Create Account

Hired: Researcher for History Department
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2021, 03:19 PM by luke.)

Hi SHL,

Luke here again with a job opportunity. A project of mine that I got into during the summer was a big one ever since I got my hands on the bojo box database and advancing it past S52. I wanted to split up skaters more into forwards or defenseman, is it is very hard to distinguish what is a forward and what is a defenseman from the bojo box, and I would love to have that amount of detail in the future.

I started and it like 10 or so seasons back when school started up and I didnt have time, and then with getting the commish job, time is stretched thin. So i am looking for 1 or 2 people to continue the project. now from S30-Present its easy because we have the roster pages from STHS that showed what positions people were. But with the time before that it gets tricky because we only have the scoring page which doesnt have the position the players are at, so it will take a lot of digging through the advanced search feature we have on the site, or if you were there at that point, remember what position they were at. It will take time, but it will be well worth it.

pay will be 4 mil a season until completion.

You can DM me on discord or on site(site would probably be best, as I get a lot of dms on discord so I may forget about it. If so dont be afraid to bump the dm on discord if I didnt respond)

and just talk about the process you would take on the research or best way to find the data.

If you want to test your skill I left a message on the Copenhagen Pagans subforum on the forum. Good luck

I am linking the spreadsheet I already have that allows me to pull F or D from existing STHS data(I have from S42-S52 in STHS plus FHM stuff, so I can pull S30-S42 or I can show you how to do it. What you are doing is mostly S1-S30)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@Lime it's your time to shine

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I didn't even know we had an advanced search feature 0_o

Quote:pay will be 4 mil a season until completion
.gib me job and I’ll finish it in 40 seasons :eyes:

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap