Create Account

Natty Ice: Nat Emerson on the SHL Questions

Hey everybody!

I'm thinking of throwing my hat into the podcast ring. Drop me some questions if you have a minute.

Cheers!

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Whats it like being one of the most devoted players in the league.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Since joining Baltimore I've come to realize this LR is fantastic. I love everyone on the team and enjoy the time we spend bullshitting around. So I guess my first question is about your commitment to Baltimore. You are one of the top defenders in the SHL and could easily have a chance at a fair few more years on top winning cups. Talk about what drives you to stay in Baltimore. Is it the camaraderie? (All I know is that we're extremely lucky to have you on the squad and especially in the Locker Room. Losing you would be like losing part of our heart. So I am glad you're sticking around.)

So let's say the SHL goes INTERNATIONAL! You are tasked with creating a team in South Korea for the new expansion. With your experiences what would you say fits the Korea brand best? Would it be in Seoul? Give us a fun bit of info on what you'd do.

And now to this one. Recently there have been those that have frowned on the moves made by Baltimore. Seemingly out of the woodwork users have come to shit on the acquisitions and picks of the Platoon. So I am here to ask what you would say to those that "haters"?

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 12:17 PM by Thelastheraclid.)

I finally did it. Episode 1 is up. Bumping the question thread.

Help.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

since coming into the league in S45, your player has gone through a lot of phases in his career. If you would look back on his career, which season would be his favorite.

Now that you are one of the oldest players in the league, how much longer do you think you are goign on your player?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Thoughts on BAP this season and outlook going forward.

What is one really surprising team this season? Either good or bad.

Best meal of the day?

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs