Create Account

S57 PT #5 - 2022

ISFL PT Affiliation

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

ISFL pt

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

I would like to make the case that I can easily see New Orleans becoming quite possibly the team to beat in the west in the future. For season 63 in particular,  I believe that if the Spector's managment can preserve many of their most recent draft selections that they could become a real behemoth. Easier said than done of course, by season 63 many of them will be reaching or experiencing their primes, leaving plenty of time for some to leave the organization through free agency and trades. Though I feel New Orleans will be to retain plenty of their prospects/ younger players, as going foward the Spectors cap situation is far from a nightmare. And in addition with the Spectors processing a great lockeroom, I predict that their won't be many prospects scrabbling to get out the city. And though this is all speculative, I do believe by season 63 the Spectors rebuilt will be complete.

In 365 days, a team that exists in the collective mind of the SHL, but not it's record books will be the best team in the league.

A future expansions team, or maybe even relocation of a current team will dawn a uniform that children will one day dream of playing in. A franchise that will be steeped in history despite it's young age. That team will be the San Diego Sand Lions. Superstars across the league will flock to play in the warm climate of San Diego. They might not even need an expansion draft with the number of free agents they could theoretically recruit.

Their drafting will be sublime, draftees will beg to fall to the 4th round just so they can be "A Sand Lion". People will wear their limited edition Sand Lion leather jackets and be filled with the joys and burden of real celebrity as they're recognized around the world.

Where will the SHL be in 2021? We will be in a new era, the SLHL. The Sand Lion Hockey League.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

With the leadership in Quebec City being as good as it is, the Citadelles are looking like they are the team to beat this season. What that usually means in the SHL is that they're about to fall off a cliff in 2-3 seasons. Not to worry though, their farm is really deep, and they have plenty of talent to ride out the rough year or two they will be less than average. In 6 seasons, the only team that could be better would have to be a new expansion team. For some reason, the expansion teams seem to really hit a stride 3-4 seasons deep, so my prediction is that there will be another expansion in 2 seasons, and then 4 seasons after the expansion, one of the two expansion teams will use all of their frontal lobes to make it to the top of the SMJHL. With that also being said, Evok and Faelex are incredible users who would be able to get everyone to stay active, and I am truly blessed to be on their team.

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

The distant future, the year 2022. Much has changed in the Simulation Hockey League, with the landscape looking nothing like it did just 365 days earlier. Gone are the days of dominance for teams like Tampa Bay, San Francisco, and Baltimore. Wait - what's that? Those teams were bad back then, too? Oh, well disregard my previous statement. When the clock strikes midnight on the morning of January 1, 2022, the New Year's celebrations are sure to be the most festive in Chicago, Illinois, where the legions of Syndicate fans are celebrating the team's second straight Challenge Cup victory, and looking ahead to making it three-in-a-row. Led by former Newfoundland Berserkers captain Lassi Suhonen and the aging-yet-somehow-ageless Corey Kennedy, the Syndicate look poised to top the Eastern Conference once again. In the west a new challenger emerges, though, in the expansion Albuquerque Turkeys and their star defenceman, Juukka Timmonen. A potential Challenge Cup clash for the ages awaits, and we'll need to wait only, oh, about 400 days to see how it pans out.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

So, i cannot see onto the future and I am really not sure who will still be playing in season S63 or S67 or whatever will be happening at the end of 2021. But I’ll take my best guess and say that Gunnar’s successor will be drafted by someone, and whoever that team is better be good or he will request a trade elsewhere because he’s a little asshole. Gunnar is all about “oh I just want to play for a team that loves me and is good at hockey and stuff” but this new guy who will be coming along once Gunnar retires, he’s a little hotshot. His name is Lias and he’s good at hockey and good at taking names, especially names of goalies, he’s a goalie-killer who just loves to put the puck in the net. The team that drafts him is going to be the best, or else he’s going to ask for a trade and that’s all there is to it. Get your picks ready for like...season 61 or 62 or 63 or whatever ladies and gentlemen, because he’s on his way

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

First & foremost, when the calendar turns to 2022, I hope we're all still here to see what the SHL looks like. From a league standpoint, I'd like to see a couple more teams added (including one in Montreal) to try & clear out some of this back log that has junior players spending the maximum amount of time down there. The innovation of the secondary cap is great, but when you're spending 4 seasons down, any near max earner is essentially going 2 full seasons without spending anything & that can get rather boring, I imagine even more so if this is your only league. Now, for a more personal angle, by the time we get to Season 63, the Petrov clan should be well on their way toward making their mark on the SHL (like they haven't already). Who's to say where my player, Slava, will be by then. Just signed an extension with the Renegades, but if for whatever reason they don't have space for me, my options will open up in a few seasons & we'll dive deeper into that when the time comes.

Code:
191 words

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

Let me paint the picture for you. The former Great Great Lakes division is a shell of its former self. Chicago is in the midst of a deep rebuild and Buffalo has just missed the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. Hamilton has also decided that it would better serve their future to get rid of their assets and plan for the future. Who emerges from this pit of misery of a division? Look no further and you will see Toronto hoisting their third cup in a row and has a strangle hold on the division. All of those years they were made fun of but look at them now. Their core is getting older but they are still well within peak years and have even more players coming up. This is a North Stars dream and it has finally come true. Well I can dream. I think in a year there is a really good possibility that Toronto is right at the top of the league standings and has a very young team.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

In the time that comes one year from today, the team that will be atop the SHL table is Hamilton as they will have successfully infiltrated the OOTP development team by then and will be writing the very code that simulates our game. It will be a never before seen level of game-breaking strategies run by those dastardly cheaters, particularly that Gabe guy who is a major cheater and uses hacks to win games and score touchdowns. Anyway, the simplest way to do this is by writing code that gives teams named the Hamilton Steelhawks an increased chance of winning. But I will do one better than a prediction just one year from now. Two years from now Hamilton will have lost all traces of their sim hacking users, and will no longer realize that they have the ultimate hack, and will rebrand for some reason because sim league GMs feel the need to do that like every 4 seasons, and it will cost them dearly. Their franchise will crumble and Gabe will finally be remembered as the worst GM in league history, if he is even a GM. I don't actually know. But he definitely sucks, that part is 100% factual.

ISFL/PBE: speculadora

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

This is a silly question. It’s obvious that the team that will be the top dynasty and the dynasty forever is the Toronto North Stars. It’s obvious why. ML and Ursin have created a dynasty and i believe the team will dominate for a full calendar year. The team is full of veteran Talent and young stars that will be good for a long time. On top of that they have a great locker room that fosters activity and I think should be a desired destination for anyone. But on top of that they are the North Stars. The guiding light and everyone will follow them into the new real of victory. Everyone knows that stars are what guide and lead, and besides that they are giant balls of fire and who the heck is going to fight a giant ball of fire. They consume everything in their path and thing giant gravity well make the whole universe rotate around them. That’s why the North Stars will be the best

170 words

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]