then so are the broadcaster and general managers. The broadcasters do not want to look silly, so they just refer to Bean Beanman and Bean’s teammates. The SHL GMs will not want to get the names of the prospects incorrect so they just go with Bean. Now do we all get along with each other? Maybe but I know they are all getting nicknames in the locker room because I can not pronounce those names.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Alright boys, here's the squad. First, I've got myself on right defense from Kelowna. My defense partner is Ashy Larry from the Carolina Kraken. Our goaltender is Marcel Laflamme from Anaheim. The forwards are as follows: Center is Lassi Suhonen from Newfoundland, Mats LaFleur on the right wing from Vancouver, and "Long" John Donair on the left wing, again, from Anaheim.

Together with our power combined, we create the Laflamme LaLa Larry Long Lassi squad. Alliteration wins hockey games, look into it. I don't have the specific statistics infront of me, but if I remember correctly there's potential to be absolutely unreal on both ends of the ice. Mats LaFleur being on the right wing provides lots of potential for "LaFleur moves it to LaFleur, back to LaFleur who cuts and finds LaFleur". That just makes me happy to think about.

Junior General Managers take note, this is a winning recipe that demands future consideration.

[Image: unknown.png]

I've selected a (nearly) all S58 team. All of these players are in their top half of the class for TPE earning, most in the top twenty-five percent. Our most experienced player and net minder, St. Ark, is the only player from S57. He's also the only player never to have visited Dallas. Olson met St. Ark during his brief stint as a UDFA for the Vancouver Whalers. The rest of the team is comprised of players Olson met on a drunken trip to Dallas. He first met Zayne Rotzbua in a bar; he had just struck out with the first person he'd met that evening and decided to settle for hanging out with Olson instead. Eventually the pair started picking up others as they went from bar to bar sampling the local craft brews. Needless to say the team, while quite young, would certainly have some good chemistry and would likely enjoy the opportunity to play together on the same team.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Affiliate ISFL (NSFL) PT

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

C - Kermit Murphy (DET)
LW - Vlastislav Malik (KEL)
RW - Cian McFelter (KEL)
LD - Robert Feltersnatch (KEL)
RD - Jean-Locke Zidane (STL)
G - Jon St. Ark (VAN)

Now this would be an awesome unit. First off we have Kermit Murphy from Detroit. Detroit is St Louis’ rival, but we can put our differences aside to be a very good squad. Murphy is only a rookie, but he is doing a good job so far. Next up on the list is left winger Vlastislav Malik. Malik is a stud from Kelowna. A very hard working winger who does the little things right. Joining Malik is Cian McFelter on the right wing. Normally a center, McFelter is a tough as nails player who loves to bring the body. He is also known to drop the gloves every now and again. Left defense is reserved for another Kelowna player. Robert Feltersnatch. Feltersnatch is having himself a nice little season as he does a bit of everything on the ice. On right defense, the big mean machine from St Louis, Jean-Locke Zidane. Me. I. Myself. Zidane has been providing unexpected offense this season with 11 assists, but is not shying away from the physical aspects of the game. Big hitter. Finally, we land on goaltending extraordinaire Jon St Ark. St Ark has been having a good season with Vancouver and is expected to be a top goalie for many, many seasons.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

G Chimkin Tendy, ANC
LD Richard LaFleur, KEL
RD Zayne Rotzbua, VAN
LW Paul Binder, ANC
C Dogwood Maple, MET
RW Asclepius Perseus Flitter, ANA

Talk about an all-star starting six! In net, I go with Tendy who has been arguably the top goalie in the league so far. Having played against him numerous times, I know how hard it is to score when he's in the net. It's hard to be elite without a top-level goalie and Tendy is the first piece to get us there.

On defense we've got LaFleur and Rotzbua. Good luck getting into any sort of offensive rhythm with these two back there Rotzbua is one of the biggest hitters in the league and is sure to rattle the teeth of opposing forwards. LaFleur has an insane +/- and can do it all from his LD spot. Perfect duo.

Up front with me, we've got Flitter and Hillier. As a setup man, I need forwards with me who are snipers and can find the back of the net after I give them a perfect pass. Flitter has 25 goals so far and definitely fits that description to a T. As for Binder, he's the definition of a glue man. He rarely loses the puck, already has double-digit assists, and can do everything we ask of him on the ice. He's also got 22 hits, which just shows how physical he can be.

Good luck beating this squad.

241 words

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

NSFL PT Affiliate

[Image: BTHxZUB.png]

Being in the Simulated Major Junior Hockey League, we are all players who should bond together as we could realistically be playing together in the Simulated Hockey League. As such, I think it would be helpful for my line to have players that have similar backgrounds (in or nearby the greatest country to ever exist – Switzerland). Hail the mountainous region! It would be helpful to have nearby geography so that we can train in the offseason and gain that valuable TPE and core muscle mass. Ideally, we would demand trades to all be on the same team and line together, which may not seem realistic, but we typically get our way.
Left Wing – The great Yan Dolff
Right Wing - Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind (Anaheim Outlaws)
Center - Viesturs Grābeklis (Nevada Battleborn)
Left Defense - Arsene Leclerc ( Anaheim Outlaws)
Right Defense - Finn von Murphenstein (Carolina Kraken)
Goalie - Jon St. Ark (Vancouver Whalers)
We shall all drink beers, play hockey together and be merry

165 Words

[Image: dolffs58_gold.png]

Falcons Detroit Falcons: S57 - S59
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 12:51 PM by Z-Whiz.)

LW – Vngve Simonsson: I was looking for a solid defensive graded LW due that could help cover for my Quarterbacking playstyle. Yngve had the 3rd highest DGR, but also came in as the 3rd highest points for LW. He seems like the complete package who could cover my weaknesses and also boost my strengths.

C – Vladmir Petrov: 2nd in faceoffs %, 2nd in goals, 7th in points, and 1st in +/- for all Centers. A very well rounded player that will win us the puck more often than not, allowing us more chances on offense.

RW – Asclepuis Perseus Flitter: how could the leagues top leading scorer not make this lineup. We’ve got some good playmakers at other positions, so he would be our sniper.

LD – Puddles O’Duck: hey that’s me! I would provide decent defensive cover while still offering a lot going forward.

RD – Bud Weiser: With myself being the Quarterback playstyle, I can bring some extra creativity to the offense, but lack some skill on the defensive end. Bud currently leads all Defensemen in hits with 109 and is 7th in blocked shots. We would form a well balanced partnership.

G – Blunt Man: Currently has the 3rd highest save percentage, however his sample size is much larger than the two ahead of him at 919 shots faced vs 561 for Ramsey and 631 for Tendy.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Putting together a strong SMJHL lineup is no easy task. However, even more important than a lineup with talent is a lineup with chemistry. Using that as my guidepost, I have assembled the below roster as a starting lineup.

LW – Jonny Tsunami (Maine) – Tsunami is a shooter and a guy that I’d love to spend time passing the puck to down the middle. He’s a big body and rides the waves in Hawaii. He could teach me to surf. Pretty sweet.
C – Nike Kickz Jr (That’s me, Newfoundland)
RW – Mew Two (Quebec City) – He’s the best pokemon of all time, what else is there to say about this selection?
LD – Jean-Locke Zidane (St. Louis) – A strong pedigree and really top level talent here. A guy that plays the body and isn’t willing to mix it up. That’s a first class teammate on the ice, in the room or out at the bars with the boys.
RD – A-Rye Izzy (Kelowna) – Mike Izzy and Chuck Goody previously played together in Calgary and their player agents are old friends. I know that Kickz and Izzy would be great teammates.
G – Tyler Cannon (Quebec City) – Well, we have to have a goalie, but goalies are kind of strange. So Cannon will stop the pucks. That’s all we are really asking for here.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

PBE Affiliation

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

G: Hugo Gronroos Newfoundland Berserkers
LD: Tanjiro Kamado Nevada Battleborn
RD: Gregory Goode Anchorage Armada
LW: Yngve Simonsson Detroit Falcons
C: Lassi Suhonen Newfoundland Berserkers
RW: Liam Slate Quebec City Citadelles

At first I was going to pick a list of mainly S58 guys I really want to play with, but the more I looked the more I realized how many of my former teammates were still in junys. I always knew in the back of my mind, but I think it's pretty awesome I can make this team. It's almost serendipitous that the positions all work out as well. Like to a T, everyone is in the position their player page lists them as. Not only is it guys I was teammates with at one point or another, but 4/5 of us were on the Blizzard for S23 and S24! Jackson Rogers-Tanaka (Gronroos), Aviad Ratzon (Kamado), Kyle Keenan (Goode), Matthew Buchesner (Simonsson), and Magnus Vikstrand (Suhonen) were all on the same team at the same time, and I think that's really neat. Also I have tylar there to fill out the roster because 1) Rufus Reinhart was with the Blizz from S17-S20 (with Buchesner, Keenan, and Vikstrand) 2) he was still in the chatzy in those S23 and S24 seasons and 3) he is just so wonderful. It would be just like old times Smile

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

The main point for this lineup would be to GIT NOAH JOHNS III THE DANG PUCK AND SCORE so that being said 

Right Wing: Noah Johns III  
Goalie: Nicolae Antonescu
Center: Ryuuji Kawashima 
Left Wing: Connor Broussard  
Right Defense: Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr. 
Left Defense: Zayne Rotsuba 
To be honest I don't really know anybody except the Left Wing sounds a lot like Connor Bouchard from the Tri - City Americans and he does really good so I think uhhh' that we are going to do fairly well. As long as the team can give Noah or Connor the puck the team will DO INCCCCREDIBLE. The reasoning? NOAH JOHNS III....literally. Noah Johns III has 10 goals O_O that's some wild stuff right there. Now I honestly haven't updated a lot and don't know how I am doing this but I am. But Nevada gives Noah the puck and it works so with this lineup I gurantee championship.