S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

C- TURG TURG (ANC)
LW- Austin Smith (VAN)
RW-Danny C (KEL)
LD-Bane (NBB)
RD-Chris Goodname (KEL)
G- Mat Smith (QCC)

The Unoriginals

Congratulations everyone! Every single one of you listed ^^^ are hereby given the first annual Austin Smiths most boring name of the year award! Being selected for this award gets you invited to an annual charity hockey game against Mexico’s premier Peewee hockey team. 

As we were all selected based solely on our names, there is absolutely no chemistry on this starting line up. As each of us skate on to the ice the announcers can’t remember our names as they’re so forgettable they just call us by our numbers. 

TURG TURG or better known as PID 469 (this is more memorable) serves as captain as he’s the highest performer on the team. 

Mat Smith and I constantly get confused. Coach will yell “Smith, in net!” And for some reason I’ll find myself in net for the game. In the games that Mat is between the pipes he does a decent job of keeping us in the game .

The defense is actually pretty stellar. Both Bane and Goodname boast an incredible high plus minus, even when I find myself in the box for being brain dead.

Overall, this is a halfway decent line that can get stuff done on occasion. However no one ever notices us, as we are all used to. I think this year we have a real chance of winning the charity game!

the goal of this line up is to have some form of special teams time

lw Valtterri Kauppinen
c Zdenko Beranek
rw Tokkulu Lakkamaa
ld Michael Withecheck
rd Jasper Maximov
g Peter Ramsey

these are a lot of good players

[Image: izzy.PNG]

There is no shortage of talent in the juniors. And while most will look to devise dangerous offencive powerhouse lines, I’m going to look at the best possible defencive line with poor Basil Sivart dragging the line down. This will look at the best defencive players for each position.
  • In the middle, Centre- Stein Nilsen. Boasting a 78 defensive game rating, 71 shots blocked and 37 hits dealt, Nilsen is solid up the middle of the ice. Unfortunately, they are giving up the puck almost 3 times as much as they are taking it away.
  • On the Left Wing, Patrik Money gets the nod as the highest defencive rating for a left winger at 67.
  • On the Right Wing, Slava Petrov also has a defencive rating of 67, and leads right wingers.
  • My Defencive Partner, while no shortage of options, would likely be Igor Victory with a junior’s leading 83 defencive game rating. They have taken away one more than given up.
  • In the net, I’m looking at one Peter Ramsey who tops the juniors in save percentage and is commanding a goals against average of just over 2.
Which leaves me to round out this shutdown line. Not great as a rookie, but currently sitting at a 64 defencive game rating. With these 5 bodies on the ice, most offencive lines will struggle to generate much.

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

I chose this lineup based on how useful they are on the ice, as well as how many points have been scored.

LW - Jarmo Kekalainen  Raptors - This player is very skilled. He has played 38 games on the ice, of which he has scored 15 goals and made 22 assists. +/- is +16, so he is very useful on ice. Able to create goal scoring moments. According to the compiled statistics, he has taken 126 shots per goal, thus the goal scoring percentage is almost 12% (11.90%).
C - Ako Zīle Whalers (my player) - I'm in this line-up to be able to play with more skilled players and learn new skills. My efficiency is very poor (-13), which is why I want to improve my performance.
RW - Mikael Koskinen  Citadelles - This player has scored 12 goals in 41 games and made 23 assists, for a total of 35 points. The percentage of goals scored from throws is 10.81%, which is quite high. Looking at the statistics, this player is useful in powerplays.
LD - Jed Mosley Jr.  Raptors - He has played 38 matches, of which he has stood out with 8 goals and 17 assists. +/- coefficient are +8. 
RD - Jasper Maximov  Citadelles - One of the most important criteria for guards is efficiency and passing results. +/- +9 and the number of passes returned is 27.
GK - Chimkin Tendy  Armada - I chose the goalkeepers by looking at the matches played, then the save percentage, as well as the goals against average percentage This is very positive for this goalkeeper. Goals agains percentage - 1,92% / save percentage - 0,920% / from 32 games on the ice.

As a Brit, and with the country about to come crashing to its knees due to a no-deal Brexit plus a new strain of virus stopping movement in and out of the country, I’ve picked a team of fellow Brits to enjoy eating from bins with in the coming apocalypse:

G: Peter Ramsey (Kelowna Knights) - Hailing from the wonderful town of Reading, Kelowna’s first choice goaltender gives a solid base.

LD: Bane (Nevada Battleborn) - the hilariously-voiced London native will give the defence a violent, physical edge.

RD: Daryl Urquhart (St Louis Scarecrows) - ‘Tis I! Hopefully providing come creative impetus from the back while Bane eviscerates the opposing forwards.

LW: Liam Slate (Quebec City Cittadelles) - the Welshman currently sits on 30 points after 45 games, that’s not bad, isn’t it bud? Makes more sense in a welsh accent...

C: Stan Q. Next (Quebec City Cittadelles) - okay, teeeeeechnically Stan is from the Dominican Republic, but his love of fish and chips and Coronation Street has seen him ply his international trade in WJC with Great Britain, so he counts dammit! A mammoth 25 assists puts him joint 4th in the league.

RW: Bas O’Bigbers (Newfoundland Berserkers) - Again, technically not british, as he’s from the Republic of Ireland, but close enough! Currently on 20 points for the season, more than enough to keep this defence ticking over!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

ISFL PT

[Image: hopoate.png]

Making the transition from Sardangian Advanced Scout to SMJHL player has been extremely difficult for Narboza, as his wonderful stats seems to indicate. In the quest to become the perfect defenseman Narboza decided to partner with 5 players who were endowed with the best attributes.

Juni Panda - Clearly a human who is feared for his ability to take a lot of ill-timed penalties, Panda is also a type of meat that Narboza has not tried yet.

Wen Baters - According to the human females who swarm the team buses after each game, Baters has lips that are talked about only in legend.

Rikard Bjerg - Bjerg is the only watery meat bag who is capable of somewhat understanding what Narboza is speaking about when he discusses the intricacies of transdimensional yarn weaving. Clearly he has the best brain in the entire league.

Vincent Mietitore - Vincent has the best teeth out of any human Narboza has seen. He suspects that Mietitore sharpens them at night to make himself look more fearsome when opposing players get close to him.

Josh Dolphin - Now that Narboza has lived in Vancouver for some time he has picked up some of the local vernacular. One of the most popular terms that he has overheard is that someone is 'Hung like a Dolphin' He was unsure what this meant for the longest time but eventually one of the Whalers members let him in on the secret. Now that he knows, Josh Dolphin must have the reproductive skills that are unrivalled among any in the galaxy!

With such an incredible collection of the highly talented players, there are none in the Milky Way who could stop us!

ISFL Affiliate

In good conscience, I'm not taking any sides here haha, I love all my fellow rookies <3

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2020, 12:32 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Center - Luukas Lilja - CAR
Forward - Thomas Rose - ANA
FORWARD - Kermit Murphy - DET
Defense - Sachimo Zoidberg III - NBB
DEFENSE - #A-Rye Izzy - KEL
Goalie - Kit Kirkstone - STL

#A-Rye Izzy picked a roster of kick ass dudes who I know in some fashion. Starting with Luukas Lilja, Thomas Rose and Sach Zoidberg III whom are fellow Dragon prospects and who I’ve worked with on the ice.. we’ve also went out drinking at the off-season combines! (Thank you Thomas Rose for the free wild turkey).. all of these great players are guys who I will move up with to create a new young core in #Calgary! My Dad Mike Izzy played with kirkstone and Murphy’s dads back in the day...after there games they would get us all together where me kit and Kermie would hang out..This group is a bit raw between the tail but this lineup should be a tremendous force in the future as we each acclimate to the SHL game.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Well in deciding who I would want on my team I decided to go with an all rookie team! 
Each player was picked with a very strict set of calculations. We spent countless hours looking at each individual stats. And by all that I mean these are the current top players of each position the S58 Rookie class except for Roboute, hes a special case. But it takes the best to be the best. 
So our forward line is:
Right Wing- Friedensreich Hundertwasser -STL
Center - Roboute Guilliman -KEL
Left Wing- Jonny Tsunami - MET
Right Defense - Finn von Murphenstein - CAR
Left Defense - Ole Olson - CAR
Goalie - Kit Kirkstone - STL
I believe that this line of rookies has a chance at putting up a good fight against many other lines. With some players being on the same team I believe the chemistry of this line will be top notch. This crew of players are strong both on their offensive prowess as well as their defense.

[Image: 63526_s.gif]
[Image: pxjucze.png]          [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: wW0VNnL.png]         [Image: vjZu62e.png]

PBE

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]