Create Account

Hired: Recruitment Team
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 11:38 AM by thedangazone.)

I have been informed that @FuzzSHL is stepping down from his position on the recruitment team so I need 1 new hire to replace him. Apps will close Sunday December 27th at 11 PM ET.

Job duties include coming up with ideas for recruitment areas, areas of improvement on site with recruitment ideas (rookie tasks, updated milestone tiers, etc..), and grading of the new rookie tasks on a weekly system with the rest of the team. Pay is 4.5M.

If anyone has any questions about the job please let me know. Please PM me your applications on the forum or to me on discord (TheDangaZone #4346) with why you would be a good fit for the recruitment team.

Thanks all.

Fuzz thank you personally for your hard work on the team and best of luck focusing on all your other jobs now <3

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Applied

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

bumperoo

3 more days for apps

I want to congratulate @SewingWithNancy as our newest recruitment team member as they were the only one who applied so therefor, of course, have the best application by a mile <3

Timber Timber Timber Panthers Panthers Panthers

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player